Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,657 members, 7,958,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara (18298 Views)

Soldiers Kill 89 Bandits In Zamfara, Recover Arms / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by nkwuocha: 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
500 Ke? shocked shocked shocked

I suspect he may be on life support.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
Mustajab. Get well soon Sai Baba.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by lockupnop: 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
Get well soon hawa oppisial frecedent ...... embarassed
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by pweeryambre: 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
Nigerians and prayer... nothing is more important than prayer, even on a political issue that should have nothing to do with prayer.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Generalyemi(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
prophets of baal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by jerrymej(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2017
May God hear their prayers...
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by promise4040: 5:34pm On May 23, 2017
They are just quran reciters not prayer warriors... God is doing to buhari what he's doing to nigeria... Hunger everywhere..no food,nothing at all... Buhari will not die but will suffer for his fuckup

1 Like

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 23, 2017
if they like let them pray with 6 million quran i hope they are not funding it with our money, you see? when people grow old they sick and die, it's natural I believe, so what's the difference between my 80 years old sick grandmother and buhari? who is also a grandfather I guess.
perhaps buhari wants to stay alive forever even prayer will not make people live forever.

3 Likes

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by joepentwo(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
D shud continue praying while i campaign for im.

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by googlenaija1(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
GWS
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by kizygist: 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
I join them in prayer. Our president should get well soon. See the top 10 richest politicians in Nigeria 2017
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/top-10-richest-politicians-in-nigeria-2017-trendyupdates-com-ng/
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
undecided
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by fuckjesus(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2017
Nigerians are common with the habit of fitting a square peg in a round hole. prayers? hmmm! I wonder if countries like China and Japan resorted to prayers in such magnitude in order to get to the height of advancement and development they are today.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Bennethanderson(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by freethesheeple(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PXF5q4Btvbk/WSRUPBLkhII/AAAAAAADRoI/SYpOdoeWC0M8DKOofGj52Zray1rQGdQKwCLcB/s400/BUHARI.png[/img]
The Zamfara Government said on Tuesday it had assembled 500 reciters of the Holy Qur’an to offer special prayers for the well-being of President Muhammadu Buhari and the country.

Lawal Liman, the state’s Commissioner for Rural and Community Development, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau that the Islamic scholars were drawn from the 14 local government areas of the state.

According to Mr. Liman, the reciters were brought together as part of activities lined up for the 2017 Democracy Day celebration in the state.

The commissioner said “all hands must be joined in prayers for the betterment of our nation.

“If the President, as the leader of Nigeria, is not well, then it becomes the concern of all Nigerians to know that his recovery is highly important to us as a people and as a nation.

“We have organised different prayer sessions throughout the state and we believe as Hafeez (memorizers of the Holy Qur’an) their prayers will be of immense benefit for our state, its leaders and people and the nation, especially the President, who is now on medical treatment in London.’’

He said the 500 Qur’an reciters who were hosted at the Gusau Central Mosque, recited the Holy Qur’an 100 times from Sunday night to Monday morning.

“Special prayers were also offered for God to continue to give him the wisdom he needs to take this nation to greater heights,’’ he added.

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/500-quran-reciters-gather-to-pray-for.html

this yeye govenor is hell bent on praying for a man on a well sophiscated health center while the poor ones eat prayer
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by gberra: 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
Sensual:
500?? lol this is the funniest sh*t I've heard today. thought they said he's fine?
Sensual, Come to daddy. Mr. President will be just fine, trust me.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by donlackey(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by freethesheeple(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
Joephat:
500 Quran reciters below the age of 50years praying for a man who has lived up to 90years to stay alive

Did Quran make provisions for somebody who is old to stay alive

What's actually wrong with my country ppl?

