Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

How To Watch Live Football Match On Android-Best Stream Apps - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Watch Live Football Match On Android-Best Stream Apps (2090 Views)

Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / Nigeria Vs Poland Pre-World Cup Friendly Match On March 23, 2018 / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Live Football Match On Android-Best Stream Apps by Spacelord360: 7:46pm On May 23, 2017
Get in this scenario with me;

Let’s say my Cable Subscription just happens to expire on a match day and i probably don’t want to get out the house to watch that el clasico , what should i do?

Oh, and this too

I find yourself in that area where i just can’t access a television at the moment possibly due to distance or lets say work.

Why should I feel so bad when I do have my android Device With Me (android all the way )

I would be showing you different ways on How To Watch Live Football Match On Android with ease using some applications.

And here comes the Data bundle issue;

Just as we all know, data might be quite a problem (most especially for folks here in Nigeria).

Watching a live match needs your data active.

So, Here is My advice:

Get the best data bundle in town or connect to a Wifi connection to be able to stream a match either online or with an app.

Meet apps for streaming live matches like

Mobdro

UKTVNow

SPORTS TV

See all there is to know about using them to watch live football matches on android.

You can also watch live match on PC with this: https://techrector.com/how-to-watch-live-football-match-on-pc/

Re: How To Watch Live Football Match On Android-Best Stream Apps by Obinoscopy(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Footballers, Kylian Mbappe And Neymar Share A Hug / Cristiano Ronaldo - Sex With Girlfriend Is Better Than My Best Goals / Footballers And Their Stunning Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.