Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Smoking Weed? Expect Poor Grades In School - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Weed? Expect Poor Grades In School (320 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Weed? Expect Poor Grades In School by RxH8: 7:11pm On May 23, 2017
When high school students started smoking marijuana regularly they were less likely to get good grades and want to pursue university, according to a new study from the University of Waterloo.The study, published in the Journal of School Health, found that when students started using marijuana at least once a month they were about four times more likely to skip class, two-to-four times less likely to complete their homework and value getting good grades, and about half as likely to achieve high grades, than when they had never used the drug.

http://www.healthx24.com/news/
Re: Smoking Weed? Expect Poor Grades In School by RxH8: 7:12pm On May 23, 2017
Wonder what the situation is in Naija.
Re: Smoking Weed? Expect Poor Grades In School by frenzydilz(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2017
Bullocks
Re: Smoking Weed? Expect Poor Grades In School by EbukaHades10(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2017
I beg to disagree. My roomie dey follow Wizkhalifa drag lord of weed but he somehow manages to keep his grades up. Unless u are talking about Secondary school kids.......but then,to each his own

(1) (Reply)

Cervical Dysplasia / 7 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight / Join Me And Help #makenaijastronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.