Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (26194 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by rozayx5(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2017
cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by victorDanladi: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
nkwuocha:
grin

No wonder he chased all his yourba wives. The igbo girl is a beauty to behold, coupled with the fact that she brought with her good luck into his life by giving him an heir.
you mean FFK of bianca ojukwu pussy fame,the Afonja master of the yiibo slaves.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by serikigoro: 8:55am On May 25, 2017
This is how to live the life! Get married every decade. As you grow older you get a younger damsel to make you happy. FFK nothing do you! No be your fault say you get big mouth.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by misteryman: 8:56am On May 25, 2017
Great Man and Beautiful woman

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by victorDanladi: 9:00am On May 25, 2017
EweduAfonja:
When will my Afonja ladies with Rugged face fine like this Beautiful and well created ladies from the EAST..

I'm jealousiooo....
When the jewish yiibo(s) broke from their persecutory delusion and Ijaw slavery to be a able to see this young yiibo dude fighting his brothers and mum over this much older fresh Afonjress.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 9:02am On May 25, 2017
Nwanyioma
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by gnykelly(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2017
EweduAfonja:
When will my Afonja ladies with Rugged face fine like this Beautiful and well created ladies from the EAST..

I'm jealousiooo....

maybe omotola is also from the east.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by nkwuocha: 9:11am On May 25, 2017
victorDanladi:
you mean FFK of bianca ojukwu pussy fame,the Afonja master of the yiibo slaves.

I'm sure he must have regretted not wifing the lady, seeing that she eventually married an old man. FFK mistakes was marrying yourba women he never was in love with, little wonder he believed that for the first time in his life he got it right with the present wife. Again, this one look young fresh and clean. We all know that yourba puszzy stinks like Iru.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by nkwuocha: 9:13am On May 25, 2017
victorDanladi:
When the jewish yiibo(s) broke from their persecutory delusion and Ijaw slavery to be a able to see this young yiibo dude fighting his brothers and mum over this much older fresh Afonjress.

She is not a full blooded Afonja na. Her offensive yourba side is already neutralised. Again, the son only had the guts to marry her after the mother's death. grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by DollarAngel(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2017
Love his Penchant taste for BEAUTY and ELEGANCE. IGBOS ARE THE BEST. Not Scar faces grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by kingthreatz: 9:14am On May 25, 2017
I read a poem he wrote to Regina his Ghanaian wife 3 years ago. This guy will sing praise to any hole his wrinkled côck fits in
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by victorDanladi: 9:15am On May 25, 2017
nkwuocha:

She is not a full blooded Afonja na. Her offensive yourba side is already neutralised. Again, the son only had the guts to marry her after the mother's death. grin
indeed.....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by koolaid87: 9:16am On May 25, 2017
"They say pussy and paper is poetry, power and pistol" -2pac (if I die tonight)
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by victorDanladi: 9:18am On May 25, 2017
nkwuocha:

I'm sure he must have regretted not wifing the lady, seeing that she eventually married an old man. FFK mistakes was marrying yourba women he never was in love with, little wonder he believed that for the first time in his life he got it right with the present wife. Again, this one look young fresh and clean. We all know that yourba puszzy stinks like Iru.
peter okoye,your fellow jewish yiibo loves that iru smelling pussy to the extreme of fighting his brothers and defy her mother last death wish..lolz

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Elle277(f): 9:27am On May 25, 2017
Nice one! hbd ma
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by mubeela(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2017
And wer is Paragon?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by manu1: 9:34am On May 25, 2017
Cocaine influenced poem. FFK don come again with this albino chick he no wan marry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by yabatown: 9:40am On May 25, 2017
kingthreatz:
I read a poem he wrote to Regina his Ghanaian wife 3 years ago. This guy will sing praise to any hole his wrinkled côck fits in

Any hole his WRINKLED C0CK FITS IN !
Classic!!!
This old dude will write a poem even for KANU if need be
Old Agbaya forming current guy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Diction10nairal: 9:47am On May 25, 2017
His wife or babay mama?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Ngokafor(f): 9:50am On May 25, 2017
..Sweet Poem..but i dont trust this FFK.at all..The same pen he used to write this lovely write-up can be used to dagger those who cross his path to death ..i fear for this babe sometimes to be honest..

..Anyway she is really pretty.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by skaramanga: 9:50am On May 25, 2017
Mandesz:
Did you know?
FFK wife is Fayose concubine!
Only Fayose n I know this secret

Abi ooo. Na Fayose money at work. Those in the know are aware that FFK uses this girl to source for contract and keep sending her to any governor that will give him money or contract like he was using his wife Regina and his daughters too. Even for money to fund his cocaine addiction.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by TheDirectorate: 9:53am On May 25, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
FFK - Afonja Demon doing what he knows best wink

"Expanding" Igbo boreholes

No wonder he is loved & respected in JewLand

Igwe FFK

Still on your tracks, General.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by LexngtonSteele: 9:56am On May 25, 2017
TheDirectorate:

Still on your tracks, General.
grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Incredibleme: 10:08am On May 25, 2017
A tribute to the beautiful women East of the Niger. FFK sure knows where to find the best game.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Foxxybrown: 10:18am On May 25, 2017
yabatown:

Any hole his WRINKLED C0CK FITS IN !
Classic!!!
This old dude will write a poem even for KANU if need be
Old Agbaya forming current guy

Hahahahahaha! This piece of crap should have been titled ' Poem for my Albino baby mana from the depth of my narcotic fried brain. Silly eediot!

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Operamacaty(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2017
XXLDICK:
I so much dislike this guy eh.
Go and get ur self in order brotherly, before u dey begin dislike person wey nah even know ur name

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by guychidile: 10:24am On May 25, 2017
Ffk poured all these lyrics of praised on his wife because of the way and manner of respect and love her wife have for him.
good family continue to grow in love.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ssfather1819(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2017
MOMMY AND DADDY WHY DO YOU FORGET ME,

PLS MOMMY TELL DADDY RETURN THAT STILING MONEY. OR I WILL SHOUT OUT OLOSHI BURUKU.

MOMMY TELL HIM IF HE NO KEEP QUIT YOU WILL NOT GIVE HIM COMMO IN D BED.

COCAINE PLS.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu by maruzia: 11:19am On May 25, 2017
ssfather1819:
MOMMY AND DADDY WHY DO YOU FORGET ME,

PLS MOMMY TELL DADDY RETURN THAT STILING MONEY. OR I WILL SHOUT OUT OLOSHI BURUKU.

MOMMY TELL HIM IF HE NO KEEP QUIT YOU WILL NOT GIVE HIM COMMO IN D BED.

COCAINE PLS.

FFK get coconut head, I swear. Plus too much time for pussy and cocaine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed Announces Wedding / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.