Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London (31871 Views)

Swanky Jerry Pictured With Dangote And Tony Elumelu In London / Wizkid And Tony Elumelu Hang Out Together (photos) / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by greencard: 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
A drowning man can't save anyone but himself
biko take it easy

a drowning man wouldn't want all these punches thrown @him while still trying to pull safe

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 25, 2017
obatez123:
life is in stages
men are in sizes
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by otijah2: 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
Airfoce1 right now
Looking confused

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by SalamRushdie: 1:44pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm on Leave so I've got the whole time in my life right now wink

Can you do the job of an admin assistant? What are your qualifications? Don't dare mention your music career or my nerves will blow up

Cut the dude some slack abeg..this is called bullying

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by seangy4konji: 1:46pm On May 25, 2017
Does that bring rebound of credit alertssome things r best left unsaid.
Dudeweedlmao:

Damn, its like you have a comeback for everything. You are really something. embarassed
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by seangy4konji: 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
You must be feeling like Oprah Winfrey right??haha. Big shoulder padslol
Kathmandu:
A drowning man can't save anyone but himself

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
grin grin He started it. I was minding my own business when he attacked my post
SalamRushdie:

Cut the dude some slack abeg..this is called bullying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by jude90(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2017
nice one
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 25, 2017
seangy4konji:
Does that bring rebound of credit alerts some things r best left unsaid.

Like what you have just said, practise what you preach.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by BestOnlineDeals(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Wise Men.

They came, they saw, they conquered.

Emoney used to live in ajegunle back In the days.

Tony elumelu was a medio employee back in the days

But look how successful they've become today.

Never give up guys.

........ compose that album
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by seangy4konji: 2:38pm On May 25, 2017
When I reach d age of Barry white. I would give a thought.
Dudeweedlmao:

Like what you have just said, practise what you preach.
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by WINDSOW(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
You spend weekdays organising your room and take snapshot of
It while weekends are for the uuploading.

Go and work Mr Blackfase
Bet y grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Chimexstano(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2017
People are busy making money and receiving bank alert and you guys are here making trouble.....
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Henri8: 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
basty:
displaying stolen commwealth

Please remind us of whose wealth they stole.
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Mosthigh0ii8: 3:10pm On May 25, 2017
I bring you yesterday's winning ticket and to tell Y'all that today's (25/05/2017) is available for the interested.
see below for more and thank me later..
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm on Leave so I've got the whole time in my life right now wink

Can you do the job of an admin assistant? What are your qualifications? Don't dare mention your music career or my nerves will blow up

if you're an admin assistant, then i pity your boss.....must you brag on your worn out ass job to a public forum just to prove a point?? You could be a bedroom assistant for all i care, but let moderation be your watchword. Finally, don't brag about your job cos someone else doesn't have one.......it's stupid!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by chukslawrence(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Wise Men.

They came, they saw, they conquered.
Emoney used to live in ajegunle back In the days.
Tony elumelu was a medio employee back in the days
But look how successful they've become today.

Never give up guys.

Airforce1 bin following E-money like kilode.... Bigger you I pray jare, #Airforce1
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by kuchikau1: 3:35pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

At least you got the message.

Don't take my loyalty for weakness woman

You've been running your fingers anyhow here for worthless "Likes" but I acted cool... Hoping you would retract your statements but you kept spewing thrash.

Who do you think you are if I may ask?

I had to modify because I don't want to have problem with the moderators so please avoid my threads and comments henceforth if you don't want me to come real hard on you.
forget what people ard saying about u or ur music career. What will be, will be. Ur succes go shock devil. Am not a regular poster on nairaland(because it has no educative nor constructive comments) but MARK MY WORDS THIS DAY!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by rodrirodri(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2017
You get time to they reply that craccccck head...
Airforce1:

I don't grant interview on weekdays.
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 25, 2017
basbone:

if you're an admin assistant, then i pity your boss.....must you brag on your worn out ass job to a public forum just to prove a point?? You could be a bedroom assistant for all i care, but let moderation be your watchword. Finally, don't brag about your job cos someone else doesn't have one.......it's stupid!
Go for diaper change because you ve wet this one typing nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by romme2u: 5:19pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Go for diaper change because you ve wet this one typing nonsense

baby its like you wake up this morning with your guns cocked

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
romme2u:

baby its like you wake up this morning with your guns cocked
Not at all. I don't suffer idiots kindly
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by romme2u: 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Not at all. I don't suffer idiots kindly
savagery is the new kid on the block........................and i'm right behind thee kiss

just keep shooting cool
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
@coloured, when will you join the club smiley
will he ever join them?
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by ejanla077: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:

Go and work Mr Blackfase

chaiii

omaigot

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by apollo13(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
Did i say I'm the one to pay you? You will be gainfully employed and you won't need to beg for Shisha in club to snap with
Yeeepaaa! Finishing
Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
@coloured, when will you join the club smiley

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:

Go and work Mr Blackfase
my chest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
will he ever join them?

Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked cry cry
grin grin na ibeere I ask o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London by Corehustler(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bulksms unit for sale
Over 50k units of bulksms in a reliable bulksms platform for sale at an affordable price. You get the username and password. If interested
Call 08086107251 for details

obatez123:
life is in stages. For bulksms visit www.smshorizonng.com or call 08030487821

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.