Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (83086 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Esther Otuonye's Mother Dies Of Breast Cancer On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by zoba88: 4:16pm On May 25, 2019
She Must Not Die!

Nigerians, please, let's come together and help Nollywood actress, Ify Onwuemene.
Her situation is urgent!

She's battling cancer that caused her womb to be removed. Buckets of fluids were drained from her tummy. She's on chemotherapy and so far, has spent over N4.5 million.

Would you believe that she was diagnosed just five months ago? That's how aggressive cancer can be. Jesus!

Contribute to this course.

She has entertained us for years, we can't watch her go like this.

No amount is too small.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/nollywood-actress-ify-onwuemene-down.html

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by zoba88: 4:16pm On May 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 4:30pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmmm. This life sad

To think all the people in these pictures with her are all dead. Hmmmm. sad

I pray she gets help asap and survive this.

265 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 25, 2019
I don't know her undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Amuocha: 4:56pm On May 25, 2019
Buhari --- pls support

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by sonofspada(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2019
Strange post
All person's in the pictures have departed

I pray she recovers ��

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2019
I will EPP because shes igbo

6 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by iTearHerToto: 5:28pm On May 25, 2019

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2019
cry
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by nicepoker101(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2019
The men all of them are departed souls. I pray she pulls through

17 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Solosolojohquay: 6:34pm On May 25, 2019
Death that killed most of your friend is watching you from the corner of is eye (yorunba proverb ).

7 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by wordcat(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2019
From Sam Loco to Enebeli to Ashley Nwosu all dead, does it mean that non of her friends is alive

22 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by IvarTheTerrible: 7:45pm On May 25, 2019
sonofspada:
Strange post
All person's in the pictures have departed

I pray she recovers ��

FINAL DESTINATION? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:45pm On May 25, 2019
Speed recovery ma
I look for a smile on your face cause I believe in you
Owi oo owe ooo
Every day people
That's you that's me
If you know you know

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by OTayobami(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Evanslevels: 7:45pm On May 25, 2019
Ahhh this quiet woman
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by ResultsOnlyh1: 7:46pm On May 25, 2019
DCX

1 Like

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by lilfreezy: 7:46pm On May 25, 2019

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On May 25, 2019
Wow.
Cancer really is the end of everything.
If the womb is already removed then she has a chance of survival.
The problem with that killer of an ailment is with time it might surface again.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by thesicilian: 7:47pm On May 25, 2019
Disease is no respecter of persons. If you haven't gone for check up in a while please do so.

6 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2019
D way nollywood stars are dying this year na wetin dey happen
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by realvikash: 7:48pm On May 25, 2019
Hmm, nothing dey this life o undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
I know this woman in movies, she always ends up with deadbeat husbands in movies.

This cancer ehn, everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by iHart(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
She entertained us,...
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by falcon01: 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
RIP
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
Euthanasia pls

3 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Hmmmm. This life sad

To think all the people in these pictures with her are all dead. Hmmmm. sad

I pray she gets help asap and survive this.

Aswearugud the bold fear me. Why with dead pipo.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Phock2sweet: 7:50pm On May 25, 2019
let them ask their fellow actors and actresses na...i wish it was Tonto dike
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) by Otsealu1(f): 7:50pm On May 25, 2019
Nollywood needs prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.