Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam (22637 Views)

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Ajasco222: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
UK Diplomat in Nigeria, Andrew Fleming and his beautiful wife rocked Nigerian attires ahead of their trip to Vietnam to support the #MadeInNigeria campaign.

Nr. Andrew shared photos of himself and his Vietnamese wife in traditional wears on twitter and wrote: "My wife and I showing off our Naija fashions ahead of our Vietnam trip. We will be showcasing #MadeinNigeria everywhere we go. #goodtailor"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/uk-diplomat-his-wife-rock-nigerian.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by BigBelleControl(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2017
It's reciprocal, we have also been showcasing European and American attires from time immemorial.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by izombie(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2017
Blacks are really inferior. We wear suits and ties all the time but one oyibo wears our local cloths and its news. How many oyibo have you seen jubilating because blacks wear suit and ties? Mtcheew

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Ajasco222: 8:59am On May 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Nobody: 9:01am On May 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:
It's reciprocal, we have also been showcasing European and American attires from time immemorial.
kiss You will live longer than Methuselah

8 Likes

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by MDsambo: 9:04am On May 25, 2017
izombie:
Blacks are really inferior. We wear suits and ties all the time but one oyibo wears our local cloths and its news. How many oyibo have you seen jubilating because blacks wear suit and ties? Mtcheew

The thing just weak me

29 Likes

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by BlackDBagba: 9:07am On May 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by DjHypno(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2017
K
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 25, 2017
So Andrew don check out be that?

Stupid thing...Nigeria clothes or attires .what is Naija embarassed embarassed

Nonsense

Anyway, Lai should add this as a major achievement of this government grin
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by themonk(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
Kkk....and so,ours girls no dey dead follow their product ?
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Factfinder1(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
Nigerians like celebrating trash and mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Marxv: 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
Come and wear Aba made clothes let me knw that u r serious
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by ipobarecriminals: 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
coolApart from his clueless,kudos to Jonathan for this.He Waka about,sleep/drink ogogoro with his fedora thang

1 Like

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Tenim47(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by oviejnr(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
The last pic tho grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by burkingx(f): 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
sad

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Husty(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
How this one take affect my body odour now? Abeg who get illegal moni for house? I wan blow whistle jare

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Teewhy2: 3:40pm On May 25, 2017
okay
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by donqx: 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
lol
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by onadana: 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
In Donald Trump's voice fake news.
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Hobat(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
True talk joh....quote author=izombie post=56855768]Blacks are really inferior. We wear suits and ties all the time but one oyibo wears our local cloths and its news. How many oyibo have you seen jubilating because blacks wear suit and ties? Mtcheew[/quote]
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by deepwater(f): 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
He reminds me of jona the Goodluck grin
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by onadana: 3:42pm On May 25, 2017
fake news in Donald Trump's voice.
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by realestniggah: 3:47pm On May 25, 2017
the egusi soup must have been good

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by kalemy(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
see as the lady resemble Ngozi my neighbor
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President: Block Votes Unlikely As PDP Senators Split / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Honour Wives Of Outgoing And Incoming Governors / Governor Obaseki Picks Trash As He Joins Edo Youths To Cleanup The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.