Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! (48120 Views)

5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by kpukpuyenke: 7:40am On May 25, 2017
Chrismario:
Dis ur stuff no Dae work..

No one Dae interested angry
Bros if this poo dey work the guy nor go busy dey hustle to sell ebook o.
All na WASH!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 25, 2017
importexpert:
In my previous article, I explained two businesses that you can engage in without spending a dime. When I wrote that article, I knew that lack of capital was one of the biggest stumbling blocks facing many Nigerians. The reactions and emails I got further solidified that fact.

Because it is still my desire to see Nigerians succeed, I have decided to once again explain three businesses you can start with from home with zero capital. Yes, you heard me; zero capital. Starting a business without capital is one of the incredible privileges that we have in the 21st century. Sadly, very few people know about this. Not to worry because you are about to leave that clique.

Business 1:

DropShipping:

This is one business that I rarely hear people talk about. This tells you it is relatively unknown. DropShipping is a type of online business whereby you operate as a store owner who receives orders for goods. However, in this case, you don’t get to have a store whereby you house the goods that you receive orders for. When you receive the orders, you can then make purchases from ecommerce stores like Alibaba or TradeKey or other stores (as applicable to your orders)

How it works

All you simply need to do is collect orders from your customers and give them a deadline that it will take for them to receive the goods based on the information from the third party. Then you may proceed to make the purchase from a third party and it is shipped to the customer directly. The third party handles everything from packaging to shipping. You do not get to pay for shipping fees as there is no need for you to even handle the goods.

Advantages

- Pressure from the business is low since you basically act like a middle man
- You can offer a wide range of products
- There is potential for high turn-over rate for hot products in the market
- There is almost no risk in the business
- You don’t have to worry about warehousing the products
- You are free from the handling, labeling and packaging

How to start

The first thing you need to do is identify good sellers. You have to look out at a number of factors like the duration for delivery, reviews from those who have used the sellers etc. Once you have verified this, you will need to know what kind of products you want to list as available for purchase by your customers. They have to be products that are in demand in the market. You also have to compare the prices of the products with what is available in the local market so you can know if you can offer a better price to your customers etc.

Business 2

Kindle Direct Publishing:

Do you enjoy writing? Then this is definitely for you. With Kindle, you can begin to publish your books. The good news about this is that your market is not restricted, it is global! You can always track the number of sales you make on each book that you publish

How it works:

When you register on the site, you are immediately eligible to commence publishing. The more the number of sales you are able to make, the more your income will increase. However, Amazon will deduct 30% of your earnings if you are not a US person or if you do not reside in countries with tax treaties with the US. You will get your earnings in US dollars 60 days after every month that you have made sales.

Advantages

- The market is global which means more chances to make sales
- Once you publish a book, you will continue earning royalties for life
- You can publish books at your own convenience or pace

How to start

Go to kdp dot amazon dot com and register. Once you have done this, you can start publishing your books. However, it is important that I state that Amazon frowns at plagiarism. They want fresh works. So, even if you do research for your books, learn to rewrite them using your own words to avoid troubles with them.

Business 3

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- You get to work at your own pace. i.e. you can determine when to work
- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.
- You get paid directly by the company, hence no delay
- It is less time consuming.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth and Relationship etc. Evergreen niches are niches that regularly earn money.

In Conclusion, I maintain that there are several opportunities all around that are begging to be explored. You just have to identify them. And when you do, you have to conquer what has held many people back for years despite the knowledge they have. I am talking about procrastination. Start now!

A Chinese proverb says, “The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago. The second best time is NOW!” So, get to work now and enjoy later.

You Can Join Me And Other Few Successful Affiliate Marketers at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html To See Exactly What We Do To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing.

I am at the amazon site..the payment section how do one go about it because Nigeria is not included in the epayment stuff
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2017
Synord:

I need help with the kindle publishing please..urgent

i am not fully into kdp bro but the below kdp forum will help you a lot.

https://www.kboards.com/
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by henrixx(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2017
Let me set things straight
If the op is really making money from this ebook thing he won't have time to be rigorously advertising his ebook every time here on nairaland. It is a sign that the ebook itself sells more than the idea it carries.
Secondly
For those gullible people out there don't be deceived into buying and buying, if you are good with using the Internet there are a lot of websites that can teach you all you need to know without paying a dime. Some even offer videos which you can download for faster learning.
Thirdly
Talking about affiliate marketing which they keep using to to sing everyday on nairaland, it's not easy and lucrative as suggested. If a buyer buys a company's product through you the first time he will surely bypass you to buy directly from the company if he needs the product next time. Who won't like to maximize profits? So pls don't think it's that easy. This guys tell you it's easy, very lucrative, untapped, no capital needed bla bla blah.

