Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam (22650 Views)

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by piagetskinner(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
abeg somebody should give that woman some stilettos.... that last pic no make am
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by AlphaStyles(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2017
Nigerian cloth rocks
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 25, 2017
izombie:
Blacks are really inferior. We wear suits and ties all the time but one oyibo wears our local cloths and its news. How many oyibo have you seen jubilating because blacks wear suit and ties? Mtcheew
please how do you measure inferiority? one acts surprised and happy and that shows inferiority. all I see is hatred...and racism on your part.
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by ivolt: 4:03pm On May 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:
It's reciprocal, we have also been showcasing European and American attires from time immemorial.
There is a difference, you are doing it due to social/official pressure
while he does his voluntarily.
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by ivolt: 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
izombie:
Blacks are really inferior. We wear suits and ties all the time but one oyibo wears our local cloths and its news. How many oyibo have you seen jubilating because blacks wear suit and ties? Mtcheew

You are slow, how does the action of a blogger looking for traffic
makes black inferior ?
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
I don't get it! UK white couple wearing nigerian attire to travel to Vietnam. what is the OP trying to prove or what's the UK white couple trying to prove? some one please explain

1 Like

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by evilyoruba: 4:17pm On May 25, 2017
Now showcasing made in Nigeria everywhere because of Biafra.... UK it will never be well with you...
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Defaramade(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
Husty:
How this one take affect my body odour now? Abeg who get illegal moni for house? I wan blow whistle jare
Lolz
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Drabrah(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2017
Ajasco222:
UK Diplomat in Nigeria, Andrew Fleming and his beautiful wife rocked Nigerian attires ahead of their trip to Vietnam to support the #MadeInNigeria campaign.

Nr. Andrew shared photos of himself and his Vietnamese wife in traditional wears on twitter and wrote: "My wife and I showing off our Naija fashions ahead of our Vietnam trip. We will be showcasing #MadeinNigeria everywhere we go. #goodtailor"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/uk-diplomat-his-wife-rock-nigerian.html

Those shoes too be made in #9ja?
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Zeddicuz(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
i hope d diplomat bleeps his wife with made in Nigeria Dick
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by abbeyty(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2017
should we fry dog egg cuz of that ? do they showcase us like this when we wear suit and tie even in a very hot weather
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by ladiguy(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2017
Ajasco222:
UK Diplomat in Nigeria, Andrew Fleming and his beautiful wife rocked Nigerian attires ahead of their trip to Vietnam to support the #MadeInNigeria campaign.

Nr. Andrew shared photos of himself and his Vietnamese wife in traditional wears on twitter and wrote: "My wife and I showing off our Naija fashions ahead of our Vietnam trip. We will be showcasing #MadeinNigeria everywhere we go. #goodtailor"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/uk-diplomat-his-wife-rock-nigerian.html

The man is not putting on a Nigerian attire . The colonialist influenced the style in the Niger delta area, so not a naija thin .
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Chiaka(f): 6:19pm On May 25, 2017
Her gown is so simple though fits. Just that the shoe does not fit. Better worn with some nice looking fashionable slippers or sandals. I can make her a lot better gown.
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:
It's reciprocal, we have also been showcasing European and American attires from time immemorial.
#TELL THEM
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by TeetoEsq(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2017
NIGER DELTA attires on display....

NIGER DELTA; RICH LAND, RICH CULTURE and RICH PEOPLE!!!
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Tecno66: 7:44pm On May 25, 2017
lovely. I am sure they want to look unique.
Ajasco222:

Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by Origin(f): 8:11am On May 26, 2017
One love. Wear naija always.

On the flip side....

Ever since BREXIT. Britain has developed a better customer relationship with Nigeria. Hmmmmmm...... Recession everywhere.
Re: Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam by yinkslinks(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2017
well as far as you dont go with Nigerian passport, you guys are safe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Building In Imo State On Fire / Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.