Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London (31873 Views)

Swanky Jerry Pictured With Dangote And Tony Elumelu In London / Wizkid And Tony Elumelu Hang Out Together (photos) / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Okoyiboz3: 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Wise Men.

They came, they saw, they conquered.

Emoney used to live in ajegunle back In the days.

Tony elumelu was a medio employee back in the days

But look how successful they've become today.

Never give up guys.

Wehdone sir, Great historian.

Ordinary album, you no fit release.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by paradigmshift(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
and so ?
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by ephi123(f): 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
Marvel1206:

Damn! grin

I tell ya grin Kathmandu dishing it hot!

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by paradigmshift(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

They're both billionaires

emoney is not a billionaire

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by hedonistic: 12:07pm On May 25, 2017
See snickers. Oluwa ooo. Do the needful Sir. E joo Sir. Tori Olorun Sir. Abi Enyi no leje Olorun, so Tori Enyi Sir.
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by EmekaBlue(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
Money dey smell

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Applicants don't tell their employers "I'm done with you" it seem you want to be first "Slay King"

Damn, its like you have a comeback for everything. You are really something. embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by fasasi81(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

You shoulda just pretend like you didn't see the thread and move on

Your profile pic says a lot about your person.
. Same here .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by sorzy1(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
We talking being gainfully employed and you talking about loyalty and male chavunism.

Are you ready for the job
if you like this boy tell am naw, haba! airforce1 kpele she day feel you that's why she just they fire you since.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Airforce1(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2017
sorzy1:
if you like this boy tell am naw, haba! airforce1 kpele she day feel you that's why she just they fire you since.

Lol
Kathmandu go kill me with trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 25, 2017
sorzy1:
Sorry, what's your moniker again

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by fasasi81(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm on Leave so I've got the whole time in my life right now wink

Can you do the job of an admin assistant? What are your qualifications? Don't dare mention your music career or my nerves will blow up
. Is ok nah.
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by brigadier747: 12:16pm On May 25, 2017
They are both rich, the difference is on is wealthy while the other na still hustler in the scheme of wealth e.money or whatever he calls himself na still house boy were the likes of elumelu stands...though he is still trying
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Toks2008(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2017
I believe in hard work and working smart. .and i also believe that there are countless legit millionaires and billionaires but above all I am convinced that if the real source of wealth of many wealthy people are exposed,there will hardly be any true wealthy individual.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by sorzy1(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
its right there or should I call your 'boo' airforce 1 to check it for you? grin
Kathmandu:
its right there or should I call your 'boo' airforce 1 to check it for you?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 25, 2017
sorzy1:
its right there or should I call your 'boo' airforce 1 to check it for you? grin its right there or should I call your 'boo' airforce 1 to check it for you?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by mercyville: 12:20pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Troll
I'm done with you
The guy get waffy mouth o.Him don tear your brain cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by basty: 12:20pm On May 25, 2017
displaying stolen commwealth
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by sorzy1(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Kathmandu post=56861693][/quote] oya airforce1 'base' dy call you. kathmandu oya I don call am.
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Ruggedpen: 12:35pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Wise Men.

Never give up guys.
bros free us everything na turn by turn, na so u guys say that tony elumelu graduate with 3rd class, u must not get dirty before u have ur birth, E money lives in Ajegunle before those things are not barometer to measure success. once is ur time even though they sold u like Joseph u will shine from there.

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

At least you got the message.

Don't take my loyalty for weakness woman

You've been running your fingers anyhow here for worthless "Likes" but I acted cool... Hoping you would retract your statements but you kept spewing thrash.

Who do you think you are if I may ask?

I had to modify because I don't want to have problem with the moderators so please avoid my threads and comments henceforth if you don't want me to come real hard on you.
The girl don finish u... 100-0

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Rilwayne001: 12:46pm On May 25, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Please o, don't let that boy commit suicide shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by stefanweeks: 12:47pm On May 25, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Chisos!!!
That's gonna hurt
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Guk: 12:50pm On May 25, 2017
Nairaland, you attract an audience by the quality of your products, now you see why the quality of discourse on Nairaland has become poor. It is because you have reduced a Niche product to "gutter" stories. What a shame!
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by francisbarrack(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Wise Men.

Never give up guys.

Life drama
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Stevengerd(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Boy, this is Celebrities Section not Romance section. Do you have to base your judgement on people profile pics?
Lol. U Dey Mind Am. Dem Dey Count Fish, Crayfish Sef Dey Signify. Eni T'aye She!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by DollarAngel(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

You shoulda just pretend like you didn't see the thread and move on

Your profile pic says a lot about your person.

Baby see this guy never trespass he is good at savaging grin

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by obatez123: 1:04pm On May 25, 2017
life is in stages. For bulksms visit www.smshorizonng.com or call 08030487821

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.