Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ebsu School Fees Increment. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebsu School Fees Increment. (5706 Views)

Atbu Bauchi Fees Increment: Stand Of The Sug (with Photos) / Ebsu School Fees Wahala / Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Now Federal University The Name : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebsu School Fees Increment. by johnip(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2010
Hello Friends,
It came to my knowledge that Ebonyi State University has increased their school fees to 80k for non-indigenes and 50k for indigenes (old students).80k for indigenes and 120k for non-indigenes(new students).Depending on the course,it is either a bit more or less.This is unimaginable and shows a lack of concern for people on the part of the state government.I want fellow nairalanders to comment on this latest development and a general appeal/protest by Nigerians.
Re: Ebsu School Fees Increment. by affigurl(f): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2010
dnt tell me dis is anoda private state university like Osun State. So wot is the huge amount for? is it for provision of hostel and another good facilities students can benefit 4rm just like any private uni, if not, why the huge amount in such undeveloped state?
Re: Ebsu School Fees Increment. by johnip(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
I really wonder why the VC and the government could take such a decision as that in such a period of economic challenges.The SUG of the school should bluntly refuse to give in to such an unfair decision.
Re: Ebsu School Fees Increment. by ebsuguy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
i heard it also i applied 4 predegree but with this no going any where

(1) (Reply)

Delsu 2nd Batch Out! / Breaking : Highest JAMB Scorers Offered Scholarships. / B.Y Mafit Took My 45,000 NAIRA For TOEFL Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.