Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars (49675 Views)

SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 23, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by May Ebute......

'The brutality of the military and the paramilitary in Nigeria can actually make madmen out of sane people.
The man in this picture got his car impounded by Road safety officials around Mararaba axis of Abuja, for lack of having his complete vehicle particulars. He is said to be a kabu kabu driver who goes by the name John. He usually plies the Mararaba, Abuja axis. Eye witness account says that because he dared to argue with them, the FRSC officials called upon soldiers to help assist them in disciplining the man. Trust our Nigerian soldiers. They beat the man, rolled him in a pool of stagnant water and tore off his clothes, leaving him stark nakd, under the full glare of motorists and passersby. They say he who is down needs fear no fall. Rather than cower in shame, the man caused a major hold up. He blocked the highway in protest amidst cheers from spectators in solidarity with him. With stones in both hands, he dared any motorist to pass. Of course no one wanted a stone to land on their heads or cars, so they kept their distance.
I wonder when our military will learn to start treating civilians as humans and not animals'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/soldiers-connive-with-frsc.html

when the whites give us bananas, we will start getting angry.
but our rulers and officials keep showing the world how backward we are
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by emerazz(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2017
HOW I WISH I WAS THERE.. I WOULD AV USE THOSE SOLDIERS TO SET EXAMPLE TO DIA FELLOW COLLEAGUES..

THE NIGERIA POLICE IS YOUR FRND..

POLAC CADETS SAY NO TO ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHT!
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by banmee(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2017
Nwodosis:
Somebody's husband, father and uncle being striped by the people that would've protected him! People that were hailing soldiers for killing unarmed protesters in southern part of country should also come and give them kudos for this.

I don't see a problem with this at all. Is this not a country where jungle justice is applauded? Well, this is another form of jungle justice so applaud it too.
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Nobody: 12:12am On May 24, 2017
timilehin007:
Now it is looking like 'staging to me all these cruel videos against our security operatives. Almost everyday it's either police brutalizing defenseless citizen or army 'fatalizing another lady or navy pummelling a trader..is it suppose to be a coincidence or just some bad elements trying to make our security operatives look bad for reasons known to them..am not understanding o
u are very stupid for this comment .. No offence

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by crackhouse(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2017
gift01:
Has the Coup taken place? Are we now in a military regime?
I wonder
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by May Ebute......

'The brutality of the military and the paramilitary in Nigeria can actually make madmen out of sane people.
The man in this picture got his car impounded by Road safety officials around Mararaba axis of Abuja, for lack of having his complete vehicle particulars. He is said to be a kabu kabu driver who goes by the name John. He usually plies the Mararaba, Abuja axis. Eye witness account says that because he dared to argue with them, the FRSC officials called upon soldiers to help assist them in disciplining the man. Trust our Nigerian soldiers. They beat the man, rolled him in a pool of stagnant water and tore off his clothes, leaving him stark nakd, under the full glare of motorists and passersby. They say he who is down needs fear no fall. Rather than cower in shame, the man caused a major hold up. He blocked the highway in protest amidst cheers from spectators in solidarity with him. With stones in both hands, he dared any motorist to pass. Of course no one wanted a stone to land on their heads or cars, so they kept their distance.
I wonder when our military will learn to start treating civilians as humans and not animals'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/soldiers-connive-with-frsc.html
useless banana Republic... A country where 85%of her population are suffering from one mental illness or the other.. Since 4uk sake soldiers check vehicles Soon soldiers we control air traffic or do bouncers at night clubs.. I weep not for the masses but the land mass diz zoo is occupying on earth..

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 1:29am On May 24, 2017
smithsydny:
u are very stupid for this comment .. No offence
am sure am not much as stupid as ur mother who taught u to be this lackadaisical and forgot to birth some senses along with u when u were born
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by koboko69: 1:59am On May 24, 2017
timilehin007:
Now it is looking like 'staging to me all these cruel videos against our security operatives. Almost everyday it's either police brutalizing defenseless citizen or army 'fatalizing another lady or navy pummelling a trader..is it suppose to be a coincidence or just some bad elements trying to make our security operatives look bad for reasons known to them..am not understanding o

Lol. Leave them. There is currently a campaign by some elements against the military. They snap pics with no single soldier in sight... But they keep claiming military did this and that. Same way some shameless naked mothers did the other day.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Nobody: 6:05am On May 24, 2017
timilehin007:
am sure am not much as stupid as ur mother who taught u to be this lackadaisical and forgot to birth some senses along with u when u were born
hmmmm... I don't go about like a road side tout Like y are insulting peoples parents. If u had a nice up bringing like ur claiming too have by the mother u can insult. Then trust me I believe u u just insulted your mother.

