Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement (27663 Views)

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by sakalisis(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2017
Lmao awon werey
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by smartty68(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2017
There's nothing you won't see/hear in Naija. A whole wheelbarrows for empowerment! No be small gobe
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by magoo10(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2017
Ortom the wheel barrow .lols
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
2face: Walk
Ortom: wheelbarrow...

Chai... My g.f state sha
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Nobody: 8:47am On May 25, 2017
y benue!!!! dey are so unlucky in terms of having good leardership​..d governor thought we are fools that we didn't know dat he purchase the wheelbarrow with state fund..in as much David mark has not done any tangible tin for d state... but him saying dat he was jealous of him for donating common wheelbarrow make him a bigger clown and he goat..when a governor​ has no direction den the state is in jeopardy..
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by willibounce1(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2017
What has the useless David Mark done for his people since he has been a senator. Doesn't he have a constituency he represents? What has he don for them. These people need to be taught a terrible lesson. I just wondered why the security men protecting these politicians cannot use their head and throw these devils into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by adisabarber(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2017
I disagree. Our problems are caused by US. The politicians don't put themselves there, we vote them into office.

DOUBLEWAHALA:
90% of poverty rate in naija are caused by politicians
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Bonie(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2017
Wooooooooooow u can key in2 this

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by AntiWailer: 8:50am On May 25, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
90% of poverty rate in naija are caused by politicians

no. the masses.
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Mujtahida: 8:50am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Anybody condemning the distribution of Wheelbarrows in Benue is either ignorant or just mischievous and wicked. I was born in Benue and I grew up in Benue. From markurdi the state capital to any other corner of Benue state the usefulness of wheelbarrows cannot be over emphasised. This singular action should be used to teach our children in schools on the need for various state government to prioritise their peoples need. An agrarian state. A state with rich history, present and future tied to farming and somebody say Wheelbarrows are not Key to people of that state? Common!!! In the 80s and even up till the millennium, wheelbarrows are seen in motor parks in Markurdi ready to convey peoples loads as the they come of the Taxis in which they travelled in the whole of Benue. Wheelbarrows are a classic part of the Benue story and history and for no amount of mockery should any Benue indegien or one who was born and grew up in Benue be ashamed of wheelbarrows. I expected the BNSG to beat it's chest in pride and buy more to help the Benue people. I am not from Benue but Benue gave me the honour and privilege to be born in Makurdi as approved by God and I had a great childhood. Once a wheelbarrow with load takes a turn around the corner and into any street, kids begin to look out for their mothers returning from a trip or the market in excitement. Shame on people from Benue pretending not to know the history of Benue and wheelbarrows. Country of fake life and pretence. Has any one of you gone out to get the market price for a single wheelbarrow lately? Talk is cheap.
You are being sarcastic right? I was born and brought up in Makurdi too. The function of leadership is to raise the people above where they are at. Wheelbarrows my foot!

