Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible (565 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible by RiffRaff: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2010
Blame the people that believe these stories. i guess some people still believe the story of porrigde and how d tortoise had a bald head. if not, why would anybody believe the story of a talking snake. Men trying to build a house to reach god, parting of the red sea and Jonah that slept inside a fish. If only we had not being colonized, this same deluded bunch would have been defending the story of obatala and chicken that created the world.
Blame not the writers of the Jewish story book blame the folks who believed the stories and argues that it is true.
It takes complete delusion to believe the stories written in the bible. its funny to read through Nland sometimes and see some people try to explain how true the stories are. That’s why i really enjoy the religion section, the comedy is always hilarious (funnier than the joke section) watching people like noetic defend these stories.
i sometimes think that the apologist are intentionally messing with the atheist with ludicrous argument the come up with to defend the bible. i can imagine them laughing behind their pc after written something ridiculously stupid.
I want to thank u all for the entertainment, here is to Nairaland and the comedy, cheers
Re: Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible by Image123(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
I hope I've being able to convince and not confuse you all, thank you mr co.debator.
Hehehehehe
Re: Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible by Image123(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
^contd. I hope I've being able to convince and not confuse you all, thank you mr co.debator.
Hehehehehe
Re: Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible by Image123(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
^contd. I hope I've being able to convince and not confuse you all, thank you mr co.debator.
Hehehehehe, clap for him
Re: Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible by Image123(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2010
Please, children, put your hands together for him

(1) (Reply)

Should Yar'adua Be 'sainted' If He Ressurects (re-surfaces) From The Dead? / Revelation As A Fire (my Analogy Of The Coming Events) / Be There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.