They might have an old man like him in the village but they will choose to call him a wizard but now they're gathering to pray for somebody above 90yearz to stay alive forever or bcoz of politics

i pray they dont ban u cos when u speak the truth,they misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by hedonistic: 5:48pm On May 23, 2017
Add umpteen zeros to that number. If it is the will of Allah, then they gather and recite in vain.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Endtimesmith(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2017
Alcohol..... Makes Miracle Happen.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by pureola(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2017
Let's join ERIC JOYCE in his prayers for baba ;DLet's join ERIC JOYCE in his prayers for baba
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by northvietnam(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
praying for a D. man
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by northvietnam(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2017
crazyABO:
Before u ppl start wishing him dead or spilling trash everyone deserves a prayer infact either good or bad sad n before u curse him think deep down n b like wah will happwn to u if he dies or will his death lead to ur success Well hell no it only gonna add to the situation of d country n bring about chaos n several attrocities follows. So it won't take u anything to wish him quick recovery or just act like u ds post was never posted n pass by undecided n to dose who's gonna quote me n say trash shocked till den sha! Long live the president n God bless NIGERIA wink

the only thing that will happen is that a lettered and learned man will take over affairs....

then Boko Haram and Fulani herds will rise again and the Army will smoke them like weed...

Buharia should just die off, let me see how that custom boss will come to work with out uniform or Efcc invading people's house or DSS going against court Order...

3 Likes

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by ooshinibos: 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
tsmart360:
Let your will be done oh Lord. You know best.
nothing to do with God ..you choose
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by rugged7(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
SCREW that bigot buhari
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by emmasege: 5:57pm On May 23, 2017
Abacha probably hired more than this number as spiritual aides and did more than this but that didn't stop the prayer of Nigerians i.e. termination of his government.

Hope those guys were and are being fed/compensated because man must survive this Buhari-induced recession and hunger.

3 Likes

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by begwong: 5:58pm On May 23, 2017
Adebayo4all:
Nawa ooooo

if u check my signature and take action,u mayb on ur way to financial freedom
WHERE IS YOUR SIGNATURE?
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Joephat(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2017
freethesheeple:

i pray they dont ban u cos when u speak the truth,they misbehave.

I cover my ban with precious blood of Jesus

Anybody who bans me for saying the truth shall be banned
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by 6tuz2468(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2017
Kizyte:
It has always been poor Nigerians pushing Nigeria forward why those thieves sit on top and enjoy our sweat... undecided
with God on our side, we will surely pass over one day

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by IYANGBALI: 6:03pm On May 23, 2017
How much did they pay them?

4 Likes

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Edu3Again: 6:04pm On May 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PXF5q4Btvbk/WSRUPBLkhII/AAAAAAADRoI/SYpOdoeWC0M8DKOofGj52Zray1rQGdQKwCLcB/s400/BUHARI.png[/img]
The Zamfara Government said on Tuesday it had assembled 500 reciters of the Holy Qur’an to offer special prayers for the well-being of President Muhammadu Buhari and the country.

Lawal Liman, the state’s Commissioner for Rural and Community Development, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau that the Islamic scholars were drawn from the 14 local government areas of the state.

According to Mr. Liman, the reciters were brought together as part of activities lined up for the 2017 Democracy Day celebration in the state.

The commissioner said “all hands must be joined in prayers for the betterment of our nation.

“If the President, as the leader of Nigeria, is not well, then it becomes the concern of all Nigerians to know that his recovery is highly important to us as a people and as a nation.

“We have organised different prayer sessions throughout the state and we believe as Hafeez (memorizers of the Holy Qur’an) their prayers will be of immense benefit for our state, its leaders and people and the nation, especially the President, who is now on medical treatment in London.’’

He said the 500 Qur’an reciters who were hosted at the Gusau Central Mosque, recited the Holy Qur’an 100 times from Sunday night to Monday morning.

“Special prayers were also offered for God to continue to give him the wisdom he needs to take this nation to greater heights,’’ he added.

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/500-quran-reciters-gather-to-pray-for.html

Exercise in futility.
Is there healing in the quoran?

Only Jesus heals

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu / New Naira: 10 States Ask Supreme Court To Void Buhari’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.