Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos (45865 Views)

3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by vRendoh(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2017
Rossikki:
Why do you people always use the term "oyinbo man" on front page, in your latest bout of white worship? Is it because you are too ashamed and embarrassed to say "white man"? Don't disguise your slavish mentality and inferiority complex by saying "oyinbo man does this or does that". Say WHITE MAN so we can see that you worship white people. Stupid, shameless idiots.

Too sad....the stupidity is indescribable. ...
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Decryptor(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2017
People living in the major areas in the FCT like Maitama, Wuse and the rest are really suffering o. We living in the suburbs enjoy light like almost 20hrs/day.

#TeamAbujaSuburb grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Rossikki: 3:29pm On May 25, 2017
redsun:
Stone age muderfuckers. Very shsmeless and retarded leaders that can't even get the basics right. How can a 21st century society that has access to the internet stay without electricity for one minute in the absence of natural disaster or war?
YAWWWWNNNNNN.....Nigeria is a developing country. In EVERY SINGLE DEVELOPING COUNTRY ON EARTH, MEANING AT LEAST 80% of countries, there are power cuts, with large swathes lacking power access altogether. Here's a test. Go on Google and type in any developing country, from India to Pakistan, to Sri Lanka, to Brazil, to Mexico, to Kenya, to Ghana, to Ethiopia, and right after the name, type "power cuts". See what comes up. I guarantee you there will be multiple stories of power cuts and power shortages. I've done the research myself. So I know. What you people don't realise is that reliable 24/7 power is NOT the norm in this world. Only a few nations have managed to attain it. But it is only a matter of TIME. Eventually, all nations, including Nigeria, will get there. That is the plain truth. So stop killing yourselves over power cuts. It is part of life in the average developing nation. The problem is that when most of us travel abroad, we go to Western Europe, the USA etc, forgetting that majority of the world are NOT as developed as those regions. We then assume that whatever we see in Europe and America represents "the world standard". Or when we visit some of these smaller developing countries, we stay in their capital city - often their only real city - which always has constant power to the detriment of their rural areas etc. We then assume their entire country is fully lit 24/7. That's a serious mistake. Now, of course we must move faster and more aggressively in the power department, but rid yourselves of the notion that we are in this really 'abnormal' situation in relation to the rest of the world. We aren't.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 4:14pm On May 25, 2017
ooshinibos:

we have street lights in other part of the world ...Nigeria oil and gas country cannot generate electricity , you should be on hungry strike by now Yewandequeen ..and start crying for Nigeria

Oginni, why should I go on hunger strike ehn.... what for?...am I the one that asked you not to be chubby like me? angry
Cry? Na, I will prefer to pray for Nigeria than cry for Nigeria do try the same dear.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by ooshinibos: 4:22pm On May 25, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Oginni, why should I go on hunger strike ehn.... what for?...am I the one that asked you not to be chubby like me? angry
Cry? Na, I will prefer to pray for Nigeria than cry for Nigeria do try the same dear.

lol...looks like your prayer have not been working o , Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race , it still defies logic that Nigeria which supplies oil and gas to other countries to generate electricity cannot for itself or herself generate its own electricity , wow this is beyond belief ..I don't think the Nigerian populace want light self they love darkness and all the evil that comes with it . The answer to this problem is not prayer , did other countries that have electricity pray before that got the electricity ? most of these countries that have managed to produce electricity are not even religious countries ...everything in Naija is 'lets pray about it ', lazy people ..the hypocrites love to pray Yewandequeen
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 4:26pm On May 25, 2017
ooshinibos:

lol...looks like your prayer have not been working o , Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race , it still defies logic that Nigeria which supplies oil and gas to other countries to generate electricity cannot for itself or herself generate its own electricity , wow this is beyond belief ..I don't think the Nigerian populace want light self they love darkness and all the evil that comes with it . The answer to this problem is not prayer , did other countries that have electricity pray before that got the electricity ? most of these countries that have managed to produce electricity are not even religious countries ...everything in Naija is 'lets pray about it ', lazy people ..the hypocrites love to pray Yewandequeen

angry @bolded

Well many things not working in Nigeria can be associated with the very corrupt leaders we have, for they care not abt the masses. And the so called masses do not help the situation when they decide to vote for the wrong person for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by mrmohammed71(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2017
oyinbo nob wuman bin??abeg make we de jug go jare
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by lauskidlala(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2017
looks like he's wearing skirt in the first picture

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by topas100(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 25, 2017
mmsen:

I agree with you that there is an obsession, I've asked the same question but everyone knows oyinbo = white person. So where is the attempt to hide?

Sometimes they use white man/woman or European or foreigner and it will instantly hit front page, irregardless of what nonsense said person did or said.
I know Oyinbo means white person but using the term "Oyinbo" is an attempt to mask the worship by making it appear like we just being playful about it. I don't really know how to explain the trick to you.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by damilola1978: 10:26am On May 26, 2017
If only we can solve power issue, our problems in Nigeria would be reduced by half
informant001:
A foreigner was spotted jogging around Maitama area in Abuja with a torchlight due to the unavailability of light. Some online users have blamed the Federal Capital Territory FCT minister whom they said is responsible for the power supply in the region .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/no-light-foreigner-spotted-jogging-with.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs / See Snake Killed At A Nairalander's Site: What's The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.