Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? (3409 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by gifttwitty12(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2017
I chose law and I chose it because I believe I got d ability..i want to make sure that law and order is preserved in the society..I want to make sure that wrong doers are imprisoned for their crimes especially rapists... What about you.. why did u choose that course you want to study..meaningful answers please.
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:00pm On May 24, 2017
Linguistics!

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by EternalTruth: 6:10pm On May 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Linguistics, I want to study languages so I can be able to relate with different kind of people from different society, home and abroad.

Linguistics is concerned with the nature of language and communication. It deals both with the study of particular languages, and the search for general properties common to all languages or large groups of languages. It includes the following subareas :

phonetics (the study of the production, acoustics and hearing of speech sounds)
phonology (the patterning of sounds)
morphology (the structure of words)
syntax (the structure of sentences)
semantics (meaning)
pragmatics (language in context)

It also includes explorations into the nature of language variation (i. e., dialects), language change over time, how language is processed and stored in the brain, and how it is acquired by young children.

I will also like to work in an International Embassy, so help me God, Amen!!!
I gave you my number and you refused to add me on whatsapp.. why? We're both uniben aspirants
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
hmmm op ur eyes are some how scary.
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2017
EternalTruth:
I gave you my number and you refused to add me on whatsapp.. why? We're both uniben aspirants

hmmmm
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Kingdanitez97(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2017
Economics by I just realized I chose the rong jamb combination.. Tho that was Wat I saw on my school gist but I didn't scroll down to find out that my school of choice had different different subject combination
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by rollybest(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
hmmm
op ur eyes are some how scary.

my brother fear catch me oo when i see the dp. i carry my Bible immediately begin cast and bind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Xsem(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2017
gifttwitty12:
I chose law and I chose it because I believe I got d ability..i want to make sure that law and order is preserved in the society..I want to make sure that wrong doers are imprisoned for their crimes especially rapists... What about you.. why did u choose that course you want to study..meaningful answers please.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Xsem(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

hmmmm
Why are you a hot cake
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:14pm On May 24, 2017
Xsem:
Why are you a hot cake
meaning? I don't understand
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Xsem(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

meaning? I don't understand
Niggas been following you upandan
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:18pm On May 24, 2017
Xsem:
Niggas been following you upandan
lol, na you know o
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Xsem(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

lol, na you know o
Can I join but I would like to be in front
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2017
rollybest:

my brother fear catch me oo when i see the dp. i carry my Bible immediately begin cast and bind
lol.

u see am too my brother.
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by EternalTruth: 9:24pm On May 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

hmmmm
drop your contacts pls
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Xsem post=56845297] Can I join but I would like to be in front [/quote lol, funny you
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2017
EternalTruth:
drop your contacts pls
I cnt
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Xsem(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=TreasuredLeidy post=56845557][/quote]
Is that a yes?

Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
Xsem:
Is that a yes?
no
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Xsem(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

no
Epp me nah

Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by othman11(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
Quantity surveying at BUK
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Omotayo7(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2017
Medicine and surgery uniabuja
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by skimmy005: 1:45am On May 25, 2017
Uniben groupy link https:///ITzJgHW9OFoGA7w8zXXz7b uniben whatsapp link
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Keketu(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
bov read this thread urgently https://www.nairaland.com/3823194/romance-lesson-lizard
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Keketu(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
drop your contacts pls
bov this what every miniter preach against . i have a thread on it as a minister for men against wrappering womam it will help you , read it here https://www.nairaland.com/3823194/romance-lesson-lizard
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Danhumprey: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
rollybest:

LMAO. grin
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
EternalTruth:

is this UDEME GRANDFINALE? shocked
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Omobolajiatanda(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
gifttwitty12:
op we are on d same side...#aspiringlawyers
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by seunlly(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
carpentry rehabilitation
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xsem:
Epp me nah
smh
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
hunniebun:

is this UDEME GRANDFINALE? shocked
Here I Am cheesy
Re: What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? by Xsem(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
smh
Sir how is it SMH?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally ASUU Has Suspended The Ongoing Strike / Nairaland Riddles And Common Sense Test For The Brainy. / Creepy Cursed Objects That Actually Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.