Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti (758 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by lordkit2: 6:05am On May 24, 2017
The tragedy that hit Manchester on Monday where a suicide bomber had detonated a bomb killing over 19 people is one tragedy the world is still hurting from.

While sympathizing with Manchester, Nollywood actress,Kate Henshaw tweeted that less than 24 hours of the attack and the bomber has been caught but if it’s Nigeria, they’ll have a committee first.

Apparently, self acclaimed Nollywood actor and suspected mentally challenged instagrammer, Uche Maduagwu does not agree with Kate Henshaw, so he wrote a post on Instagram, demanding that the Nollywood veteran actress should apologize to the Nigerian security for …

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/24/actor-uche-maduagwu-orders-kate-henshaw-to-apologize-to-nigerian-securities-for-allegedly-insulting-them/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by Bugatie(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2017
This is what happens when you have excess time

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by Nobody: 6:14am On May 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by dejiolaniyan(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2017
Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by Smellymouth: 6:17am On May 24, 2017
Uche Maduagwu : "...Dear Kate henshaw, you are a colleague..."

Abeg this dude na actor? For Nollywood Or Congowood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by littlewonders: 6:18am On May 24, 2017
What is it by the time?

I want to venture into career, who can give me a good proposal with a concise budget on how much career will cost me?
Cos everywhere I go they say career is a better business.

Back to the Topic: Kate said nothing but the painful truth as for Uche Maduagwu 'na only you know watin you get with security boys'
Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by samtee37(m): 6:19am On May 24, 2017
This one weak my third leg oo

Attention seeker

Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by sunnysunny69(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2017
He said Buhari administration brings terrorist activities to zero in Nigeria , what planet did he live in, he should keep quiet and
let Kate be.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by bewla(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2017
another debate in town to take our mind of current issues
Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by vivypretty(f): 6:31am On May 24, 2017
apologize or what

this self acclaimed actor that seeks 30 minutes attention from his fellow celebrities

truth be told kate is right
Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by ObaKlaz: 6:32am On May 24, 2017
Ok... I actually had to google Uche Maduagwu to know what 'it' is. Google even provided SCANTY information about 'it'!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by Kenzico(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2017
Who Tha Heck is Uche MaduAgwu
Re: Uche Maduagwu Order Kate Henshaw To Apologize To Nigerian Securities For Insulti by Mrop(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2017
we hear u

(1) (Reply)

Davido Blast Fan That Said "He Never Does What He Says" After Helpin A Boy / Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) / Serena Williams Flaunts Million Dollar Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.