Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London (31861 Views)

Swanky Jerry Pictured With Dangote And Tony Elumelu In London / Wizkid And Tony Elumelu Hang Out Together (photos) / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2017
It was nice meeting the chairman of UBA bank Mr Tony Elumelu and my main man, the MD of transcorp Hilton Mr Van Ozigbo at the Dorchester hotel in London yesterday. Blessed people.
" Too late to fail. We are too loaded to be empty. Glory!!!

Those were the words of Five star music boss, Emoney.
as he pose along side the MD of UBA bank Mr Tony elumelu in a London hotel yesterday.

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgXcRVloiQ/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2017
Wise Men.

They came, they saw, they conquered.

Emoney used to live in ajegunle back In the days.

Tony elumelu was a medio employee back in the days

But look how successful they've become today.

Never give up guys.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by solpat(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2017
Money jam money
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by SexyNairalander: 8:23am On May 25, 2017
booked

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 8:30am On May 25, 2017
Not my concern

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Not my concern
You shoulda just pretend like you didn't see the thread and move on

Your profile pic says a lot about your person.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 8:35am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

You shoulda just pretend like you didn't see the thread and move on

Your profile pic says a lot about your person.
Boy, this is Celebrities Section not Romance section. Do you have to base your judgement on people profile pics?

19 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Marvel1206: 9:01am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Boy, this is Celebrities Section not Romance section. Do you have to base your judgement on people profile pics?
Damn! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 9:05am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Wise Men

They came, they saw, they conquered.

Emoney used to live in ajegunle back In the days.

Tony elumelu was a medio employee back in the days

But look how successful they've become today.

@coloured, when will you join the club smiley

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Mrop(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2017
millionaire are always friends ........HOW I MAKE MONEY FROM BLOGGING
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2017
Mrop:
millionaire are always friends

They're both billionaires

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
@coloured, when will you join the club smiley

I don't grant interview on weekdays.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 9:15am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't grant interview on weekdays.
You spend weekdays organising your room and take snapshot of
It while weekends are for the uuploading.

Go and work Mr Blackfase

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
You spend weekdays organising your room and take snapshot of
It while weekends are for the uuploading.

Go and work Mr Blackfase

I guess my comment hit a nerve cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 9:21am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Seems my comment hit a nerve cheesy cheesy
Nope. Your comment rather explained more what joblessness can do to a 23yr old wink

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nope. Your comment rather explained more what joblessness can do to a 23yr old wink
You that is not jobless, what are you doing on here criticizing and analyzing my life

You must be jobless too.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

You that is not jobless, what are you doing on here criticizing and analyzing my life

You must be jobless too.
I'm on Leave so I've got the whole time in my life right now wink

Can you do the job of an admin assistant? What are your qualifications? Don't dare mention your music career or my nerves will blow up

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm on Leave so I've got the whole time in my life right now wink

Can you do the job of an admin assistant? What are your qualifications? Don't dare mention your music career or my nerves will blow up

You can't pay me

I won't work for a peanut you earn for no man

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Kobicove(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2017
Na wah for this guy dressing

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 9:35am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

You can't pay me

I won't work for a peanut like you earn for no man
Did i say I'm the one to pay you? You will be gainfully employed and you won't need to beg for Shisha in club to snap with

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Preca(f): 9:37am On May 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Did i say I'm the one to pay you? You will be gainfully employed and you won't need to beg for Shisha in club to snap with

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Troll
I'm done with you

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by smardray(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu jst finished airforce there...i jst ave to keep running..she musn't catch me up...
At d pics... I fail to understand why Emoney choose to wear leggings

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 10:36am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Troll
I'm done with you
Applicants don't tell their employers "I'm done with you" it seem you want to be first "Slay King"

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Applicants don't tell their employers "I'm done with you" it seem you want to be first "Slay King"

I got a friend who needs a job and she's a graduate.

Maybe you might want to help her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 11:08am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

I got a friend who needs a job and she's a graduate.

Maybe you might want to help her.
A drowning man can't save anyone but himself

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2017
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 11:46am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Fear not

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Fear not
At least you got the message.

Don't take my loyalty for weakness woman

You've been running your fingers anyhow here for worthless "Likes" but I acted cool... Hoping you would retract your statements but you kept spewing thrash.

Who do you think you are if I may ask?

I had to modify because I don't want to have problem with the moderators so please avoid my threads and comments henceforth if you don't want me to come real hard on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 11:59am On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

At least you got the message.

Don't take my loyalty for weakness woman

You've been running your fingers anyhow here for worthless "Likes" but I acted cool... Hoping you would retract your statements but you kept spewing thrash.

Who do you think you are if I may ask?

I had to modify because I don't want to have problem with the moderators so please avoid my threads and comments henceforth if you don't want me to come real hard on you.
We talking being gainfully employed and you talking about loyalty and male chavunism.

Are you ready for the job

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Ezedon(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2017
Excess Money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Basketmouth Shares Adorable Family Picture For New Year Compliments / Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.