Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement (27656 Views)

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2017
Inasmuch as I dnt share ortom gesture of sharing wheelbarrow 2 ppl of benue state David mark is not a better person 2 judge Hw many years has he spend in d upper house and wot has he achieved so far let's tell ourselves d truth both men are just clowns, wot was David contribution during agatu crisis this ppl keep dividing us and we keep doing their bids

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by basty: 9:36am On May 25, 2017
What has David Mark done for his people in his Senatorial district in his many years as senator.
We can see Wheel Barrow but what can David Mark show for his many years in the Senate?

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by kenoz(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Normally: 9:45am On May 25, 2017
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Diction10nairal: 9:49am On May 25, 2017
Benue people. una David Mark rise still remain?
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by blezdBen: 9:51am On May 25, 2017
Lol.."Ortomatic" wheelbarrow
specially designed for "running away from fulani conditions"
speed:u can tell when herdsman attack u(its not gonna disappoint u tho)
Humbly manufactured,marketed and distributed by our very own Gov.Samuel Ioraer Ortom.

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by osusuallstars: 10:08am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Anybody condemning the distribution of Wheelbarrows in Benue is either ignorant or just mischievous and wicked. I was born in Benue and I grew up in Benue. From markurdi the state capital to any other corner of Benue state the usefulness of wheelbarrows cannot be over emphasised. This singular action should be used to teach our children in schools on the need for various state government to prioritise their peoples need. An agrarian state. A state with rich history, present and future tied to farming and somebody say Wheelbarrows are not Key to people of that state? Common!!! In the 80s and even up till the millennium, wheelbarrows are seen in motor parks in Markurdi ready to convey peoples loads as the they come of the Taxis in which they travelled in the whole of Benue. Wheelbarrows are a classic part of the Benue story and history and for no amount of mockery should any Benue indegien or one who was born and grew up in Benue be ashamed of wheelbarrows. I expected the BNSG to beat it's chest in pride and buy more to help the Benue people. I am not from Benue but Benue gave me the honour and privilege to be born in Makurdi as approved by God and I had a great childhood. Once a wheelbarrow with load takes a turn around the corner and into any street, kids begin to look out for their mothers returning from a trip or the market in excitement. Shame on people from Benue pretending not to know the history of Benue and wheelbarrows. Country of fake life and pretence. Has any one of you gone out to get the market price for a single wheelbarrow lately? Talk is cheap.
Can't you advance further in life.? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT NO ADVANCED METHOD CAPABLE OF REPLACING WHEELBARROWS? That is the problem with a black man. He can't think futher

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by ALEXIS0240: 10:10am On May 25, 2017
Benue...our governors our problem...shout out to anyone who has praised this wheelbarrow project.may God channel them all for your generation living & yet unborn as empowerment tool.as many as their numbers,so are the years it shall live with your generations.idiots...
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by ALEXIS0240: 10:14am On May 25, 2017
basty:
What has David Mark done for his people in his Senatorial district in his many years as senator.
We can see Wheel Barrow but what can David Mark show for his many years in the Senate?
Am a proud beneficiary of his scholarship program so are many Benue students from the 3 geo zone.let others who got other things comment
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by GuntersChain(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2017
So the governor will be proud in the next couple of years that majority of there youths are wheel barrow pushers, is that skills and acquisition too. what a legacy
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by opylas(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2017
SMH
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by kennsville(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2017
This man na pure thief. Mocking himself the more. Giving credit to himself by writing his name on Wheelbarrows donated by an organisation.

I weep for my nation..

And David mark jealous indedd.
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Profizzy(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2017
You read my thought! grin grin grin
BlackDBagba:
See their faces.. what a shame
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by OZIL419(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Anybody condemning the distribution of Wheelbarrows in Benue is either ignorant or just mischievous and wicked. I was born in Benue and I grew up in Benue. From markurdi the state capital to any other corner of Benue state the usefulness of wheelbarrows cannot be over emphasised. This singular action should be used to teach our children in schools on the need for various state government to prioritise their peoples need. An agrarian state. A state with rich history, present and future tied to farming and somebody say Wheelbarrows are not Key to people of that state? Common!!! In the 80s and even up till the millennium, wheelbarrows are seen in motor parks in Markurdi ready to convey peoples loads as the they come of the Taxis in which they travelled in the whole of Benue. Wheelbarrows are a classic part of the Benue story and history and for no amount of mockery should any Benue indegien or one who was born and grew up in Benue be ashamed of wheelbarrows. I expected the BNSG to beat it's chest in pride and buy more to help the Benue people. I am not from Benue but Benue gave me the honour and privilege to be born in Makurdi as approved by God and I had a great childhood. Once a wheelbarrow with load takes a turn around the corner and into any street, kids begin to look out for their mothers returning from a trip or the market in excitement. Shame on people from Benue pretending not to know the history of Benue and wheelbarrows. Country of fake life and pretence. Has any one of you gone out to get the market price for a single wheelbarrow lately? Talk is cheap.
...................... what u saying na.. hw will d wheelbarrow pay workers salary na.. ha any body cry for wheelbarrow in benue before? let him hear d cry of the people.. that is d most important thing
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by bigfather(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2017
mr1759:

