Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Inventory Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inventory Manager (2211 Views)

Inventory Manager Needed and a Security Site Manager / Job Vacancy Alert: Inventory Manager, Lagos (retail/fmcg/smcg) / Warehouse/inventory Manager At Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inventory Manager by Cmarketer(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2017
An inventory manager is needed in Ikorodu Lagos ,to take stock and report back to the accounting officer on a daily bases and also giving and collection of the equipment to the factory workers daily,and accommodation applies .
if you are interested kindly send your C.V to the email below info@marqueetent.com.ng
Interview will be holding at Surulere the head office
you can contact this number 08033119331
Re: Inventory Manager by Cmarketer(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2017
Cmarketer:
An inventory personnel is needed in Ikorodu Lagos ,to take stock and report back to the accounting officer on a daily bases and also giving and collection of the equipment to the factory workers daily,and accommodation applies .
if you are interested kindly send your C.V to the email below info@marqueetent.com.ng
Interview will be holding at Surulere the head office
or leave a message below
Re: Inventory Manager by ELUTEK: 4:03pm On May 25, 2017
I have sent my CV kindly check to confirm while I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Inventory Manager by bodnel: 8:51pm On May 25, 2017
i have sent my cv bodnel@yahoo.com
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2017
Have sent my cv.. I have an two yeear experience in inventory control analyis in an online retail.
Re: Inventory Manager by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 26, 2017
Just got an invite for this vacant post, anyone else??
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2017
Same also for me.. I just got an invite for this post also.. is the company geninue because I don't want to wast my tp fare..
Re: Inventory Manager by Florblu(f): 7:35am On May 27, 2017
I got it too Any info about what the pay will look like?
Re: Inventory Manager by centmoss: 7:51pm On May 27, 2017
Got an invite also... I hope they are Legit tho. Tried to get some info about them but no means.
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
Do u go for the interview. Because I also went for the interview hw was ur interview...
centmoss:
Got an invite also... I hope they are Legit tho. Tried to get some info about them but no means.
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2017
Hw was the interview
sulley:
Just got an invite for this vacant post, anyone else??
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:59am On May 31, 2017
For those thaat did the interview updatte
Re: Inventory Manager by bodnel: 6:20am On May 31, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
For those thaat did the interview updatte

it went well ,i was the 6th person that was attended to , believing God for a favourable response
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2017
I was the first person atented to. .. Hw was it did the woman wrote sometin on ur cv
bodnel:

it went well ,i was the 6th person that was attended to , believing God for a favourable response
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2017
cool cool
Re: Inventory Manager by joy199(f): 9:22am On May 31, 2017
I went for the interview , I was surprised when I was the only lady with close to 12 men there , I was forced to ask a guy beside me if the interview was for an inventory manager and he said yes , still kept my calm , just observing , but thank God after some time a lady joined us , in my mind I was like thank God. When I got in for the interview I was asked to introduced myself by the HR lady , I did , she said Oh darling , I am happy about your courage , but will need a man for the job , who would be able to carry heavy irons , in my mind I was like wow, this is not for me mehn , and she said don't worry would keep your CV and send to a friend I think you would fit in for an operation Manager and she signed on my CV. That was it . Thanks to the bro who gave me his seat , why I was standing , you are indeed a man , God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
I think I saw u were u no the second person that came for the interview u wore a black suit ryt I was the first person the hr wom$an call for the interview after interview. $me the lady sign in cv. I don't eeven no the $meaning of that sign Buh I no God favour wil favour $me cool
joy199:
I went for the interview , I was surprised when I was the only lady with close to 12 men there , I was forced to ask a guy beside me if the interview was for an inventory manager and he said yes , still kept my calm , just observing , but that God after some time a lady joined us , in my mind I was like thank God. When I got in for the interview I was asked to introduced myself by the HR lady , I did , she said Oh darling , I am happy about your courage , but will need a man for the job , who would be able to carry heavy irons , in my mind I was like wow, this is not for me mehn , and she said don't worry would keep your CV and send to a friend I think you would fit in for an operation Manager and she signed on my CV. That was it . Thanks to the bro who gave me his sit , why I was standing , you are indeed a man , God bless.
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
Any update on the interview. cool
Re: Inventory Manager by waxdebo(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2017
joy199:
I went for the interview , I was surprised when I was the only lady with close to 12 men there , I was forced to ask a guy beside me if the interview was for an inventory manager and he said yes , still kept my calm , just observing , but that God after some time a lady joined us , in my mind I was like thank God. When I got in for the interview I was asked to introduced myself by the HR lady , I did , she said Oh darling , I am happy about your courage , but will need a man for the job , who would be able to carry heavy irons , in my mind I was like wow, this is not for me mehn , and she said don't worry would keep your CV and send to a friend I think you would fit in for an operation Manager and she signed on my CV. That was it . Thanks to the bro who gave me his sit , why I was standing , you are indeed a man , God bless.