7 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by mu2sa2: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
Both ortom and Mark were in pdp, before ortom used the money he embezzled in govt under pdp to clinch Apc governoship ticket after losing out in the pdp primaries. Lest we forget, Mark has been in the senate since 1999, with 8 years as senate president, but the only "development" he has brought to his people is his mansion at his village which has a one-in-state helipad. Mark, a catholic, is known to have many wives and his name, like Bukola Saraki's, featured in the infamous worldwide corruption scandal of panama papers, which involves the stashing away of illicit money in secret offshore accounts.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by bejeria101(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2017
Click like and share if you think these 2 are jokers.
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Zeddicuz(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2017
Benue state is cursed,twas dis same Ortom that commissioned a Bill board last year,Mow distributing wheel barrow,benue state is in deep shit
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Nobody: 8:57am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Anybody condemning the distribution of Wheelbarrows in Benue is either ignorant or just mischievous and wicked. I was born in Benue and I grew up in Benue. From markurdi the state capital to any other corner of Benue state the usefulness of wheelbarrows cannot be over emphasised. This singular action should be used to teach our children in schools on the need for various state government to prioritise their peoples need. An agrarian state. A state with rich history, present and future tied to farming and somebody say Wheelbarrows are not Key to people of that state? Common!!! In the 80s and even up till the millennium, wheelbarrows are seen in motor parks in Markurdi ready to convey peoples loads as the they come of the Taxis in which they travelled in the whole of Benue. Wheelbarrows are a classic part of the Benue story and history and for no amount of mockery should any Benue indegien or one who was born and grew up in Benue be ashamed of wheelbarrows. I expected the BNSG to beat it's chest in pride and buy more to help the Benue people. I am not from Benue but Benue gave me the honour and privilege to be born in Makurdi as approved by God and I had a great childhood. Once a wheelbarrow with load takes a turn around the corner and into any street, kids begin to look out for their mothers returning from a trip or the market in excitement. Shame on people from Benue pretending not to know the history of Benue and wheelbarrows. Country of fake life and pretence. Has any one of you gone out to get the market price for a single wheelbarrow lately? Talk is cheap.
Absolute Rubbish. I need to know the IDIOT that Liked your comment

3 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by eternalcity(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2017
Akume brought nothing.
Suswan brought pigs..
Ortom brougt wheelbarrow..

Benue who did this to you Na
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by cooljude(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:

Trash! Something is really wrong with some persons.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by lanre4411(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
mr1759:

grin grin grin

oga governor u mean mark is jealous of Ur wheelbarrow achievement
that wheelbarrow may mean nothing to you but it means a lot to some people,so note that both of them are politicians and someone is giving wheelbarrow to the youth and the other is sharing guns to the youth which one is better?
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Nobody: 9:01am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:

3 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Sunshine1969: 9:02am On May 25, 2017
NairaLanders will enjoy reading people defending their actions with pictorial evidences! if you said you build roads, show us, you cleared herdsmen, show us, I like those barrows anyway as a son from the food basket of the Nation
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by omolayomi06: 9:03am On May 25, 2017
mr1759:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ortom-replies-mark-over-wheelbarrow-mocking/
abeg what stupid achievement,, this man is so stupid oooo,, achievement in buy wheelbarrow for your people and turn them to street hoodlum and your own children are in one university in London or US... thunder fire .
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by ndcide(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2017
My own be say, hope them share wheelbarrow give omenka.
If not na error.
Omenka must get one of those "Ortomated" Wheelbarrows.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by gunuvi(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:
so you are also team wheelbarrow. you no dey shame.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by kokoA(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Is this sarcasm? Else, take this! Twa fiiinnn!

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2017
When i hear so many projects, i begin to wonder, which and which?
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Jonwesley(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
mr1759:
Benue the wheelbarrow of the nation

Some people are jealous of the state slogan, "Food basket of the nation". Facts speaks about food production in Benue, whether you accept it or not. Just a commentary about wheel barrow and some are speaking gibberish. Mtchewwwww
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by castrokins(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2017
One Question For Ortom; Is Your Name On The Wheelbarrows Or Not?

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Akissani: 9:26am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:
u be real makurdi guy
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by HopeAtHand: 9:27am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:

the govt of Benue should replace Terver Akase with you. You have done a better image laundering on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by olumideinfo: 9:27am On May 25, 2017
Dressing of masquerade
Wheelbarrow for youth
N-power no Stipend
#5000 for less-privilege (not pay)
Work no Salary
Poverty for all
Retrenchment in most office's
Forex wahala
Inflation rate is high, no work, no salary
Suicide to avoid debt and problems
The list are endless.
All these are the achievement of the APC.
2019 we are waiting
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by eddyline(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:

Bro, I hope you are just being sarcastic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc / Ekweremadu: Why Age Limit For Senate, Governorship Were Retained / Fani-Kayode: FBI Investigated Tinubu For Links To Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.