grin grin grin

oga governor u mean mark is jealous of Ur wheelbarrow achievement

Very Big Achievement ni o ! grin grin grin
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by chitheo(f): 11:00am On May 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by TERTAR: 11:02am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=azimibraun post=56851568]Anybody condemning the distribution of Wheelbarrows in Benue is either ignorant or just mischievous and wicked. I was born in Benue and I grew up in Benue. From markurdi the state capital to any other corner of Benue state the usefulness of wheelbarrows cannot be over emphasised. This singular action should be used to teach our children in schools on the need for various state government to prioritise their peoples need. An agrarian state. A state with rich history, present and future tied to farming and somebody say Wheelbarrows are not Key to people of that state? Common!!! In the 80s and even up till the millennium, wheelbarrows are seen in motor parks in Markurdi ready to convey peoples loads as the they come of the Taxis in which they travelled in the whole of Benue. Wheelbarrows are a classic part of the Benue story and history and for no amount of mockery should any Benue indegien or one who was born and grew up in Benue be ashamed of wheelbarrows. I expected the BNSG to beat it's chest in pride and buy more to help the Benue people. I am not from Benue but Benue gave me the honour and privilege to be born in Makurdi as approved by God and I had a great childhood. Once a wheelbarrow with load takes a turn around the corner and into any street, kids begin to look out for their mothers returning from a trip or the market in excitement. Shame on people from Benue pretending not to know the history of Benue and wheelbarrows. Country of fake life and pretence. Has any one of you gone out to get the market price for a single wheelbarrow lately? Talk is cheap. ..

Let him buy tricycle mr man..and dont Insult people of Benue state or rather you can come n express more of your gladness being burn in Benue state so that you can be giving one of the wheelbarrow..And for David mark he should be Ashamed of himself,he own the state not just an apology but the state is damn disappointed in him,how many year did he Occupy the number 3 sit of authority in Nigeria?fully knowing that with his office he can influence the FG then to better the road system in Benue or less Otukpo? What has he done in his State for some one ealse to come and commission?All i know is that God will not abadone this State at the appointed Time he will unleash the true Leader of this State..God Bless all who await his vengence.
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Nobody: 11:07am On May 25, 2017
The wheelbarrows were given to the state emergency agency by the National Commission for Refugees. The Director of the state Emergency Agency was actually the one who make the inscription in his over bearing attitudes, he has been served with a query as we speak. So Terver Akase is actually speaking the truth.
UnknownT:
Terve Akase of Radio Nigeria is now LAI-ing on behalf of his oga

“We do not intend to belabour the issue of wheelbarrows
which we have already made clarification that the carts
were donated by the National Commission for Refugees,
Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons, NCFRMI, for
victims of armed herdsmen attacks in the state.

Which Federal Government's MDA will inscribe "GOV. ORTOM FOR YOU" on relief materials?
I wonder what these guys take us for?

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by bencarson007(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2017
UnknownT:
Terve Akase of Radio Nigeria is now LAI-ing on behalf of his oga

“We do not intend to belabour the issue of wheelbarrows
which we have already made clarification that the carts
were donated by the National Commission for Refugees,
Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons, NCFRMI, for
victims of armed herdsmen attacks in the state.

Which Federal Government's MDA will inscribe "GOV. ORTOM FOR YOU" on relief materials?
I wonder what these guys take us for?
. You totally completed my thoughts... These people think we are fools !
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by kceewhyte(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2017
this Gov. sef erh pussy just like his name.
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by mr1759: 11:30am On May 25, 2017
lanre4411:
that wheelbarrow may mean nothing to you but it means a lot to some people,so note that both of them are politicians and someone is giving wheelbarrow to the youth and the other is sharing guns to the youth which one is better?

I prefer the gun at least u can use it for hunting,
but what value can wheelbarrow add to someone's life
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:40am On May 25, 2017
adisabarber:
I disagree. Our problems are caused by US. The politicians don't put themselves there, we vote them into office.

Point of correction u don't vote dey give us
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by akocce(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
Legislative and Executive....
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by toshmann(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2017
mr1759:

grin grin grin

oga governor u mean mark is jealous of Ur wheelbarrow achievement

grin
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by UnknownT: 12:40pm On May 25, 2017
erekaa:
The wheelbarrows were given to the state emergency agency by the National Commission for Refugees. The Director of the state Emergency Agency was actually the one who make the inscription in his over bearing attitudes, he has been served with a query as we speak. So Terver Akase is actually speaking the truth.
The State Emergency Agency Director is just the fall guy from everything you wrote here.There is nothing you can say we will believe grin
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by juman(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Inasmuch as I dnt share ortom gesture of sharing wheelbarrow 2 ppl of benue state David mark is not a better person 2 judge Hw many years has he spend in d upper house and wot has he achieved so far let's tell ourselves d truth both men are just clowns, wot was David contribution during agatu crisis this ppl keep dividing us and we keep doing their bids

You are right.
The governor is not doing well.
But David mark himself has failed his people.

David mark has been in the senate since 1999.
One would ask what are the projects he attracted to his domain.
I also wonder as well why Otukpo-Enugu road is still a death trap as mentioned by the governor.
Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by Peterpan007(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2017
grin
wheel Barrow
tears for naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: NASS Ready, Waiting For Executive – Saraki / Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu / Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.