Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th (22895 Views)

Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Jesus Will Be Happy If You Apologize On This Photo – Uche To Tonto Dikeh / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by JamieBlog(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2017
Actor Prince James Uche who died on March 8th, will be buried on June 9th at his hometown in Item, Bende Local government area of Abia state.

According to Nollywood Producer, Emeka Torino Ojukwu who is a member of his burial planning committee, a service of songs will be held on June 8th and a day after, he would be interred.

The family has not been able to access his account where donations were made before he died because the actor died without a will.

Efforts are now being made to get an order from a High Court in Lagos so they can access his account.

His remains is still in a mortuary in Lagos and would be transported to his home state sometime next week.

Prince Uche who died from Diabetes, Blindness, BP and kidney disease, is survived by his wife and three sons.

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/actor-prince-james-uche-to-be-buried-on.html

1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by WhistleB(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2017
RIP Sir.

I have a feeling there are so many fishy things in that Nollywood that we dont know of.

2 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by Ovokoo: 1:58pm On May 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by nony43(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
P
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by sukkot: 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
rest in power bros
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by MosakuAW(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.

May Allah continue to protect "we the rest" in Jesus name. Aseee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by GodIsFoolish: 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
hmm
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by OVA200(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
When their is a special reward for the MOD that push thread to Front page and two MOD are desperate to get the reward.

See below

5 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by mr2kay(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
Truth is we have to start preventing these diseases from a young age,so when one gets old he/she won't suffer all these sad

Contact 2kconcepts today for your web design/development projects.Lagos residents we can meet also

Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by abbeyoye2001(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by vintino(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
Please nairalanders should come to our aids ... Nipost is stealing our goods and running our business down...
Please visit this thread to read about my sad experiencein the hands of NIPOST...
Any lawyer or NGO that can help me sue them are welcome..

https://www.nairaland.com/3818551/nipost-stealing-goods-please
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by tigar007(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
WhistleB:
RIP Sir.

I have a feeling there are so many fishy things in that Nollywood that we dont know of.

Maybe
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by cutesimplycalm(f): 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
Rest in God's arm
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by 0b111: 2:00pm On May 24, 2017
Transporting a corpse all the way from Lagos to the East.... Why not just bury the man and let him rest. It also we save cost which can be channeled to better obligations.

Just dont like the way some people stress the dead
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by infantlion(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2017
Rest in Peace hero...MY HEART is heavy
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by softwerk(f): 2:05pm On May 24, 2017
RIP Prince James Uche

But burial 12months after death?! shocked

Later pussy-hawkers slay queens in Nollywood be flying private upandan!!! angry
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by preciousbibi(f): 2:05pm On May 24, 2017
jee nke oma
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by isahsalee: 2:05pm On May 24, 2017
so sad
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by amarachi06(f): 2:06pm On May 24, 2017
The way their men dies is something to think about.
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by OtemAtum: 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
WhistleB:
RIP Sir.

There's nothing fishy there. He died of diabetes which is the killer of millions of Nigerians and Africans today. If only we can do medical check-ups regularly, then longer life shall be our portion. Share the news, diabetes is the cause of majority of adulthood death.

DOCTUFOS: Ikilo 3: 1- 25

Chapter Three
1. Now know this early before you fall into errors; the house of healing is the hospital. The house of worshipping a god is the temple. Therefore do not go to the temple to seek healing, as you will not also go to the hospital to worship a god.
2. For you shall sooner or later realise that you have made the wrong decision. For you who are diabetic shall spend all your days going to the temple, thinking that you shall be healed. But you shall be disappointed.
3. Now hear and know that a larger percentage of sicknesses which an aged person has comes from the level of his blood sugar. Therefore be ready to check and control the intake of sugar into your body in the days of your teen and youth. So shall you be able to avoid diabetes and stroke and hypertension.
4. For hypertension is it which has killed many people suddenly and they say that it is a spiritual attack.

