Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting (24790 Views)

Non-provision Of Foreign Exchange: “leave CBN Alone” — Moghalu Tells Buhari / Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Stanbeto: 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
40, 000 email na joke?
Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 24, 2017
The self-serving/redundant nomad is a pathetic tragedy back to back!

2 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 24, 2017
what?

1 Like

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Mcreloaded(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
At all at all na witch craft ,
any which way na way achievement na achievement so far APC followers are happy with the achievement please stop complaining

Person dey carry last all the time the first time he or she takes second to the last u don't want that president to shout from the rooftop. Lol
Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
spartan117:

did you actually post dis rubbish!!! shocked
Foolish question.
Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by spartan117(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2017
deji15:

Foolish question.
whoa!!! I thought it was a mistake, but now I see it was out of ur deluded mind u posted it.
I don't think I've seen a post more stupid than ur's on nairaland dis year

4 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by odomanis: 1:45pm On May 24, 2017
etebefia:
Wtf? Do this people take the people as fools?

My dear,they do not take us as fools,they know that we are fools. Nigerians are fools !

1 Like

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 24, 2017
spartan117:

whoa!!! I thought it was a mistake, but now I see it was out of ur deluded mind u posted it.
I don't think I've seen a post more stupid than ur's on nairaland dis year

The stupid person is yourself wasting your time over email address. With many fake monikers posting rubbish. Why not get a job? Farming might do. Ode.
Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 24, 2017
He tried.
Buhari's achievements are really nice and favorable to the poor electorates and masses in general. Nonsense.

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by OnowuOra(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
And they twited this rubbish on my birthday......... Igwe must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by misteryman: 2:25pm On May 24, 2017
Everyday I close my eye and open it, still find myself in this British concoction called Zoonaria

2 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by nell4: 2:48pm On May 24, 2017
Ngokafor:

..smh!!..i am lost for words.
more than you sef. kaii who did this to Naija.

1 Like

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by nell4: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
deji15:
If he easy, the hero for don provide am during his 8 years in the Presidency. grin grin grin grin grin
The email addresses will contribute towards the ease of doing business. The hypocrites crying here will be the first to use the email as means of communication with the MDA's.
What are u saying. will u fvcking shuut da hell up there.

3 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
nell4:
What are u saying. will u fvcking shuut da hell up there.

Get someone more reasonable than you to read and explain to you.
Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Abfinest007(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2017
shame on lai Mohammed the lying minister. you and ur boss(buhari ) thought it was easy u were using ur mouth then to run government na use ur hand u can't shame

2 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by chiraqDemon(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2017
This na aimless ppl.
But come how many politicians dey naija wey only them go use 40k emails.
And who their email epp?
And i sure say them go don use like 500bbillion open email o.
2019 is coming sha. Im just waiting for infinity war 2 thst year.

2 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by Splashme: 3:47pm On May 24, 2017
Splinz:
40000 email addresses for government officials is = better living condition for Nigerians. Bubu is working! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by phemmie06(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
Bunch of failure and derail people

3 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by ejanla077: 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yeah. A thousand and fifty actually.

Ipob bastards see me in their daydreams and nightmares, hence they see me in every moniker that torments them.

# fact! grin

In addition, ipob bastards tend to be insensitive to the stench of their own fart. Check this out for instance.. Here's the most useless contributor to this site with the thousand monikers this yoot is talking about..

All the monikers you see below (save for two or three) , including alot more I don't have the time to screen grab, belong to the same ipob yoot. cheesy

my yoruba muslim brother. d pain hit ur soul.. do u need pain reliever?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by bajosky: 6:18pm On May 24, 2017
Cursed government

3 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by koropotopoto: 7:49pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Yeah. A thousand and fifty actually.

Ipob bastards see me in their daydreams and nightmares, hence they see me in every moniker that torments them.

# fact! grin

In addition, ipob bastards tend to be insensitive to the stench of their own fart. Check this out for instance.. Here's the most useless contributor to this site with the thousand monikers this yoot is talking about..

All the monikers you see below (save for two or three) , including alot more I don't have the time to screen grab, belong to the same ipob yoot. cheesy
[/s]
what's this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by ShegsDayo(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2017
It is well. I understand how difficult it is for them to gather achievements but there are theoretical and proposal achievements that they have.
I keep hope alive for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by bobnatlo(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2017
Bossontop:
Bhet he has achieved many things already na eg.........

Oboy where did u get this kind fine Bubu pishure naa
Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by omenkaLives(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

My oga, wtf?

You mean you really dignified that moniker with reasonable explanation?

I don't think that is necessary.

There was a time he jumped into my mention and I wanted to take on him.

But just b4 that, I felt like having an imagination of who I was about to engage.

I checked his profile page, Oboy, when I saw what he does for living, I left smh.
cheesy. I was just in the mood. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by koropotopoto: 8:55pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
cheesy. I was just in the mood. grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting by gberra: 2:44am On May 25, 2017
Ngokafor:

..smh!!..i am lost for words.
Come to daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.