Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) (60781 Views)

Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by funken: 3:25pm On May 24, 2017
How many of you were alive in 1967?

If war breaks out between the Nigerian government and Biafra, will you stay back and fight? Have you ever seen or been in war before? Will you let your brother, sister or relations fight a war if it breaks out?

I just laugh when i see Biafra here and Biafra there..many of you have never seen or tasted a war before. If you are you will be the first to talk about the peaceful coexistence of all in Nigeria...

Mind you, i am not against Biafra agitations - you are within your right for that. But to come here and incite, it is not right. War is never the answer to any conflict - see Syria (7 years and still going strong with no end in sight), Irag, South Sudan, Libya etc.

I rest my case...
BlowBack:
The Nigerian govt knew it won by fluke a phyricc victory.

Their aim back in 1967 was to wipe out the Igbos completely or at least reduce them to ethnic minorities with little or no economic or political stance in Nigeria.

How wrong they were to underestimate the Igbo resilience.

If the carnage of the civil war was fought in the north, I don't think Hausas will exist anymore in what is today defined as Nigeria.

You Igbos must stand tall as you are the only hope for sub-Saharan Africa against the ravages of global Islamism.

If Nigeria must fall under the yoke of global Jihad then the Igbos must be eliminated. It is from there that Islamic empire will rise and spread like wild fire over the remaining continent. It isn't just about Nigeria now but about the freedom and liberties of the non-Islamic African states.

I stand against global Islamism and thus against Sokoto and thus I stand with Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
BlowBack:

Their aim back in 1967 was to wipe out the Igbos completely or at least reduce them to ethnic minorities with little or no economic or political stance in Nigeria.

If the carnage of the civil war was fought in the north, I don't think Hausas will exist anymore in what is today defined as Nigeria.

You Igbos must stand tall as you are the only hope for sub-Saharan Africa against the ravages of global Islamism.

If Nigeria must fall under the yoke of global Jihad then the Igbos must be eliminated. It is from there that Islamic empire will rise and spread like wild fire over the remaining continent. It isn't just about Nigeria now but about the freedom and liberties of the non-Islamic African states.

I stand against global Islamism and thus against Sokoto and thus I stand with Biafra

You remember that your people surrender when your bastard son who lead the war ran away, leaving his people, you shouldn't blame anybody for your tribe woe, blame your greedy ojukwu,besides he was trying to archive biafra when military is ruling, is that possible?, you know that military men will fight and yet you put the lives of your people in danger and ran away, he later come back when many lives has been lost to eat from the same government.... If you want a freedom, it has procedures not to wage war against government and endangered the lives of your people and flee..

4 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by ziga: 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
We can divide Nigeria into atoms sef.

As long as we (the people) have the same attitude, and the same leaders, we will only continue to divide even more.

1 Like

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
You're free to fly your biafran flag WHEN you get your biafra state but at the moment and forever, this is Nigeria so respect yourselves or collide with Dangote trailers.

1 Like

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Michel2013: 3:31pm On May 24, 2017
hahahahaha
kanu has destroyed the zoo nigeria with his mouth.
R.I.P oh nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2017
vRendoh:

There are Israel ,,,USA,,,Ghana flags everywhere....why not ask the users to remove them?

For real? Well incase you don't know, Israel, USA and Ghana are countries with sovereignty and a real name. They really exist and are not some Alice in wonderland names!

1 Like

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by emazy10(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2017
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section
grin
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Malakh: 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
keep pushing Biafra, that's the same thing the Zealots/Maccabees tried to achieve that gat millions of them killed under their captors,if you dont know your history,theres a tendency you'll repeat it, same thing we are doing in the States with Black Lives Matter Movement that will have millions cut-off ,this people are truly lost to their identity, why push Biafra in your captors land or you really think we are Nigerians
BlowBack:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
12inches1:
What is the idea and motivation? Will biafra stop corruption, or will biafra solve all the problems Nigeria faces? If U.S as diverse as it is can stay together then Nigeria can stay together too.
Farking unity beggar!

We no want again... Na by force?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by buchilino(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2017
12inches1:

What is the idea and motivation? Will biafra stop corruption, or will biafra solve all the problems Nigeria faces? If U.S as diverse as it is can stay together then Nigeria can stay together too.

BROS, SERIOUSLY IS DIS D BEST ARGUMENT U CAN COME UP WITH?.

2 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2017
achi4u:
A gigantic flyover is ongoing besides that area. So forget about dirt and focus on why zoo police were released removing an innocent flag of Biafra.
Face front
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 24, 2017
okay.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Surd2121(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
There is no liberty or rule of in black nations. Blacks don't understand Human Rights because they are subhuman.
I bet you're green mumu
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by juman(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2017
BlackTechnology:
Joblessness at its peak

How does this stop Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Oluwasegun664(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2017
Toh.... Police n work way no concern dem...rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Mouthgag: 3:48pm On May 24, 2017
BlackTechnology:
Joblessness at its peak

How does this stop Biafra.
FVCK YOUR FEELINGS
THE BASTARD THAT HOSTED IT THERE SHOULD BO SHOT>
GOD BLESS THE POLICE MEN.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 3:48pm On May 24, 2017
but why these Biafra no dey tire, ......all Ipod in the house please have you check the map of Nigeria ,how will you map out Biafra from Nigeria a beg , think and stop fighting for failed movement.....your ignorance is really clouding your sense of judgment about this your agitation
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
oh dear! Our Ebonyi brothers are sleeping too much. This something that twenty naira could have solved with the police.

1 Like

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2017
They are right to have done that.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by babapressy(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2017
See wahala

1 Like

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by blackfase(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2017
Dem don see work. Kidnappers full town to chase dem no go for dem. *hiss

2 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by ennytemple: 4:05pm On May 24, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Police removing trash shouldn't be in the news

i second you

1 Like

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by donborg(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2017
12inches1:

Never you compare civilised people with the Zoo!

4 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by achi4u(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Face front
Anuofia

4 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by permit(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2017
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Solomon.....

'This are the police removing BIAFRAN flag hanged around presco campus ebonyi state university abakaliki yesterday afternoon.I wonder why everything about biafra makes these fools worried. i know that our victory is closer than you think.keep this struggle alive by.observing our sit at home protest on 30th May if you love biafra'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photos-of-nigerian-police-removing.html
.faking ediats.....

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by donborg(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2017
LordCenturion:
Crazy people, that police suppose to arrest all people living in that community, this is called treason and penalty for treason is death by firing squad, why doing that when nobody has ever declare their biadrug
easier said than done. Even soldiers are afraid of IPOB talkless of mere police

3 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by donborg(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2017
despy2003:
Ojukwu died along side wit biafra, so my igbo brodas ur fate is 9ja!
Ojukwu's time has gone. we are going to be successful this time around because we are resolute!

6 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2017
IRobot7:
Arrant Nonsense!

I just dey Imagine Biafra as a country. One Year their Passport go turn to a no no no to many countries because the truth about who dey spoil Naija name PASS (not that others no dey do o) go come out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) / Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.