Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up (32021 Views)

Anita Joseph As 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student (Throwback Photo) / Semi Nude Photos Of Anita Joseph As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Anita Joseph Turns Good Girl: “dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by ChukaLupin(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2017
fastgyal:
lol, now this is one thing I'd like to counter. I don't dress because I wanna be addressed in a distinctive way or because I wanna impress anyone. I simply wear what I'm comfortable with. In some cases, I feel I'd look good in my jacket and denim trousers. Other times, I feel a sleeveless top with a knee length skirt would make me look smart. Dress according to your mood because anything You wear whether good/bad, them go still talk. I'm not supporting indecent dressing. But I like to wear what would make me free. You can't judge anyone based on what they wear, Every adult should know the right kinda dress to wear to an occasion or event. The most annoying thing is that these people who give these kinda advice are hypocrite and do worse.
So I simply say, wear the right kinda clothes for an event and avoid exposing sensitive parts of your body.

Congrats
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by akblings(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2017
Is this what u'll teach ur children?
That the shud wear wat wil mak dem feel free not minding wheda wat they re puttin on is proper, provided they feel free in it....
Whether it maks u feel free or not,
INDECENT DRESSING IS INDECENT DRESSING, dont modify it...

fastgyal:
lol, now this is one thing I'd like to counter. I don't dress because I wanna be addressed in a distinctive way or because I wanna impress anyone. I simply wear what I'm comfortable with. In some cases, I feel I'd look good in my jacket and denim trousers. Other times, I feel a sleeveless top with a knee length skirt would make me look smart. Dress according to your mood because anything You wear whether good/bad, them go still talk. I'm not supporting indecent dressing. But I like to wear what would make me free. You can't judge anyone based on what they wear, Every adult should know the right kinda dress to wear to an occasion or event. The most annoying thing is that these people who give these kinda advice are hypocrite and do worse.
So I simply say, wear the right kinda clothes for an event and avoid exposing sensitive parts of your body.

1 Like

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2017
fastgyal:

What are those?

Dressing based on mood is different from indecent dressing or exposure. They are two different things.

Whether or not you dress to impress, people will address you the way you present yourself. It's an age long fact, it's the difference between Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian.

1 Like

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by jtjohn(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2017
fastgyal:
I love u baby....Nice once
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by fastgyal(f): 10:49am On May 24, 2017
jtjohn:
I love u baby....Nice once
lol

1 Like

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by chigoziem10(f): 10:57am On May 24, 2017
fastgyal:
OYO

2 Likes

Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Emassive(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Market don fall press this one?

One slay mama down. Praise God..

Epic response with a killer memes
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by jtjohn(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2017
fastgyal:
lol
beautiful lady that refuse to say she love me too but instead she said lol.......smile
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Olaedoh: 11:55am On May 24, 2017
E be like say aunty don dey find husband.

Na now she realise the need to dress decent.

U're not serious. I just pity whichever man that'll fall victim to this cheap prank
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by SURElee(f): 1:02pm On May 24, 2017
zarakay:
has she repented?

E enter her head to dress well today, let's give her only two weeks.
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Elle277(f): 1:10pm On May 24, 2017
Welcome back sister,#moregrace
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Gome23: 1:18pm On May 24, 2017
E b lyk say she wan marry
Is it not Anita that i knw
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by sekem: 3:28pm On May 24, 2017
Randy91:

Ladies self?....I am tired of them...

when they start looking 4 " Mr Right",...'Mr Good Behavior " will enter in them...it's well...

Dat kain thing wink
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 24, 2017
The funny thing is that some crazy ones will take this literally, being less mindful of the fact the the lady is decently dressed while making this statement.
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by buchilino(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2017
EVEN THOUGH AM NOT A GREAT FAN OF HER, I ADMIT HER DRESSING ISN'T BAD
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by sweetilicious(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
fastgyal:
You are right
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by rakabuba001(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Better than what we use to see of her.

indeed the Internet never forgets..hmmm
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by ArcToyin(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
fastgyal:
Any dressing not revealing sensitive part of your body should be termed decent dressing.
Re: Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up by ArcToyin(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Evaberry:

shraap there jhur

a woman owns her body and she should be able to dress however she feels like!!!
But i know she didn't create the body

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Outfit To AFRIFF 2017 / Yemi Alade Flashes Belly In See-Through Outfit (Photos) / D'banj Rocks Women On Stage While Performing For Star Music Trek Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.