Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? (883 Views)

Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? / ............. / How Can I Be A Moderator On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2017
I've been here for a while and the work of a moderator excites me. They are the coolest people around here and I guess that I just desire or want this job.
How do I become a moderator here on Nairaland. I'm pretty sure you have enough moderators for each sections but how about u create new sections. I've got ideas. I hope my expertise will be appreciated
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by LordCrimson(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2017
Let's start from here,how many times will you ban me a weekundecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
Become Moderator you are on a long thing!
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Airoflaw(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I've been here for a while and the work of a moderator excites me. They are the coolest people around here and I guess that I just desire or want this job.
How do I become a moderator here on Nairaland. I'm pretty sure you have enough moderators for each sections but how about u create new sections. I've got ideas. I hope my expertise will be appreciated
you want to become a moderator and you don't know you need to mention all the moderator name for your voice to be hear O.Y.O
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Evangkatsoulis: 4:29pm On May 25, 2017
kelvinrhs:
you have to be a member on nairaland for at least 10 years. With at least 10000 posts.
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 25, 2017
Evangkatsoulis:

you have to be a member on nairaland for at least 10 years. With at least 10000 posts.
WTF! Why would I want to have ten thousand post? But wait a min Will I be getting paid? If yes then I'm ready to stay around for 10 years with ten thousand post. A thousand post for each year I guess
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2017
LordCrimson:
Let's start from here,how many times will you ban me a weekundecided undecided
I'll be dilligent and trustworthy. I'll ban u if u violate any of NL policies *winks*

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
Become Moderator you are on a long thing!
You didn't end with file[meaning leave it]. So I guess I'll be sticking around
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 25, 2017
Airoflaw:
you want to become a moderator and you don't know you need to mention all the moderator name for your voice to be hear O.Y.O
Is that supposed to be a requirement?
Anyway I hereby call on Honorable, His Excellency, MR Lalalistica[he's the most popular around here I guess, because everyone is always mentioning him anytime they are in distress or they desire FP]
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Airoflaw(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Is that supposed to be a requirement?
Anyway I hereby call on Honorable, His Excellency, MR Lalalistica[he's the most popular around here I guess, because everyone is always mentioning him anytime they are in distress or they desire FP]
you mean distress of snake

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 25, 2017
Airoflaw:
you mean distress of snake
Snake
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? by damilola1978: 9:47pm On May 26, 2017
Moderators in the house pls provide your requirements... I bet background check wold be one of them

(1) (Reply)

0 / A Thoughtful Word... / Nigeria Banks May Of Major Challenge On Deposit Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.