Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos (45866 Views)

3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by informant001: 8:04am On May 25, 2017
A foreigner was spotted jogging around Maitama area in Abuja with a torchlight due to the unavailability of light. Some online users have blamed the Federal Capital Territory FCT minister whom they said is responsible for the power supply in the region .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/no-light-foreigner-spotted-jogging-with.html

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by informant001: 8:05am On May 25, 2017

1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by informant001: 8:05am On May 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Osas1507(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2017
Fat lie, no be Oyibo, na Naija albino

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:07am On May 25, 2017
Sai Fashola

The Best Minister so far embarassed

15 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Rossikki: 8:12am On May 25, 2017
Why do you people always use the term "oyinbo man" on front page, in your latest bout of white worship? Is it because you are too ashamed and embarrassed to say "white man"? Don't disguise your slavish mentality and inferiority complex by saying "oyinbo man does this or does that". Say WHITE MAN so we can see that you worship white people. Stupid, shameless idiots.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by solpat(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2017
Fashola should be axed immediately angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by adaksbullet: 8:16am On May 25, 2017
While his it that we haved infinix comples on these naija undecided are we no sleeped and woked whit no lite everyday? undecided so cos his oyibo now, we we no ear word undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by martyns303(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2017
It's even more painful to see APC guys defending this government.

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by SexyNairalander: 8:21am On May 25, 2017
booked

Kidnappers on nairaland right not:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 8:23am On May 25, 2017
Fash is working

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by KealDrogo: 8:47am On May 25, 2017
Very risky, he can be kidnapped and he will blame the government for lack of security. Most he jog in the night? I Think the dude must be on some kinda hard drug or something, he needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2017
OYINBO means White Man in pidgin English. what do u tink it means before ?
Rossikki:
Why do you people always use the term "oyinbo man" on front page, in your latest bout of white worship? Is it because you are too ashamed and embarrassed to say "white man"? Don't disguise your slavish mentality and inferiority complex by saying "oyinbo man does this or does that". Say WHITE MAN so we can see that you worship white people. Stupid, shameless idiots.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Qudbell(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2017
where them kidnappers dey
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by kinzation(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2017
even the so called FCT is not having light ..and I'm sure aao rock must be on generator too as at that time...

Nigeria is bleeped mehn

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by idrisolaide(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2017
Naija for SHOW! Proudly Nigerian... I hail Naija In All Perspectives

Wonders No Dey Ever Stop Every Minute.

OP! Don't Worry More Are Still Coming.. I Bet You

You Will Kuku Be The One To Post For Us To See..

I Wait Patiently, As I Wont Want To Be Going UPANDAN As I Am Waiting In Good To See More Of It.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by smartty68(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2017
We for Naija na graduates of darkness. Let him also experience it small grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by realestniggah: 11:21am On May 25, 2017
he is just setting himself up for kidnap..

I hope he had security operative with him

I don't want to hear stories that touch the heart

6 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by ephi123(f): 11:21am On May 25, 2017
What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by InfinixMine: 11:22am On May 25, 2017
It's not a new thing nah op.. The Man knows about our power situation so he played safe by holding torchlight.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by shortgun(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2017
The white man must an IPOB yot according to zombies.

I live in Abuja and we have never had it this bad before now.
When you talk; they will say you are PDP, IPOB or disgruntled.

Thank God we are all suffering it together including this white man.

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by ephi123(f): 11:22am On May 25, 2017
kinzation:
even the so called FCT is not having light ..and I'm sure aao rock must be on generator too as at that time...

Nigeria is bleeped mehn

I tell you. Meanwhile the president is lounging in a country with 24-hour light. Such a shameless leader.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by OVA200(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2017
That means it's ​not the first time such is happening because for the oyinbo man to buy torch light in the first place and bring it out to jog it means he already know the country he find himself.

God please pick my call, I wan go US without Power bank too.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by ellechrystal(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2017
This one too na news? Mtxhewww, the kind of useless news that make front page these days is alarming, this further reveals the state of mind of the youths, this is sad, educating materials just lie fallow in their respective sections, but things that don't add value or give glory to God flood the front page like river Niger., so sad

So what about we Nigerians who use torch lihgts to walk the streets at night too? Is it a new thing, this worship of the whites reveal that some people are still mental slaves.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by smartty68(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2017
Rossikki:
Oyinbo mean white pupu for correct inglis. And na them invent electricity, but unfortunately, electricity never reach Naija.

You gerrit now?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by mickypi: 11:23am On May 25, 2017
9ja 4 u
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by pokipoki: 11:23am On May 25, 2017
Hahahaha. Let us hear what Fashola has to say.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2017
Nija experience !

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by mmsen: 11:23am On May 25, 2017
Rossikki:

I take your point about the white worship nonsense but I don't see how using the term oyinbo is an attempt to hide it.

It means the same thing after all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2017
KealDrogo:
Very risky, he can be kidnapped and he will blame the government for lack of security. Most he jog in the night? I Think the dude must be on some kinda hard drug or something, he needs help.
Am sure he didnt see it that way since they jog at any time in their own part of the country he came from.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Mouthgag: 11:23am On May 25, 2017
9JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CURSED

WOE BETIDE ALL THESE RETARDDS HINDERING THE PROGRESS OF THIS NATION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs / See Snake Killed At A Nairalander's Site: What's The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.