It went well, It was like a chat to me not an interview. Am expecting a positive feedback from them. Am the guy that stood up for u when you came in.

1 Like

Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2017
Did the woman sign on ur cv
waxdebo:

It went well, It was like a chat to me not an interview. Am expecting a positive feedback from them. Am the guy that stood up for u when you came in.
Re: Inventory Manager by waxdebo(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Did the woman sign on ur cv
she was busy writing some stuffs on it during the interview.
Re: Inventory Manager by joy199(f): 2:25pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=waxdebo post=57054675].

Oh really , thank you .... I do appreciate that, I wish you the very best.
Re: Inventory Manager by samuelucius(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2017
Got this mail yesterday..... Good day

Congratulations ,
you have been short listed for the next phase of the interview which
will be a phone interview with the M.D .
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Inventory Manager by joy199(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
I think I saw u were u no the second person that came for the interview u wore a black suit ryt I was the first person the hr wom$an call for the interview after interview. $me the lady sign in cv. I don't eeven no the $meaning of that sign Buh I no God favour wil favour $me cool

Was a black dress, He will surly favor you... All the best.
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2017
U did the interview yesterday. Ryt
samuelucius:
Got this mail yesterday..... Good day

Congratulations ,
you have been short listed for the next phase of the interview which
will be a phone interview with the M.D .
Thank you
Re: Inventory Manager by samuelucius(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2017
Yeah,i did
Re: Inventory Manager by obisesan2016: 7:03pm On May 31, 2017
Pls the MD have call u to chat with u pls this is my no 08022838304
Re: Inventory Manager by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
Have d md also cal u also cool
obisesan2016:
Pls the MD have call u to chat with u pls this is my no 08022838304
Re: Inventory Manager by Withambition(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2017
http://thelegaldiary.com/
Hello People. It's so nice and interesting to have you on-board. Have you ever observed that Law is almost, if not, everything in the society? Believe it! The Law can either make or mar you. You think it is only Lawyers that should know the Law? Definitely not! In fact, what should give your Lawyer an edge over you is that he know where to find the Law.
For your own interest, THE LEGAL DIARY seeks to educate you on your legal rights and duties by posting the Legal stories of people and proffering Legal advice as much as possible. This can be in form of decided cases, fresh briefs or even hypothetical cases we can learn from.
Note, however, that nobody is an island of knowledge or above mistake. So, the opinions of learned persons on the various platform are also welcome. This is also an opportunity for us to ask that question that has been bothering us about our legal rights or duties in our day to day activities.

Visit THE LEGAL DIARY on http://thelegaldiary.com/
IG: @mylegaldiary
FB: https://m./1298091223567870
E-mail: my.legaldiary@gmail.com
Twitter: @mylegaldiary1

JOIN THIS TRAIN AND LET'S RIDE ON!!!
This is why you should document your contract! http://thelegaldiary.com/you-should-document-contracts/
Re: Inventory Manager by Cmarketer(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
This post is closed for now the interview has commenced and we already have in mind the person we want .
thanks and stop sending your C.V
Re: Inventory Manager by obisesan2016: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sir u send email to me for congratulations but the MD have not call me

(1) (Reply)

WTS Energy Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (5 Positions) / Brad E- Commerce Limited / I Got A Job Via Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.