Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pray For The President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For The President (728 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force / Pray For Erastus Akingbola Of Intercontinental Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For The President by Maykelly(f): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
I pray that God will grant him quick recovery, grant him peace and rest, wherever he may be at this point in time, in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Pray For The President by opokonwa(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2010
I pray that God will grant Nigeria quick recovery, grant the country peace and rest, from the abyss of backwardness and despair, where we have been for many years, in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Pray For The President by Maykelly(f): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
Today we pray that where ever you the President is, that lord Jesus revive you again.
Re: Pray For The President by Annunaki(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
I pray that God wld grant him the good sense to resign and stop being a liability to us.
Re: Pray For The President by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
i pray that God should make them reveal his whereabouts and save us from bad leaders in jesus name amen.
Re: Pray For The President by saharachic(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2010
Pray for what? rubbish!
Re: Pray For The President by Maykelly(f): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2010
Keep praying for Nigeria president!

(1) (Reply)

Better Abuja - The Monthly Divine Help For Abuja's 1million + People / T.b Joshua Offers Succour To Inventor, First Class Graduate / Miracle: Haiti Survivor Pulled From Rubble after more than 25 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.