Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment (23214 Views)

Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion / Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by CuriousMynd: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lara Owoeye-Wise, electronic and social media adviser to Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege, has responded to criticism over her appointment, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Owoeye-Wise, in a lengthy note on Facebook on Tuesday, knocked down the attacks, calling it “a coordinated social media attack on my person and character”.

Her critics alleged that she had deleted over 11,000 posts on Facebook which were allegedly anti-government.

Owoeye-Wise, who in a similar role served under the immediate past Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Lasun Yusuff, wondered how she could have found time to delete that number of posts.

“It is therefore unimaginable if not laughable, that i would in panicky and dishonest move, ‘delete my posts, numbering up to 11,000’! One, if I had up to 11,000 posts, that must mean I had spent the past years doing nothing but indulging in endless postings.

“How would i have had such luxury of time within the pressure we work under daily, managing my Principal on one hand, fulfilling my role as a family woman on the other, and giving myself to other upbuilding social services to better my environment and world?” she asked.

Owoeye-Wise also wondered how her critics got ‘mugshots’ of the same posts which were said to have been deleted.

She also countered allegations that she had a working relationship with Senator Dino Melaye, a member of the opposition, who represents her senatorial district, Kogi West.

“Should I have worked for Senator Melaye in his political ambitions or even his party, I would have demonstrated some measure of honour to own up to it and actually turn down this appointment as I do not possess what it takes to be treacherous,” she said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/795701/just-in-omo-ageges-media-aide-reacts-to-criticism-of-her-appointment/

4 Likes

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by unohbethel(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol village people don land for case....
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Following
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Soyinka711(f): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Interesting
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by rattlesnake(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Agege now deploy cpt marvel for the next mace heist....
Nigerians pls get sense
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by olaric(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sold her conscience for a morsel of bread

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Sarolaj2010(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bird of thé same feathers

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Olarewaju89: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by berbs112(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Smiles
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by IamPatriotic(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
She's under intense pressure. But what have necessitated all of these miscalculated appointments by the NASS Principal Officers?

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Betpawanigeria(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
rattlesnake:
Agege now deploy cpt marvel for the next mace heist....
Nigerians pls get sense

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by AmazingELixir: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin

Diswan na the mace snatcher side chick naa...

2 Likes

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by nonxo007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is she that reporter from AIT ?

2 Likes

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by FRESHG(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
TWO FACED TRIBE angry
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by hisexcellency34: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Don't follow Omo-Agege to late night meetings oooo

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Aidejay(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
APC and their confusion
I have never seen confusion and disorientation of such magnitude within a political group or organization in the world

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by JusticePlanet: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hanti did you delete any post or not?

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Hafeexla(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
No time for her jor??!!
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Uteghe(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Silly w.hore. Omo Agege's wife will deal with you. Id..iot.

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by resosdigital(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79663171:
Let's get the work started and leave all these time wasting shenanigans alone please.

We need to start moving our nation forward ASAP.
One of the better comments from you.

I sincerely dont care about apc or pdp, igbo or yoruba, Christian or Muslim.

Just let the right hands be brought on deck to start moving the country further.

I dont see anything wrong in a government engaging the hands of people from other parties so long they are efficient and can deliver flawlessly.

Until we move beyond party, ethic and religious lines, this country wont achieve much .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
resosdigital:

One of the better comments from you.

I sincerely dont care about apc or pdp, igbo or yoruba, Christian or Muslim.

Just let the right hands be brought on deck to start moving the country further.

I dont see anything wrong in a government engaging the hands of people from other parties so long they are efficient and can deliver flawlessly.

Until we move beyond party, ethic and religious lines, this country wont achieve much .
Thumbs up man.
You've said it all.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by chozzy: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Buhari and his misguided APC folks are laughable

1 Like

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by SSAwhistleblowe: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nawa o.
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by itsme01: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin

Unemployment and Under employment rate are high, every legislative aide or Political aide gets envied and bullied by bad belle people.. It started with Sanwo-Olu's New media Campaign Consultant

2 Likes

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by ikombe: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
cheesy

Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
nonxo007:
Is she that reporter from AIT ?
Yeah she is
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by myresearch: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
To make money is not easy

In my country Called Nigeria

Once you enter government

You need to learn how to L * *
Re: Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment by SSAwhistleblowe: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Uteghe:
Silly w.hore. Omo Agege's wife will deal with you. Id..iot.

Shuo do you know her? She is a good Christian o ... chorister in the living faith church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Projects In Northern Nigeria / Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? / APC 'walk for change' in Osun state..........................Update (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.