Hmmm that's hurt ryt?.. Think before u type ...
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by nomaison(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2017
funny enough the soldiers that beat him don't even have up to date vehicle particulars.
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Lighthouseman: 6:49am On May 24, 2017
He was raped of his dignity! His right was summarily abused. This can happen only in a zoooo in a banana republic
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by loomer: 6:56am On May 24, 2017
timilehin007:

Na today u know our security operatives?

Just pray say u no enter their wahala.
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by IdeyFindWife: 7:00am On May 24, 2017
nwaanambra1:
watch how their top hierarchy will deny this story and tag it fake soldiers!

they no longer use the phrase unknown soldiers - they have upgraded to FAKE SOLDIERS!

USELESS SET OF BEINGS - THATS WHY I DON'T
FEEL ANYTHING FOR THEM WHEN THEY ARE MASSACRED BY BOKO!

BOKO SHOULD KILL THEM ALL! USELESS PEOPLE!

HATE THEM SO MUCH!

ADVANCED NATIONS LOVE THEIR MILITARY BC THEIR MILITARY RESPECTS THE CIVILIANS BUT HERE WE HAVE DISRESPECTFUL MONSTERS IN UNIFORM THAT ONLY FLEX THEIR MILITARY TRAINING ON CIVILIANS!

BLOODY MURDERERS!

I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY OUR SENATE IS SILENT ON THIS CONSTANT ABUSE OF CIVILIANS BY THE USELESS MILITARY!

THE OTHER DAY THEY NEARLY KILLED THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF BORNO STATE AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT!

I PRAY REAL SOON THEY WILL FROG JUMP A SENATOR THEN THEY WILL WAKE TO THE ABUSE OF CIVILIANS BY THE USELESS MILITARY angry angry

The hate won't be complete until the civilians praising them are included. Some zoogerians senses are so eroded, their self-esteem so depleted that they cherish being bossed around by this illiterate, uniformed bandits we call soldiers. Soldiers, my foot!

And I've always had this theory that the character and tone of the Nigerian Army wouldn't have taken this wickedly twisted bent if not for the antecedents, mandates and "body-language" of it's largely Anti-South, former Northern leadership structure that had no use for dialogue, due process, civility or common sense. They set the pace for the type of "Unknown Soldier" irrational bully-type soldiering we have today where soldiers are thought to view civilians as maggots and to treat them with disdain because most of such orders were from directives to the effect of silencing Pro-South protesting voices and more of that their "detached-disdain" often resulting in the enforced and sustained deliberate wickedness that saw to the end of thousands upon thousands of Military Assault victims.

We are still seeing the product of an awusa-indoctrinated, awusa-polluted/corrupted military that had been bastardised beyond and beneath every sane purpose for it. In there control, you can see the efcc being used anyhow and rewarded for brigandage/impunity without any caution or limits.

So, when you see anyone praising them for bashing, dehumanizing and trampling on the Free Rights of taxpayers (who're responsible for their pay btw); you know that the inherited slavery mentality and illiteracy that ruined their ancestors is still working in them to beggar their unborn generations, imps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by seanj02: 7:12am On May 24, 2017
Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by lilytender: 7:25am On May 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
That's how the ugly soldiers from the ZOO behaves nah... Unfortunate for the man.

Your hatred for Nigeria is already giving you hypertension. I am waiting for you and your fellow lunatics to pick up your hunters guns and cutlasses against the Federal Republic of Nigeria once again so that we can finish what we started in 1967.
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by EmekaBlue(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2017
lilytender:

Your hatred for Nigeria is already giving you hypertension. I am waiting for you and your fellow lunatics to pick up your hunters guns and cutlasses against the Federal Republic of Nigeria once again so that we can finish what we started in 1967.
hunter guns n cutlasses huh? U need to read more about d war
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Xkalaban(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2017
Those Bastard Rd safety hazard officials. They're the primary cause of this man's misfortune. Just yesterday the wicked things gave me #3000 fine just cos one of my tyres has expiry date of 08/2015 but still in good shape. Nonsense angry

As for the soldiers, God's wrath is already upon you. Better go make peace with him o!!!! Order wise karma shall become ur b!tch sad

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by dgysoft(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2017
THE CAMERA MEN WEY TAKE THIS SHOT NA SABI FEAR AFRAID
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2017
loomer:

Na today u know our security operatives?

