Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends (24522 Views)

Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan Attends OIC Summit In Cairo Feb 2013: Photo / Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Kebreal92(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2017
RobbStark:
My HERO I salute you sir.

Want to let you know that after 2yrs you left office, prices of food stuff has hit heavens.
The man you handed power to and his handlers are celebrating opening of 40,000 email accts as achievement recorded in 2yrs.

Sir, I miss you dearly, but your enemies miss you the more.

Continue to enjoy your life sir.

Don't forget; In His absence, stealing is now corruption and corruption is now a serious offence.
In his absence, goats no longer eat our tubers of yams and go Scot free.
In his absence, 19 became greater than 16.
Pls remind our able ineffectual bufon, in his absence, whistle blowing no longer leads to suspension but handsome rewards.
I can't type.... pls help Me...
Argue with ur ancestors....

2 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On May 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie! Auntie!! Weldone oh
Bro ashawoboy, watin you want hear before
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by iluvdonjazzy: 11:54am On May 25, 2017
Amaechi wife fine pas Wike wife
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by babyebi: 11:57am On May 25, 2017
positivelord:
now this is getting worrisome....Jonathan should find something else to engage his time and leave wike and his touting alone
if at all u have something doing, u wouldn't have wasted time to come to nairaland, Jonathan will never go poor. Jealousy it won't pay, leave Jonathan alone, and appreciate Buhari, everybody is buying bag of rice 20k. Lalastical

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by ChristyB(f): 11:57am On May 25, 2017
She's from Rivers State my dear.

Real2020:
I love this Igbo woman Eberechi Wike. Afonja, oyah come and kill me!
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by barallanee(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2017
The cost of that cake hav reach to pay salary
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by jayblaze001(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2017
Real2020:
I love this Igbo woman Eberechi Wike. Afonja, oyah come and kill me!

She's not and Ipod read her profile , she from Ahoada. Onor!
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by jconsulting(f): 12:07pm On May 25, 2017
Jonathan has been reduced to common birthday attendee, please I wan commission my BQ next week and my grass cutter farm I need Jona to cut the ribbon
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by PastorandMentor(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2017
Why do I still see GEJ as President? kiss
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Mbediogu(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Afonjas won't kill you, that is the job of the Indonesian, Cambodian, Indian and Chinese governments.

The last time Afonjas sat on your matter, more than 3M people died. Even Ojuku ran away to Abidjan dressed like an olosho and shamelessly came back to collect FG pension for his excellence in long-distance running.

Abakaliki to Abidjan no be joke. grin

Awo was too disappointed when he saw Igbos rising from ashes of war and taken over the entire South West without resistance. He could not bear it and had to drank snippet donated to him by igbo traders. Abiola the clever man preferred his snipper served as tea by a white lady in IGBO prison. Afonjas bombed refuse dumps and the response was to take Kudirat soon after. I am glad the way things are especially with your REJECTION of the few and best gem statesmen like JFK and Ayo Fayose. Let's see how far you can go with you kind of politics of betrayal.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 25, 2017
jayblaze001:
[s]

She's not and Ipod read her profile , she from Ahoada. Onor![/s]
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by kingzizzy: 12:32pm On May 25, 2017
Accomplished Igbo woman
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by dealslip(f): 12:44pm On May 25, 2017
Walahi this couple can kiss for Africa. Na small remain make him impregnate her there. But I think they are very fond of each other. Any man that displays affection openly to his wife would always have her support.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by tylesh(f): 1:09pm On May 25, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Truth be told, Wike and his wife got some serious chemistry.
seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
cheesy wike is 45 ? well my father is dangote

oh ok wikes wife. i see that useless man wike kissing again. the kissing gomina

what about this?

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by sukkot: 1:36pm On May 25, 2017
Joavid:

what about this?
oh the horror. this is just downright showing off to the public shocked
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Amhappy(f): 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
So this woman is my birthday mate. I for go her place chop cake yesterday as i was too rich to afford one. God bless my hustle. Happy birthday to us.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by joenor(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
Wetin make them buy monkey... that shouldn't border you, grin
Oyindidi:
This wike and him wife go too like chuking
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by preciousbibi(f): 3:09pm On May 25, 2017
GEJ FOR 2019
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bro ashawoboy, watin you want hear before
Auntie nothing oh, I knew they were beautiful together but, I didn't know Chuking was another word for looking beautiful together wink lipsrsealed
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by ofwest47(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2017
share nonsense, at what cost to the state especially with those in attendance coming in private jets and first class air travels

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.