Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara (18212 Views)

Soldiers Kill 89 Bandits In Zamfara, Recover Arms / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by vision2050: 6:06pm On May 23, 2017
Can you stop God

2 Likes

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by able20(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2017
I hope it's peaceful, from peaceful religion
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by StarliteCrystal(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
DonHummer:
Instead of make una dey pray for una selves undecided

Guy you're mean ah swear ah just couldn't resist the urge to laff grin

1 Like

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Nackzy: 6:18pm On May 23, 2017
If them like make all the reciters in the world pray for am.... His ways are not pure......since he can't suffer the hunger, high cost of living, insecurity, kurrouption, nepotism, high air ticket, Fulani herdsmen, BH, Unemployment....Hes own suffering is converted to Anemia and Cancer.....gullible Buhari psycophants...Come and beat me am in my house....
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by tsmart360(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2017
ooshinibos:

nothing to do with God ..you choose
who am i to choose or you mean buhari?
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by sharlzltd(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2017
if una like make una bring 1 million reciters, u re wasting your time.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Justiceleague1: 6:34pm On May 23, 2017
The authorities shud ensure proper screening o,uno,'libyan herdsmen' struck @ manchester yesterday..

They shu also screen the xomB cone_heads muftaus who wood spred their doti robes nd 'gbadas and shokotos as red capet for their emea ausa/pulany lords et mastas.
grin
kwot mi nd u fay a bisit 2 kunlaooo's villa de la bns grin grin

I lov my kwantiri..
Masterchen,pls com o,e wa gbadura fun 'efo'riro..

Op,gudluck 2 praying for an aged,old man notta kaput!
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2017
Yes we need to pray for our President Buhari for healing and we need good changes for our beloved nation Nigeria. embarassed undecided

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by nellyelitz(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2017
This yeye man sef

1 Like

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by dam4wummy(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2017
#whereIsBubu

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by SmartMugu: 6:54pm On May 23, 2017
Wasnt it more than this number praying for him the last time? Did that cure him? Shouldnt they be praying for london to be relocated to Nigeria since buhari cant just stop going there? If prayer does all things, that should be easy.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Omeokachie: 6:57pm On May 23, 2017
So the problem is spiritual bah?

Some are praying while others are laying on a curse, according to Lauretta Onochie.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by dragon2(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2017
500 reciters of the KORAN ,while the President seeks MEDICAL treatment ABROAD. They will not ask why we do not have the DOCTORS or HOSPITALS to treat him but we have the imams to recite Koran. Oh the irony.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by nnokwa042(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2017
crazyABO:
Before u ppl start wishing him dead or spilling trash everyone deserves a prayer infact either good or bad sad n before u curse him think deep down n b like wah will happwn to u if he dies or will his death lead to ur success Well hell no it only gonna add to the situation of d country n bring about chaos n several attrocities follows. So it won't take u anything to wish him quick recovery or just act like u ds post was never posted n pass by undecided n to dose who's gonna quote me n say trash shocked till den sha! Long live the president n God bless NIGERIA wink
the problem with Muslims let me say it gnorance,number one Muslims memorizes Koran not that they understand Arabic, number 2 ,reciting koran is different from one praying,
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by KingOluwatobi: 7:11pm On May 23, 2017
So watin now concern me? That one stop recession? Nonsense... I beg i need Iphone charger jare.. Who get make hin borrow me....
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 23, 2017
Misplaced priority.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by willibounce1(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2017
They have never organised 500 people to pray for the country but they can pray for a man who is old, sick, tired and should be resting in his village but greed won't allow. Some things require simple common sense and not prayers. No matter how well Buhari becomes at his age, the problems of this country will still make him fall sick. Even an angel will fall sick ruling nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Akshow: 7:24pm On May 23, 2017
Madness
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by crazyABO(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
the problem with Muslims let me say it gnorance,number one Muslims memorizes Koran not that they understand Arabic, number 2 ,reciting koran is different from one praying,
reciting is the same as reciting quran it the intention that matters kiss
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2017
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Reference(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
Now Mr President is being equated with democracy. See the problems we face in Nigeria and the challenges we have to tackle. They say the quality of a system is determined by how many redundancies it has. The aircraft has multiple redundancies because air mishaps are so costly. The human body has several built into it. The critical organs come in pairs. The ones that might have conflicting duplicates such as the heart are built to exacting standards. The heart is the strongest mucle in the body, the brain is encased in a thick cranial bone for ultimate protection.

If we want to believe our democracy is growing and then cannot think or see beyond a single individual and cannot create effective redundancies in political office then how can we describe our experiment as anything but faulty and our institutions as a seriously weak. That is why most keen observers have emphasised the need to build institutions at the expense of elevating strong men. This is an example. For a few weeks now you can equate the activities of the EFCC with Mr President's health condition, increasingky fragile, no longer vibrant. This is the danger. Had it been that the financial watchdog had been independent of persons, parties and even policies, it will today have a substantive chair and its activities constant whether Mr President was around or not.

Like the human body I will suggest that if we want a single 'strong man' character to lead us kicking and screaming then we will need an individual with the resilience of the heart or the protection of the brain. Right now we don't have either so it will have been better to have a backup (institution building) so that if one eye or ear or lung or kidney is lost, the whole body of government is not compromised lime we see today.

This is the task for the people, to insist the way their government is run, with the same vive they have for superheroes, that sometimes can prove as human as the rest of us mere mortals.

2 Likes

Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by phkka1(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
Prayer not answered.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
Make it 1000 and he may get well but have plane crash when returning to Nigeria....
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by eddiebomba(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
lollymor:
Ok now. The prayer of the righteous.........

Let me ask this question: are we righteous in this country?
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by nwakibie3(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2017
Joephat:
500 Quran reciters below the age of 50years praying for a man who has lived up to 90years to stay alive

Did Quran make provisions for somebody who is old to stay alive

What's actually wrong with my country ppl?

They might have an old man like him in the village but they will choose to call him a wizard but now they're gathering to pray for somebody above 90yearz to stay alive forever all bcoz of politics

grin grin grin
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by osusuallstars: 8:31pm On May 23, 2017
Forget it. Monkey wey go hang go hang
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by wizod(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2017
Praying 4 a skeleton, maybe d dead bones shall rise again
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by victorazy(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2017
crazyABO:
Before u ppl start wishing him dead or spilling trash everyone deserves a prayer infact either good or bad sad n before u curse him think deep down n b like wah will happwn to u if he dies or will his death lead to ur success Well hell no it only gonna add to the situation of d country n bring about chaos n several attrocities follows. So it won't take u anything to wish him quick recovery or just act like u ds post was never posted n pass by undecided n to dose who's gonna quote me n say trash shocked till den sha! Long live the president n God bless NIGERIA wink

stop saying what you don't know. people only rejoice when the evil one die. some people must die for good thing to step in.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by Bimpe29: 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
Allah will give him sound and quick recovery, and make Nigeria better for all and sundry.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by patval(f): 10:51pm On May 23, 2017
praying for Satan to increase his suffering in abyss. they have not come to realise that buhari is now either cremated mammy or manure .Thunder seven colours will be firing him till eternity.
Re: 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara by DucheSsMerezz(f): 11:49pm On May 23, 2017
Rada rada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / 2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.