Shine ur eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by imeessien: 8:00am On May 25, 2017
I am a student pls I really need to chart with u add Me on whatsapp 08136399808 am really Interested
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 25, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
you're doing great. Don't mind all these kids eating from their mothers pot.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by vilkizzy(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2017
1999pikin:
online biz rocks ...you earn at the comfort of your home ...thanks to the nairalander who introduced me to the one am currently on now.. as a student I earn like a worker . lol
which are u currently earning from if a may ask cos mehn i've had it up here cos of ma financial status and i would really love to see what i would look like from the other end of the line. Ama student aswell and struggling financially like kilode angry
1999pikin:
online biz rocks ...you earn at the comfort of your home ...thanks to the nairalander who introduced me to the one am currently on now.. as a student I earn like a worker . lol
which are u currently earning from if a may ask cos mehn i've had it up here cos of ma financial status and i would really love to see what i would look like from the other end of the line. Ama student aswell and struggling financially like kilode

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nobody: 8:10am On May 25, 2017
henrixx:
Let me set things straight
If the op is really making money from this ebook thing he won't have time to be rigorously advertising his ebook every time here on nairaland. It is a sign that the ebook itself sells more than the idea it carries.
Secondly
For those gullible people out there don't be deceived into buying and buying, if you are good with using the Internet there are a lot of websites that can teach you all you need to know without paying a dime. Some even offer videos which you can download for faster learning.
Thirdly
Talking about affiliate marketing which they keep using to to sing everyday on nairaland, it's not easy and lucrative as suggested. If a buyer buys a company's product through you the first time he will surely bypass you to buy directly from the company if he needs the product next time. Who won't like to maximize profits? So pls don't think it's that easy. This guys tell you it's easy, very lucrative, untapped, no capital needed bla bla blah.

Shine ur eyes
stop being naive. There are more opportunities in the Internet than in real life, if you're not ready to grab it, go away and stop discouraging others. He's not just selling ebooks, he's also giving mentorship to beginners.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2017
lofty900:
stop being naive. There are more opportunities in the Internet than in real life, if you're not ready to grab it, go away and stop discouraging others. He's not just selling ebooks, he's also giving mentorship to beginners.

bro some kids just come with narrow minded thinking and start displaying how clouded their reasoning is.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2017
lofty900:
you're doing great. Don't mind all these kids eating from their mothers pot.

thanks bro. i assure you that the guide will surely be a blessing to your life.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by kollynxofodile(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2017
gidimasters:
Yeye dry small...

How is it possible to start a business with no capital?

Na free dem go give person goods?

Pls go back to school, it's obvious u droped out.

Or too young to even be here
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nackzy: 8:24am On May 25, 2017
U claim its free but your charging for e book n dis... Can't u stop being a Nigerian and make it free...its jst a question sha..

On ur first post sometimes ago u said u make over 250k a month from it... But registering with clickbank is difficult cos they don't even have Nigeria on dia list of countries

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by gidimasters(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2017
kollynxofodile:

Pls go back to school, it's obvious u droped out.

Or too young to even be here

I'm too young... But you are too old for this.... Get a life and leave this for the younger generation....

I didn't quote you so save yourself some respect...
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2017
moststylish:
no be money man go take buy data to stream on YouTube

stream ko river ni...is YouTube only for streaming?? you download whatever you want and watch it as many times as you want...
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by fm4real2k6(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2017
GrandGarcon:
The problem I have with this affiliate marketing stuff is when the client buys through you once, when next he wants to buy he will move straight to the merchant cutting you off entirely.

This is one reason why you need to understand the concept of list-building. Remarketing and re targetting bro!
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by GrandGarcon: 10:14am On May 25, 2017
fm4real2k6:

This is one reason why you need to understand the concept of list-building. Remarketing and re targetting bro!
I want to be enlightened about it.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by VUCHAR(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2017
Hmmm! undecided
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Krisben4343: 10:56am On May 25, 2017
Hi Affilliatjagaban,
Kindly check your mail, I sent you a mails yesterday regarding VPN, we can discuss more through that mail please.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by freshkik(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2017
1999pikin:
can you introduce it to me too? Thanks
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nobody: 11:11am On May 25, 2017
this op has failed in bringing testimonies of people that have made money from his ebook. all he brings here are feedback from people who admire fancy stuff

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by akokaite(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2017
importexpert:
To all those that already have the affiliate jagaban, kindly check your mail as i sent out a general mail about the long awaited affiliate jagaban whatsapp group. for those that are yet to receive the mail kindly be patient as it comes in batches, yours will hit your inbox soon.

add me up: lasu20032004@gmail.com
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by vislabraye(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
importexpert:
In my previous article, I explained two businesses that you can engage in without spending a dime. When I wrote that article, I knew that lack of capital was one of the biggest stumbling blocks facing many Nigerians. The reactions and emails I got further solidified that fact.