5. Now hear what happened to a family in Ondo; four children of the same parents did not know that they did inherit diabetes from their parents. And they lived their lives normally, consuming sugar, taking beer and all forms of drinks.
6. And the second born slumped and died suddenly. And a week later, the first born who work in Lagos also had stroke. And those who heard of it said that it was a spiritual attack. And rather than taking him to the hospital for medical check up, he was taken from one temple to the other.
7. And sometimes he had no control over himself while he walked. And they said, how can a man not be able to halt when he had thought to do so? Certainly this is a demonic manifestation.
8. And the man was subjected to fasting for seven days. And while all these things went on, the man died.
9. And when the other two siblings heard of the death of their firstborn, a great fear fell upon them. And the fear which they had sped up the rate of their own ailments which were hidden before.
10. And the third born had hypertension. And in a short while, he became dead also at the age of thirty-six.
11. Now the last child, being a female, began to run from one place to another for help, saying, they have killed all my elder ones and they shall come for me also.
12. And she began to have nightmares and strange dreams. And she slept with the Bible by her sides everyday, reading the psalms. But in her ignorance did she run for what was not coming after her.
13. Now when she dreamt, she saw herself crying aloud in the name of Jesus. And her fear was much while she was awake and while she was asleep also. And whenever she saw cockroaches and wall gheckos in the darkness of the night, she thought that they were demonic.
14. And she shouted that they should die by fire, rather than killing them herself. And such creatures hurried into hiding and she thought that they had died somewhere when she did not make any attempt to kill them with her brooms.
15. And she feared the spiders with all her soul. And the rats also did she fear, seeing them as the agents of the devil sent from the pit of hell.
16. Now when she met her old friend, she told her of her misfortunes. And her friend said to her, friend, you are the enemy of yourself, for no one is after your life. And she rebuked her friend when she heard it, saying, I cast you out you devil.
17. And her friend laughed and said, I am not a devil my friend. For all the things which happen to you are caused by yourself and not by anyone.
18. Now she said to her, have you ever been to the hospital to check any of these things? To check if you have diabetes or hypertension or pile or any kind of diseases at all?.
19. And she said, God forbid, for I have no need of all such things. For Jesus is my doctor and he shall not let me see any reason to go to the hospital except for child bearing.
20. And her friends laughed, saying, your pastor Akinade, is he not a client of mine? For I, being a nurse, am his private nurse. And he does his medical check-up weekly. And he does not miss it.
21. But he had told you members to depend on Jesus to cure you. Now my friend, take my advice and do your medical check up. For if you are willing, I shall check you for free and know what is your status.
22. Now she agreed and did her check up. And her blood sugar was discovered high. And her friend said, surely, this is what has killed all your elder ones. But I shall not allow it to kill you too. For you shall check the intake of sugar into your blood henceforth and you shall be healthy.
23. And also, give your mind enough rest and think not on scary things, but rather nice things. And this shall change your dreams permanently such that you shall have no need of any psalms to read before sleeping.
24. So did the woman and till today, she lives in sound health in Lagos here. Is her name not called Adeola? And she speaks to me, saying, Otem, you are indeed sent to declare the truth. For I have read of you and perceive that you are real.
25. For the things which kill people is not spiritual attacks but heart attacks caused by fear and ignorance.
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by YaksonFCA(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by wink2015(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
So Actor James Uche just go like that?

This world is not my own! I am just passing through ( apology to Late Jim Reeves of blessed memory )

RIP!
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
okay.
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by FUCKU: 2:41pm On May 24, 2017
That money wey no wan come out when he dey alive go rain on his burial.. People sef
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by Peptuallux: 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
Rest In Peace
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by joenor(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2017
RIP, never knew he was sick, na wah.
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by scholes23(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2017
Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by fastgyal(f): 3:44pm On May 24, 2017
WhistleB:
RIP Sir.

there are, so many that the physical eyes cannot see
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by calculator123(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2017
0b111:
Transporting a corpse all the way from Lagos to the East.... Why not just bury the man and let him rest. It also we save cost which can be channeled to better obligations.

Just dont like the way some people stress the dead
it is culture and you can't change it....why complain on behalf of the dead.
Re: Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th by iambabaG: 4:53pm On May 24, 2017
In truth,
It's really quite unfortunate that the same people who couldn't come to his aid in good time to save him; will do so to bury him!
What value to we place on human life in this country?
He was such a good man and deserved another shot; but heyyy, who can question His creator?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" / Davido To Throw His Daughter, Imade, "The Best 2nd Birthday Party Ever" / Oba Erediawa Of Benin Kingdom 90th Birthday Celebration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.