Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? (752 Views)

Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? / Why Is Lalasticlala Always Referred To As The King Of Snakes On Nairaland? / Who Is Lalasticlala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Whenever you click on a moderators profile (seun, fynestboi, Dominique, mynd44 and others moderators)
you'd see the area he/she moderates but that cannot be said for lalasticlala.

Please I'd like to confirm is lalasticlalais still a moderator in this forum and what section does he moderate?

Lalasticlala you can make clarification on this.
Thanks

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by KendrickAyomide: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2019
You no really get work

2 Likes

Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by respect80(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
1.Just say lalasticlala, your fada!
2. Go to NL homepage
3. Click on your username to view your profile
4. If you don't see any ban there, try to open any thread of your choice
5. Scroll to the end of the post.
If you can't find the "quote or reply" links, then lalasticlala is still a mod. Otherwise, he's not... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by Nbote(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
There's only one valid and sure way to know if Lala is still a mod... Jus create a snake thread with beta picture..

1 Like

Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
You no really get work

You are right

1 Like

Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:
1.Just say lalasticlala, your fada!
2. Go to NL homepage
3. Click on your username to view your profile
4. If you don't see any ban there, try to open any thread of your choice
5. Scroll to the end of the post.
If you can't find the "quote or reply" links, then lalasticlala is still a mod. Otherwise, he's not... Thanks

I don't think there is anything wrong with my inquiry. I explained the reason because it's confusing

1 Like

Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by lalasticlala(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2019
candlewax:

I don't think there is anything wrong with my inquiry. I explained the reason because it's confusing

I moderate everywhere

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2019
lalasticlala:

I moderate everywhere

OK. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by respect80(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
candlewax:

I didn't say there was anything wrong either... Anyway, I was just being chucklesome dazzol
Re: Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? by Abass07(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
lalasticlala:

I moderate everywhere
Thanks for the response. I also needed an answer. So, I heard to search for this topic.
Does it mean you are like a super super mod, cos even seun is nairaland ads' moderator?

(1) (Reply)

Neat Volkswagen Golf 4 For Sale At Lagos / Nigerian Supplier Of Lithium Ore / How To Make Money With Jumia One App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.