Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits (32275 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 25, 2017
Namesake, this is lovely
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by tsmart360(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by gberra: 12:37pm On May 25, 2017
Nma27:
Nice make-up
Come to daddy
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 25, 2017
Excessive makeup. Mo Abudu is pretty, tho.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2017
The 3rd photo looks photoshopped..is it just me or....?
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by WIZGUY69(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
this woman live for osborn towers where they find that 40 million pounds. maybe na she get am sef

Where she wan get am grin
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by sukkot: 12:47pm On May 25, 2017
WIZGUY69:

Where she wan get am grin
bros that woman dey move heavy weight. all her polithiefcian boyfrens fit tell am make she hide am for them. who knows eh ? she be big potatoes ohhh. that no be small woman grin
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by miketayo(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2017
metronaija2:
Ace Nigerian media personality and TV host, Mosunmola Abudu widely known a Mo Abudu and her daughter, Temitope Abudu are giving us a breath of fresh air as they shine in these lovely photos.

The TV Mogul and her daughter could almost pass for sisters in these gorgeous photos.

In these adorable photos, Mo did well to serve of ageless beauty as she definitely looked younger than her 52-year-old self.

The super hot mum and daughter dazzled in matching white lace blouse and wrapper which they opted for to celebrate the life and times of Temitope’s grandma during her burial ceremony at Abeokuta recently.

While Temitope chose to pair her blouse and wrapper with a coral gele, Mo opted for a pink one.

Banksbmpro glammed both Mo Abudu and her daughter up for the event.

See lovely photos of mother and daughter below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-mo-abudu-daughter-rock-matching.html

who is temitope or u mean temidayo?
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Guk: 12:49pm On May 25, 2017
Nairaland, you attract an audience by the quality of your products, now you see why the quality of discourse on Nairaland has become poor. It is because you have reduced a Niche product to "gutter" stories. What a shame!
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by TexasR: 12:53pm On May 25, 2017
Oh I.never knew she was married or is she also a baby mama ?
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
I want to PM you, long time
Nma27:
Nice make-up
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Single independent women rock

Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by WIZGUY69(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
bros that woman dey move heavy weight. all her polithiefcian boyfrens fit tell am make she hide am for them. who knows eh ? she be big potatoes ohhh. that no be small woman grin

True talk sha...
But I no mind if I fit de help her smallie (daughter) grin
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by sukkot: 1:09pm On May 25, 2017
WIZGUY69:

True talk sha...
But I no mind if I fit de help her smallie (daughter) grin
hmmm dat kind geh, you go drive bentley before she look ya side sef cheesy
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by madjune(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2017
Mo is pretty till she opens her teeth. Gosh.
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by StarPlayer: 1:14pm On May 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Single independent women rock
But you keep looking for rich bfs..Hypocrisy at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Dadsonval(f): 1:19pm On May 25, 2017
So lovely
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by missnawty(f): 1:20pm On May 25, 2017
Ihateafonja:

Tot I was the only 1 noticing
u hate afonja? angry undecided
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Tfbaby(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2017
The mother still fine pass her se[color=#770077]
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Nickymezor(f): 1:22pm On May 25, 2017
They look sweet. kiss
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by joenor(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2017
Guys una suppose know ladies them na, Them like looking good... it's their normal way of life.... Good Looking Daughter n Mother.
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by kizygist: 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
Wow like mother like daughter. Pigeon arrested in Kuwait after it was caught smuggling 200 ecstasy pills
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/photos-of-pigeon-arrested-in-kuwait.html
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by ademusiwa3r: 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
StarPlayer:
But my sisters keep looking for rich bfs..Hypocrisy at it's peak
okay.
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by StarPlayer: 2:07pm On May 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I am a sex worker and my mom is ok with it. My dad even loves to give me from behind.
Good to know cheesy
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Mosthigh0ii8: 2:26pm On May 25, 2017
I bring you yesterday's winning ticket and to tell Y'all that today's (25/05/2017) is available for the interested.
see below for more and thank me later..
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by Houseofglam7(f): 2:38pm On May 25, 2017
smardray:
and even 2millitres of brain u dont ave...
You're noticed kiddo
Now run along.
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by mrsfavour(f): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
nwakibie3:
Her daughter looks like LOOTIMI....... No be Amaechi ooo grin grin grin
am so much laughing myself out here. hahahahaha u pple will kill somebody pls.
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits by smardray(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
Houseofglam7:

You're noticed kiddo
Now run along.
run alone bro..nd get down right deep into the hole..aye!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour An Chidinma On Stage Today / I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.