Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W (1695 Views)

A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by AmadiAba: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter to PM, Netanyahu Over Biafra as He Visits W/Africa 1st Time in 50Yrs

Mr Benjamin Netanyahu, prime minister of the state of Israel - my country.

I congratulate you on your journey to West Africa. I am proud that we have strong prime minister cause our country needs strong man in our little peace of land of freedom and democracy. As an Israeli citizen I know when you are right and when you are wrong...

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/412791/letter-to-pm-netanyahu-over-biafra/

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by kingthreatz: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2017
I rather watch a video of two big-boobed lesbians using their tongues on themselves than another shitty news about Israel and Biafra

1 Like

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by koladebrainiac(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2017
THIS WILL BE INTERESTING FOR NETAYAHU N ISREAL TO HAVE A STATE WHO IS WILLING TO be enslaved and since Netyahu is not dumb, there will be business opportunity in Biafra for them. they can start using their land for military zone and ofcoz Biafra Oil. so who wont jump to. it mans biafra as already sold their land to Isreal and form allegiance n not alliance with ISREAL. So i wont be surprise if Isreal is even supporting n Aiding them for this secession.

whatever they sha want they should start ooo.. the lost tribe of Isreal.
Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by ESDKING: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by ESDKING: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
kingthreatz:
I rather watch a video of two big-boobed lesbians using their tongues on themselves than another shitty news about Israel and Biafra
Then why are you here if Biafra is not giving you sleepless night ?.

Don't you know the link to xvideos again ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by YorubaForum: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2017
kingthreatz:
Then why do you always bring ur monitoring spirit in any Biafra thread

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by leofab(f): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2017
The oLodo above me; keep watching
Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by DocHMD: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
kingthreatz:

Ewedu people and animalistic sexual behaviours, no wonder they give birth to dirty, ugly and incestous creatures. grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by kingthreatz: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2017
ESDKING:

Then why are you here if Biafra is not giving you sleepless night ?.

Don't you know the link to xvideos again ?

Please read my signature
Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by kingthreatz: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedu people and animalistic sexual behaviours, no wonder they give birth to dirty, ugly and incestous creatures. grin grin

That is your younger brother you posted there. As least we are less of lesbians anf fagggots unlike the popopoto mud people
Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by YorubaForum: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2017
leofab:
The oLodo above me; keep watching
Your stupidity is alarming...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2017
kingthreatz:
[s]I rather watch a video of two big-boobed lesbians using their tongues on themselves than another shitty news about Israel and Biafra[/s]

Afonja....how do I know? All they know is women and their private parts. Just listen to this afonja man...he would rather watch lesbiann porrn than fight for freedom. SMH

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by kingthreatz: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
new2020:

Afonja....how do I know? All they know is women and their private parts. Just listen to this afonja man...he would rather watch lesbiann porrn than fight for freedom. SMH

Believe me it's more interesting than to watch Buratai's boys using ipob thugs for shooting practice.
Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by ZombieTERROR: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
kingthreatz:
I rather watch a video of two big-boobed lesbians using their tongues on themselves

Why are some people like this ?

Look no further
It's in the blood
Blood cannot tell lies

1 Like

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by Funlord2(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Based off the source alone this thread deserves to hit the back page! grin
Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by ejanla077: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
kingthreatz:

my yoruba muslim brother re u pained just like me.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by kingthreatz: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother re u pained just like me.....

I'm not muslim you absolute retarrd
Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W by ejanla077: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2017
kingthreatz:

I'm not muslim you absolute retarrd

my yoruba Christian slave to we yoruba muslim brother..... still pained?

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Replies Ben Bruce On Twitter & It's Hilarious / What The Maiduguri Attacks Says About The Nigerian Army. / Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.