Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications (70114 Views)

Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant / How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? / AfriOne First To Deliver N-Power Devices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by baZOOKer: 7:13pm On May 24, 2017
chineduemmao:
i think you are the one confusing yourself about the meaning of racism however, on a prime argument i know that kettle cannot call another kettle black and get away with it pot might

am too tired to show u d meaning of racism sir..use wikipidea
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
taylor88:
somebody should not come here tomorrow and complain of exploded phone and laps burnt

let the top politicians use it first for 1yr
I am tempted to bash you, but let me not do that for maturity sake. do you know how much sabotage to our economy you just caused?
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by ThePhoneGuy: 7:21pm On May 24, 2017
busuyi44:
These phones must be reviewed by geek.ng or b4 considering buying one. I void buying unproven products
I agree the phone must be revieevewd by misstechy or geek before I can consider it tok
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by donsiqua(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2017
I bet you if you turn the back you will still see made in China
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by lilytender: 7:24pm On May 24, 2017
taylor88:
somebody should not come here tomorrow and complain of exploded phone and laps burnt

Enemy of progress, go and meet your village witches and tell them that Nigeria is moving forward and if they try to stop a moving train, they shall be crushed beyond recognition.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Imyourex(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2017
Made in Nigeria or assembled in Nigeria?
That reminds me, Where is the made in Osun phone I once read of on this Nairaland?
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by chineduemmao: 8:18pm On May 24, 2017
baZOOKer:

am too tired to show u d meaning of racism sir..use wikipidea

you shouldn't have quoted me... i love learning
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Chstel(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2017
taylor88:

please let be positive to ourselves.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by baZOOKer: 8:27pm On May 24, 2017
chineduemmao:
you shouldn't have quoted me... i love learning

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based om their race or group
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Yourvillagepipo(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2017
Makers of this phone Bleep up dem no suppose let the masses know say na made in Nigeria,. Nigerians no like their own product. Dem for just say na latest Indian phone. Or Chinese. And watch Nigerians buy it in bulk. Nigerians mtcheeeew always killing themselves
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by ejanla077: 8:45pm On May 24, 2017
MasterChen:
This is not the first made in Nigeria smartphone. What happened to Solo phones?

Nice phones tho. Seems the company is owned by Indians

A certain Sahir Berry is the Founder & CEO, Hemang Kapur, Co-Founder & CTO and Lekan Akinjide, CCO.

.i can confidently confirm to you dat Solo phones who's head office is at IT IS WELL PLAZA computer village ikeja is not made in Nigeria. rather its made in china.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by shestay: 8:52pm On May 24, 2017
if buahri come back from London e go spoil.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by jlo247(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Halib(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2017
OVA200:
They are not so serious with the price, I bought my Oukitel u20 plus for 28500 and the phone beat this phone hands down.

If they want people to be patronizing them they better reduce the price.
Wer du u get d phone pls...
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Goldenheart(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2017
philpasc:
where can I purchase it

Scam people Una Don Chang3 number
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by tillaman(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2017
Who will buy? Our Leaders don't believe in the country and so they don't support any initiative by Nigerians, I hope we get there someday
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by OVA200(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
Halib:
Aliexpress
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by OVA200(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
Halib:
Aliexpress
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by ajaolu(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2017
newyorks:
wich 1 be bluetooth again?
Is it infrared they wanted to include before?
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by royalty18: 10:27pm On May 24, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Android Mashmallow 6.0 Operating System.
Processor Type and Speed not given. Perhaps for obvious reasons.

Only set back might be the battery life.
In Africa with poor power supply, they should have included a 4500maH battery life and above.

More proof is needed to show this is 100% Nigerian made. From manpower to Conception to Design and Construction. A phone assembled in Nigeria is not Nigerian made.

AfriOne....Africa's First Or One Africa

Depending on the fantasy of the branders and designers.
Please what is the implicit difference between Android 6.0 and Android Marshmallow 6.0.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Princeemzzy(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2017
royalty18:

Please what is the implicit difference between Android 6.0 and Android Marshmallow 6.0.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Princeemzzy(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2017
royalty18:

marshmallow is a nickname given to represent android 6.0 so it is the same thing. Android os are given nicknames e.g lollipop to represent android 5, kitkat to represent 4.4

1 Like

Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by missyb08(f): 10:53pm On May 24, 2017
wow, that's nice though. proud of naija
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by coachee: 10:53pm On May 24, 2017
OVA200:
They are not so serious with the price, I bought my Oukitel u20 plus for 28500 and the phone beat this phone hands down.

If they want people to be patronizing them they better reduce the price.

how's the operations? hope its not getting hot and from which store did u get it?
thanks
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by OVA200(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2017
coachee:

how's the operations? hope its not getting hot and from which store did u get it?
thanks
The heating is normal and still working excellently.
Oukitel store
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Nobody: 12:37am On May 25, 2017
Wow qudos, the only problem is that many will not like to use it because they are scared of using Nigerian products. Pls folks, let's try to encourage them.

I stand with a better Nigeria.
I stand for a better Nigeria.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Peter4242(m): 12:49am On May 25, 2017
Well-done 9ja
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by henry007(m): 2:06am On May 25, 2017
Royaldave200:
i just got mine and i think the price is on the fair side considering the functions of the phone, pls try and get yours and stop haggling about the price

The phone itself doesn't look so bad.

However, what OS is it running? certainly not stock lollipop, marshmallow or Nougat launcher.

Those icons are a throwback from my 2013 Tecno phantom A?

My advice is to slap a nice launcher on this thing asap.

The specs are probably one of the best you can get at this price point and it seems too good to be true.

I'd need to have a go at it before i recommend it to anyone.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Percy099(m): 3:01am On May 25, 2017
jose556:

From the stable of Computips Tech, the first made-in-Nigeria smartphone named AfriOne Gravity Z1 has been launched. The AfriOne Gravity Z1 specs, has a 3000mAh battery capacity, its 16GB stock ROM and its 5.5-inch LCD IPS touchscreen are outstanding. The phone’s key specifications are as follow.

AfriOne Gravity Z1 Key Specs

5.5-inch LCD IPS touchscreen.
16GB Memory, expandable to 32GB.
2GB RAM.
3000mAh Battery.

FULL SPECS
SIM: Dual Micro SIM.

Operating System: Android 6.0

Internal Storage: 16GB.

External Storage: Expandable to 32GB via MicroSD.

Display: 5.5-inch LCD IPS touchscreen.

Camera: Back 8MP autofocus with LED flash amd Front 5MP with soft flash.

Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity.

Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and MicroUSB.

Battery: 3000mAh.

Supported Multimedia: Music (AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA), Video (MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player).

Colour: White/Black

AfriOne Gravity Z1 Price & Availability

The phone is now available for sale at a retail price on N36,000 but you can get it for even less at discounted #33,500 on
http://www.computips.tech/product-category/phones/afrione

They also accept BITCoin as payment method.
resolution still matters to me tho wink
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by raphaeladeyele: 5:02am On May 25, 2017
Good Job, We are advancement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs / Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.