Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

R.kelly Will Feature In "flex" Video: Tuface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.kelly Will Feature In "flex" Video: Tuface (788 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.kelly Will Feature In "flex" Video: Tuface by badboym: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
That was tuface's words in the recent party he Organised for the celebration of his 10th year in the music Industry in a Hotel in Lekki.The Collabo with R.Kelly has raised lots of controversies most especially after the Chicago born King of R&B denied ever meeting Tuface no to talk of a Collabo with him.Tuface also added that R.Kelly recorded his part and sent it to him and they were not in the Studio together.Uhmmm.

Am waiting for the Video .
Re: R.kelly Will Feature In "flex" Video: Tuface by odibenson(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
I never doubted 2face he simply d best.i think with dis haters will shut up
Re: R.kelly Will Feature In "flex" Video: Tuface by odibenson(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
I never doubted 2face he simply d best.i think with dis haters will shut up

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of Voice,handsomeness,swagg And Good Music.banky W And 2face Idibia Who Got It Going / Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots / Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.