Just pray say u no enter their wahala.

Na wa o as these things dey happen repeatedly and news dey carry am on daily basis nd dem no mend their ways na Iim make me dey feel so o my brother

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by loomer: 8:20am On May 24, 2017
timilehin007:

Na wa o as these things dey happen repeatedly and news dey carry am on daily basis nd dem no mend their ways na Iim make me dey feel so o my brother

Mend which ways, or make their superior deny say that kind thing ever happen.
Rather than punish defaulters, them go transfer them
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2017
smithsydny:
hmmmm... I don't go about like a road side tout Like y are insulting peoples parents. If u had a nice up bringing like ur claiming too have by the mother u can insult. Then trust me I believe u u just insulted your mother.

Hmmm that's hurt ryt?.. Think before u type ...

I had to insult your foolish parent who failed to teach u how to behave in public places and failed to make u aware that acting like a fool which u just did will only show how uncared your parent were. You acted like a thug instead if not the best bet was to correct my motive . It was an assumption I put up not a fact. .if u don't know how to control the stupidity and lackadaisical attitudes in u the best bet was to roll on u shudnt have bothered to display ur foolishness cheaply like u did earlier
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2017
loomer:

Mend which ways, or make their superior deny say that kind thing ever happen.
Rather than punish defaulters, them go transfer them
we Don suffer for naija
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by loomer: 8:25am On May 24, 2017
timilehin007:
we Don suffer for naija

No be today.

If like say Nigerians dey united self, them for brush the soldier and road safety men.
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by preshieamadina(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2017
i wonder the kind of training and orientation they give to them that makes them not to identify their duties in the society..the duty of the army is to protect it's territory from external and internal aggression.
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2017
loomer:

No be today.

If like say Nigerians dey united self, them for brush the soldier and road safety men.

I swear down when police Don already dey do road safety work and vio work
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by joblessmilliona(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2017
kudos
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Nobody: 9:30am On May 24, 2017
timilehin007:

I had to insult your foolish parent who failed to teach u how to behave in public places and failed to make u aware that acting like a fool which u just did will only show how uncared your parent were. You acted like a thug instead if not the best bet was to correct my motive . It was an assumption I put up not a fact. .if u don't know how to control the stupidity and lackadaisical attitudes in u the best bet was to roll on u shudnt have bothered to display ur foolishness cheaply like u did earlier
u know when one is useless that he can't hide it anymore u can tell the kind of home his coming home. As foolish as u say they are, trust me they can't be like the worn out vegetable of yours.. U had better ask very well if the people u call your parents are really yours. Cu's if u act this way I wonder how there behavior will be like..

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by nwaanambra1(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

The hate won't be complete until the civilians praising them are included. Some zoogerians senses are so eroded, their self-esteem so depleted that they cherish being bossed around by this illiterate, uniformed bandits we call soldiers. Soldiers, my foot!

And I've always had this theory that the character and tone of the Nigerian Army wouldn't have taken this wickedly twisted bent if not for the antecedents, mandates and "body-language" of it's largely Anti-South, former Northern leadership structure that had no use for dialogue, due process, civility or common sense. They set the pace for the type of "Unknown Soldier" irrational bully-type soldiering we have today where soldiers are thought to view civilians as maggots and to treat them with disdain because most of such orders were from directives to the effect of silencing Pro-South protesting voices and more of that their "detached-disdain" often resulting in the enforced and sustained deliberate wickedness that saw to the end of thousands upon thousands of Military Assault victims.

We are still seeing the product of an awusa-indoctrinated, awusa-polluted/corrupted military that had been bastardised beyond and beneath every sane purpose for it. In there control, you can see the efcc being used anyhow and rewarded for brigandage/impunity without any caution or limits.

So, when you see anyone praising them for bashing, dehumanizing and trampling on the Free Rights of taxpayers (who're responsible for their pay btw); you know that the inherited slavery mentality and illiteracy that ruined their ancestors is still working in them to beggar their unborn generations, imps!

nwane u forgot to add DSS - we are silently watching them stupidly trying to catch the tiger by the tail on the trumped up Ifeanyi case.

let them be fooling themselves until a hair fall off the boys head thats whn they will know that we are tired of their bull shit!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.