Because it is still my desire to see Nigerians succeed, I have decided to once again explain three businesses you can start with from home with zero capital. Yes, you heard me; zero capital. Starting a business without capital is one of the incredible privileges that we have in the 21st century. Sadly, very few people know about this. Not to worry because you are about to leave that clique.

Business 1:

DropShipping:

This is one business that I rarely hear people talk about. This tells you it is relatively unknown. DropShipping is a type of online business whereby you operate as a store owner who receives orders for goods. However, in this case, you don’t get to have a store whereby you house the goods that you receive orders for. When you receive the orders, you can then make purchases from ecommerce stores like Alibaba or TradeKey or other stores (as applicable to your orders)

How it works

All you simply need to do is collect orders from your customers and give them a deadline that it will take for them to receive the goods based on the information from the third party. Then you may proceed to make the purchase from a third party and it is shipped to the customer directly. The third party handles everything from packaging to shipping. You do not get to pay for shipping fees as there is no need for you to even handle the goods.

Advantages

How to start

The first thing you need to do is identify good sellers. You have to look out at a number of factors like the duration for delivery, reviews from those who have used the sellers etc. Once you have verified this, you will need to know what kind of products you want to list as available for purchase by your customers. They have to be products that are in demand in the market. You also have to compare the prices of the products with what is available in the local market so you can know if you can offer a better price to your customers etc.

Business 2

Do you enjoy writing? Then this is definitely for you. With Kindle, you can begin to publish your books. The good news about this is that your market is not restricted, it is global! You can always track the number of sales you make on each book that you publish

How it works:

When you register on the site, you are immediately eligible to commence publishing. The more the number of sales you are able to make, the more your income will increase. However, Amazon will deduct 30% of your earnings if you are not a US person or if you do not reside in countries with tax treaties with the US. You will get your earnings in US dollars 60 days after every month that you have made sales.

Advantages

How to start

Go to kdp dot amazon dot com and register. Once you have done this, you can start publishing your books. However, it is important that I state that Amazon frowns at plagiarism. They want fresh works. So, even if you do research for your books, learn to rewrite them using your own words to avoid troubles with them.

Business 3

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth and Relationship etc. Evergreen niches are niches that regularly earn money.

In Conclusion, I maintain that there are several opportunities all around that are begging to be explored. You just have to identify them. And when you do, you have to conquer what has held many people back for years despite the knowledge they have. I am talking about procrastination. Start now!

A Chinese proverb says, “The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago. The second best time is NOW!” So, get to work now and enjoy later.

You Can Join Me And Other Few Successful Affiliate Marketers at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html To See Exactly What We Do To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing.

Can u explain drop shipping in details ?
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Chicagoesontop: 12:14pm On May 25, 2017
Nice One !!
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by youngkhid(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2017
importexpert:

Business 1:

DropShipping:

Bro i don't get i need step by step breakdown

How it works

Advantages

How to start

Business 2

How it works:

Advantages

How to start

Business 3

Affiliate Marketing:

How it works:

Advantages:

How to start

Bro i don't get i need step by step breakdown
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by ernhiee: 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
1999pikin:
Please can you introduce me too
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Clone2020(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature..
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 25, 2017
importexpert:

thanks bro. i assure you that the guide will surely be a blessing to your life.
ur welcome. I'm trying to register on the Amazon associates account and they said I should list all the top level domains I wish to display banner. I don't have a website so how do I proceed
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by importexpert(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2017
lofty900:
ur welcome. I'm trying to register on the Amazon associates account and they said I should list all the top level domains I wish to display banner. I don't have a website so how do I proceed

sorry bro, i do not use amazon associate account.
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
ernhiee:
Please can you introduce me too
OK bro...mail me
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:20pm On May 25, 2017
freshkik:
can you introduce it to me too? Thanks
OK mail me..
Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:26pm On May 25, 2017
vilkizzy:

which are u currently earning from if a may ask cos mehn i've had it up here cos of ma financial status and i would really love to see what i would look like from the other end of the line. Ama student aswell and struggling financially like kilode angry
which are u currently earning from if a may ask cos mehn i've had it up here cos of ma financial status and i would really love to see what i would look like from the other end of the line. Ama student aswell and struggling financially like kilode
lol naxo student life ....mail me bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Knows About Forever Living Products? / Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.