Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) (60815 Views)

Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
12inches1:

What is the idea and motivation? Will biafra stop corruption, or will biafra solve all the problems Nigeria faces? If U.S as diverse as it is can stay together then Nigeria can stay together too.

Why do you care if Biafra stays in Nigeria or not?
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
I though Nairaland said "No posting of Biafra Issues" But Biafra matters is flooding the home page this days too much.

This has nothing to do with the development of my country.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by OreMI22: 10:12pm On May 24, 2017
The zoo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:12pm On May 24, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
There is no liberty or rule of in black nations. Blacks don't understand Human Rights because they are subhuman.

Blacks are at the stage of forgetfulness
Hence many exhibit high level of foolishness and stupidity

Biafra is here to put an end to that stage of forgetfulness and foolishness and usher in the next stage where blacks would rediscover who they are and their true powers

Blacks are the only Humans on earth
Other races are what is referred to as Mankind (like man)

2 Likes

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Babxy(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
Which victory is closer there
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by FBIL: 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
0b111:

Leave South-South out of your agitation

We also will demand our own Federation if considered necessary. Every region has a right to that.

Afonja cone head forming South-South as usual. A people born out of fear of sex and have remained fearful for life.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On May 25, 2017
MarieSucre:

Why do you care if Biafra stays in Nigeria or not?
We in the SW dont want poor neighbours in unresolved conflicts from the formation of Biafra that will end up running to Lagos as refugees.

Honestly, I believe that this should be on the Igbo states ballot papers in 2019. Do you want to be part of Biafra or Nigeria. An by Igbo I mean South East. So we can know where we are going as a country. However, this process may end up in violence. And I personally say no to violence.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by toofit007: 5:02am On May 25, 2017
photoshoot:

you also fail to understand something sir. Who has the upper hand when it comes to number of eventual "soldiers"? Our military + other interested men from other tribes against the enclosed east? I repeat, if it comes to war, it would not take Nigeria military a day before they wipe you all, as biafrans increased intellectually do not think our military remained stagnant. Don't be deceived by what you see.

OK sir, u also failed to understand that GOWON said more than this, don't forget his estimation was 30 days. in his words...... we shall crush the rebels (within 30 days), I thank God your a good student of history; you eventually know how many years it took the war before it could be brought to stall. you mentioned "our military men and other interested men from other tribe" but you are wrong, you see this war that is approaching, I can assure you that it will be a war that only the hausa/fulani will fight, we south south made a great mistake to have fought our igbo biafrans in 1967. and if such occurs again in the future, we shall team hand with our igbo brothers to return the north to stone age period. just as you believe that other interested men will join Nigeria military, so also do I believe that other men will join biafra military men and do you know what...... the war shall be suicidal even people like u may not live to tell the story. let me tell you one thing, before we embark on this struggle, we have gotten ourselves ready for eventualities including war. that is why our slogan remain BIAFRA OR DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by DrGoodman: 5:47am On May 25, 2017
12inches1:

We in the SW dont want poor neighbours in unresolved conflicts from the formation of Biafra that will end up running to Lagos as refugees.

Honestly, I believe that this should be on the Igbo states ballot papers in 2019. Do you want to be part of Biafra or Nigeria. An by Igbo I mean South East. So we can know where we are going as a country. However, this process may end up in violence. And I personally say no to violence.

Afonja and hate are like bread and butter.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Dicksonokeke(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2017
In u.s there is true federalism.

12inches1:

What is the idea and motivation? Will biafra stop corruption, or will biafra solve all the problems Nigeria faces? If U.S as diverse as it is can stay together then Nigeria can stay together too.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by photoshoot(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2017
toofit007:
OK sir, u also failed to understand that GOWON said more than this, don't forget his estimation was 30 days. in his words...... we shall crush the rebels (within 30 days), I thank God your a good student of history; you eventually know how many years it took the war before it could be brought to stall. you mentioned "our military men and other interested men from other tribe" but you are wrong, you see this war that is approaching, I can assure you that it will be a war that only the hausa/fulani will fight, we south south made a great mistake to have fought our igbo biafrans in 1967. and if such occurs again in the future, we shall team hand with our igbo brothers to return the north to stone age period. just as you believe that other interested men will join Nigeria military, so also do I believe that other men will join biafra military men and do you know what...... the war shall be suicidal even people like u may not live to tell the story. let me tell you one thing, before we embark on this struggle, we have gotten ourselves ready for eventualities including war. that is why our slogan remain BIAFRA OR DEATH.

