Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Footballers And Their Stunning Wives - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers And Their Stunning Wives (2091 Views)

Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams / Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) / Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballers And Their Stunning Wives by EssienEmmanuel(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
The Popular saying goes... Behind every successful man, there is surely a beautiful, hardworking, encouraging woman who is always advising, motivating and praying for his success.

Male Footballers are very handsome people and one thing they know is that after stressing themselves out on the pitch; they need to get the best home treatment they can possibly get.
They went for the kill and got very beautiful goddesses as wives.
Imagine getting home from work after a hectic day to get a nice (that thing that married people do na lipsrsealed) from your wife... lolz, you know you will surely live long.

As a cute guy, you surely need someone to compliment you and this Footballer have done exactly that.
Here are my top 4 sexy soccer couples.

1). DAVID BECKHAM AND VICTORIA
2). WAYNE ROONEY AND COLEEN
3). SHEVCHENKO AND KRISTEN
4). LIUS FIGO AND WIFE

source: http://www.itisagoal.com

Re: Footballers And Their Stunning Wives by omar22(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2012
Calling Victoria Beckham and Coleen stunning got me worried

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Better Off Without Mikel - Swaziland Coach / I Got This Message From Nairabet / Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.