Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men (635 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men by nedu2000(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Domestic violence is wrong but with men(as well as women)with varying degrees of tolerance,a swipe at your wife or girlfriend would either get you incarcerated or your reputation is battered or both. These are ways to prevent you from battering or killing your wife/bae:

1) THE PRIMADONNAS/DRAMA-QUEENS:If in the early stages of courting you notice you've got a partner who takes things extremely out of proportion,its very likely that one day a literal slap in the wrist may turn to a visit to the police station,arrange boys to beat you up or exaggerate a john cena-esque beat down on social media or worse.beware.

2)THE VIOLENT: once dated a girl whom I visited,over the cause ofour discussion I 'yabbed' her new apartment,suddenly she grew violent with slaps,i initially thought it was a joke. She then started punching my chest as I held her hands she then told me, I quote "if you don't leave my hands now i'll shout rape",fortunately I released her and ran out of her apartment. She eventually apologised but according to timbaland/one republic..."it's too late".Beware!

3)THE BAD-MOUTHED: If you know you have a short-temper pls steer clear of this type,they can insult and literally get to your face daring you touch them.This is very difficult to overcoming considering the fact that men are egotistic creatures.Beware!

The aforementioned are for those who are not yet married and are hot tempered,nonetheless if you are there are multiple ways around it,in summary
a)get out of the line of sight of the provocateur ,eg go to another room and lock the door
b) in the case of persistent nagging,leave the house between 1 day and a week,but don't get drunk on your retur
c) in extreme cases(like Tonto dike's) report to the police .

Say no to domestic violence,prevention is better than cure
Re: Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men by dangotesmummy: 2:04pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: World’s Oldest Woman Celebrates 131st Birthday With Her 56 Descendants / Hi Everyone / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.