Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Need Advise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advise (315 Views)

Please I Need Advise On A Course(mechanical/production Engineering) / Jamb Score Is Out,i Need Advise / Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise by mayowab904: 3:47pm On May 23, 2017
My JAMB Score is 240... I wrote CRS,English,Government and Literature...I've 9b and 3C in my o'level result... I apply for philosophy in University of Ibadan but I am thinking of changing the course to Linguistic... let me know my chance of admission
Re: I Need Advise by amadiwati(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2017
mayowab904:
My JAMB Score is 240... I wrote CRS,English,Government and Literature...I've 9b and 3C in my o'level result... I apply for philosophy in University of Ibadan but I am thinking of changing the course to Linguistic... let me know my chance of admission

Why did you choose philosophy in the first? And why do you want to change?

(1) (Reply)

Intending,present And Past Unilag Civil Engineering Postgraduate Students / List Of Courses Offered In Crescent University / Affordable INDIA ₹rupees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.