Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Help A Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help A Brother (715 Views)

Help A Brother / Help A Brother. / Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by damoskiy(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2017
Re: Help A Brother by Jakumo(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2017
damoskiy:
Good day beautiful people I need help of #7,000 from anyone here...It's meant to help me finish my final year project. I am so broke now that I fed just once yesterday...God bless and enrich you. 0156381199 Gtbank. I need it before 8am please as I have to travel a distance to finish the work.

It will be interesting to find out how many people will fall for this scam.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother by damoskiy(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2017
Jakumo:

It will be interesting to find out how many people will fall for this scam.
I don't have to scam people for 7,000. I have a conscience. please help me.
Re: Help A Brother by Jakumo(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2017
damoskiy:

I don't have to scam people for 7,000. I have a conscience. please help me.

If 140 people fall for this scam and each send you 7K naira, you will have raked in one million naira cash, for use in hiring young female pleasure consultants with whom to share carnal knowledge on a pay-per-view basis. Best of luck sir. I may try this myself some day, who knows ?

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother by damoskiy(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2017
Jakumo:

If 140 people fall for this scam and each send you 7K naira, you will have raked in one million naira cash, for use in hiring young female pleasure consultants with whom to share carnal knowledge on a pay-per-view basis. Best of luck sir. I may try this myself some day, who knows ?

I don't have to get from millions of people. once I get from one person I would acknowledge the person publicly.
Re: Help A Brother by Jakumo(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2017
damoskiy:

I don't have to get from millions of people. once I get from one person I would acknowledge the person publicly.

So you are claiming that after ONE person sends you money, you will reject any others that fall for this scam and try to send you more money ? Best of luck anyway, and I pity the fools that fall for this story.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother by damoskiy(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2017
Jakumo:

So you are claiming that after ONE person sends you money, you will reject any others that fall for this scam and try to send you more money ? Best of luck anyway, and I pity the fools that fall for this story.
I won't do such.
Re: Help A Brother by Victornezzar: 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
damoskiy:
Good day beautiful people I need help of #7,000 from anyone here...It's meant to help me finish my final year project. I am so broke now that I fed just once yesterday...God bless and enrich you. 0156381199 Gtbank. I need it before 8am please as I have to travel a distance to finish the work.
Send me 2k so I will forward 10k 4 u grin
Project my foot
Re: Help A Brother by swagagolic01(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2017
See as una dey ruin person future... if u don't want to assist him y not ignore the thread? ?? Nawa

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by damoskiy(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Send me 2k so I will forward 10k 4 u grin
Project my foot
Really....

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Youth Movement Felicitate With Senator Magnus Ngei Abe On His Birthday / Efcc Vows To Wipe Out Corruption From Nigeria In 12 Months / Intrigues In States Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.