Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Huge 9month Caucasian For Free Adoption. FOUND NEW HOME.! - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Huge 9month Caucasian For Free Adoption. FOUND NEW HOME.! (6978 Views)

Puppy Adoption Contract / Adult Female German Shepeherd For Free Adoption / I’m Relocating & Want To Give Out My 9month Old Gsd (lagos Residents Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 9month Caucasian For Free Adoption. FOUND NEW HOME.! by babyboy4every1: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
theyongest:
Thanks to everyone who showed support, interest, adviced and encouraged us. Our boys are settling in a new home. We hope their new human will update us once they've adapted to the new environment.

Thanks once again
thank you so much. they are doing fine already. i will surely update us with pictures and how they they are doing.
Re: Huge 9month Caucasian For Free Adoption. FOUND NEW HOME.! by theyongest: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
babyboy4every1:

thank you so much. they are doing fine already. i will surely update us with pictures and how they they are doing.

Hi boss, it's been a rough couple of months for the boys but I'm glad they're doing well now. Told Bauer is recovering from his surgery and Sprint is getting fatter. I'm impressed. Nice work, buy can we see some pictures? I know they're are doing fine but some pictures will help.
Thanks.
Re: Huge 9month Caucasian For Free Adoption. FOUND NEW HOME.! by theyongest: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Hi boss, it's been a rough couple of months for the boys but I'm glad they're doing well now. Told Bauer is recovering from his surgery and Sprint is getting fatter. I'm impressed. Nice work, buy can we see some pictures? I know they're are doing fine but some pictures will help. Thanms
Regards
Re: Huge 9month Caucasian For Free Adoption. FOUND NEW HOME.! by Iseoluwani: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
babyboy4every1:

i would never in my life go for a gsd. gsd that i had seen for almost free of chare. caucasian is my choice and no going back. a guy was dissappointed when he left his boerboer for me, only to come back after two weeks to see wonder. he was amazed to see how well i treated the dog. within two weeks he went for an occassion, he was scared because i never handle a foreign dog but to his greatest surprise, he was amazed. see, i know what i am capable of. my love for dogs is immeasurable and i can handle any dog. if not for the fact that, i spent much on the cage (very capacious and its double) , i would have bought the caucasian. i would definately come here to introduce him/her to you when i get it. just a little time now.

Can I see your cage structures pls
Re: Huge 9month Caucasian For Free Adoption. FOUND NEW HOME.! by nairamaniac: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
babyboy4every1:

Hi. Though it's been some years now. But u didn't update us here anymore since that day.

I believe u adopted the dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help / Cheap Home Remedies For Controlling Ticks In Pets / German Shepherd Female Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.