You south South's? grin I can swear you are famzing SS.

Whatever rocks your boat bros. South south has the right to request for their own division. Stop including them to your Biafra madness.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by toofit007: 9:23am On May 25, 2017
photoshoot:

You south South's? grin I can swear you are famzing SS.

Whatever rocks your boat bros. South south has the right to request for their own division. Stop including them to your Biafra madness.
we south south are biafrans, if you want to prove me wrong then conduct a referendum for us to decide either going with our brothers the igbo's and your alien Hausa Fulani tribe and see who we shall follow. I swear the results will Marvel you. I swear with my life if we are to go into another civil war because of this biafra issue, the whole of the north will be level to rubbles. we have been preparing for this struggle since 1999 hence we have been equipped with the necessary tools to render the north desolate. we have about ten machineries in place we have only unveil one out of the ten machineries which is radio biafra and is taking the Nigeria government eternity to bring radio biafra down for the past five years now, not to talk of when we unleash the whole ten machineries including the Biafra arm forces, the whole country will burn. it is only a fool that will think that before we embark on this struggle that we have not considered the pros and Cone and know all the necessary things to put in place. I can assure you that nnandi kanu knows what he was saying when he said..... "if they allow us to seek the restoration of biafra through violence, Somalia will be a paradise compare to what Nigeria will look like". I can only tell you one thing bro, brass up for the inevitable because we are fully ready and shall dam the consequences, Nigeria is sitting on a tip of gun powder as it is right now. the greatest mistake of the Nigeria government was to have under estimated our resolved in achieving biafra. even if it take us years, but I can assure you one thing, biafra shall come In our own days. peace be unto you bro till then it is BIAFRA OR DEATH.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by photoshoot(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2017
toofit007:
[s]we south south are biafrans, if you want to prove me wrong then conduct a referendum for us to decide either going with our brothers the igbo's and your alien Hausa Fulani tribe and see who we shall follow. I swear the results will Marvel you. I swear with my life if we are to go into another civil war because of this biafra issue, the whole of the north will be level to rubbles. we have been preparing for this struggle since 1999 hence we have been equipped with the necessary tools to render the north desolate. we have about ten machineries in place we have only unveil one out of the ten machineries which is radio biafra and is taking the Nigeria government eternity to bring radio biafra down for the past five years now, not to talk of when we unleash the whole ten machineries including the Biafra arm forces, the whole country will burn. it is only a fool that will think that before we embark on this struggle that we have not considered the pros and Cone and know all the necessary things to put in place. I can assure you that nnandi kanu knows what he was saying when he said..... "if they allow us to seek the restoration of biafra through violence, Somalia will be a paradise compare to what Nigeria will look like". I can only tell you one thing bro, brass up for the inevitable because we are fully ready and shall dam the consequences, Nigeria is sitting on a tip of gun powder as it is right now. the greatest mistake of the Nigeria government was to have under estimated our resolved in achieving biafra. even if it take us years, but I can assure you one thing, biafra shall come In our own days. peace be unto you bro till then it is BIAFRA OR DEATH[/s].

Trash! They didn't fight alongside south east in 1967, they won't do that again. Stop claiming SS
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by toofit007: 11:14am On May 25, 2017
photoshoot:

Trash! They didn't fight alongside south east in 1967, they won't do that again. Stop claiming SS
and this is nothing but your sole opinion, when the chips are down we shall know who we shall fight with. until then, keep living in fantasy that the ss will fight with Hausa Fulani again our brothers the biafrans igbo. I will advise you to stop living a delusional live because soon or later it shall done on you. in ability for you to engage me in constructive argument is what makes you intellectually porous. of all the point I gave you to counter me on or quote me wrong, what you could write was "TRASH" am sorry for you.
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2017
12inches1:

Oga we no want na. Na by force?
Re: Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2018
noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi / What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.