Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Got A Job Via Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Via Nairaland (2210 Views)

Got A Nice Job Via Nairaland / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.. Thanks Seun Osewa / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Threesha(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
I resigned from my job in May this year.�

To many, it was a crazy decision to have resigned without having any back up plan on how to survive what I'd subject myself to and anyone around me.

I decided to go off because my mental health was getting affected, had lots on my chest to be unburdened and then, my productivity at my previous work was getting sullied.

So, I had to opt out.

Though, I did it afraid. It was as if I didn't know what I was doing. I know it may not be the best decision but I felt it was the right thing to do. Still, no one wants to understand why I needed to quit.

It took about 2 months to get myself together and then, I began job hunt again.

�Sent 6772 job applications.
�Got recommended for 57 job opportunities.
�Had 356 rejection mails.
�Got 12 job with a very low pay which I rejected.
�The rest didn't bother to send a feedback even after I sent follow up mails.

At a point, I was getting frustrated, depressed and shattered.

But thanks to God, before month of August wrapped up, an offer letter came in from Heritage Bank Plc from one of your job posts on Nairaland

God didn't just finish with me there.

Coincidentally, during those times, I couldn't apply for some remote jobs because my laptop had fault and so, I couldn't do jobs that would be complex using my phone. So, I just do menial, quick jobs that doesn't even cut $5.

But then, I had taken up the never-give-up attitude and I kept showing up. Though, there are days I don't feel like it but thanks for the community of friends (people more than just a network) I have built on this space. They are always coming through.

It was this time we had the maiden edition of #WriteToSell class and it was amazing to have 5 participants signed up. The reviews were fierce enough to make me fulfilled. Moreso, all of them are doing excellently well with writing already.

Just 2 days to the end of August, I got another system (laptop).

Again, God came through.

Today isn't the story about what I went through during the times I had no job to hold on to but one thing I learnt is this;

The moment you think you can figure it all by yourselves, then God will place you on a permissive will. It's a dangerous place to be because you feel your intelligence is enough to get you out of a not-so-good situation whereas, GRACE is all you need.

Sometimes, life will show its darkest side and the only way you can lighten your journey is allowing that ONE who has the candle light hold your hands.

That's how you win.

Cheers to greatness, #JOT.��

✌�

12 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Ezemann(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
My dear...it seems both of us were in the same shoes though I am yet to get a job. There are some jobs you do and it affects your mental and emotional well-being. I quit what I was doing to earn a living because it ripped me off. The decision was somehow crazy when others viewed it.

Presently I am unemployed, though it's also difficult at this moment. I am believing God for a miracle of a better job.

11 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by mespusinglez(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
I NEED A JOB!....LINK ME UP IF ANY

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Threesha(f): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
mespusinglez:
I NEED A JOB!....LINK ME UP IF ANY
join the WhatsApp group on my thread

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by mespusinglez(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Threesha:
WHICH OF THE THREAD?*

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Threesha(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
mespusinglez:
WHICH OF THE THREAD?*
JOT thread
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by mespusinglez(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Threesha:
JOT thread
MENTION ME THERE
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by gulfer: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Are you kidney kidding me, Sent 6772 job applications; world record holder grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by RealLordZeus(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Approx 7k applications in 2 months.... Your spirit no dey tire

its not even up to 2 months self... chai... I dab for you oo

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Scandium: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Threesha:
cool
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Threesha(f): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
gulfer:
Are you kidney kidding me, Sent 6772 job applications; world record holder grin grin grin grin grin
Qats funny?
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Threesha(f): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Scandium:
please mention me on the thread. I need a job too
Check my JOT thread

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by gulfer: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Threesha:
Qats funny?
Not funny, just imagining what yo went through.You really tried cool cool cool
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Pickmycall: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Is this a skit?How you dey count the application letters wey you dey submit?

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Limitless72(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
You applied for 6772 jobs in 2months (60 days) that's about 112 Jobs per day

Walahi I no believe

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Scandium: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Threesha:
Check my JOT thread

Alright
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Scandium:

There is nothing like JOT thread on your profile
https://www.nairaland.com/7231516/jot/1

Scandium:
please mention me on the thread. I need a job too
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Testi123(m): 4:02am On Sep 08, 2022
The problem is not getting a job the problem is is the pay going to be profitable for you and is it stress free.

One of my friend who happens to work In a big company in Ekoyi back in 2021 this guy earn nothing less than 100k monthly but at the end of the month he saves not like how will you be make 100k and you can't save even 10k

Well I don't blame him when out of 100k his spending close to 50k on transport from ikotun side and he has not remove feeding and other expenses like
house rent
Nepa bill
Child school fee
Etc ....

Now let remove the money part this Guy will leave his house as early as 5am just to Xscape holdup to get to work early and getting home by 10am - 11 am after all the stress on holdup

I keep saying that if you are looking for work that doesn't mean you should stress your life for work that that if you get sick God forbid
A replacement is there waiting........

All I can say is before applying for a job look at the stress and expenses attached to it only God can help a soul I wish everyone all the best

Back to where I started I had to talk with this my friend that he should learn a profitable skills most especially online skills and now the can never regret it in is life forever

There are many online skills that are stress free but it's only need your hardworking ability to do them and become successful and it very simple to do and just with your phone you can do them

AFFILIATE MARKETING is one of them Which is getting paid to recommend helpful product to people simple like ABC and become your own BOSS

You don't need to have any online experience or go to school to have a certificate to start making money from this skill

You can make up to 50k to 200k monthly from your house with your phone

The secret to this business is the more sale you have the more money you make

And you don't have to have a product of your own to start this and begin earning passively

If this is something you can do and change your situation for good chat me up on WhatsApp to get my free video showing you all you need to know and how to get started
Click This link below �

[url=/k73ecq]Click, hurry for it's for a limited time [/url]
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Ibkrichie(m): 4:09am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Threesha post=116435983][/quote]

I saw this on LinkedIn recently, is it on nairaland or linkedin you got the job or what?
I'm lost here �

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Scandium: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Threesha(f): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2022
gulfer:
Not funny, just imagining what yo went through.You really tried cool cool cool
Read the post carefully.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Robisky001(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Copy and paste job testimony. Why not give credit to the original poster on LinkedIn? Instead of acting as though it actually happened to you.

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Hamachi(f): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by PastorFire: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by QuinModah(f): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2023
smiley
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by kabanayol9(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Ezemann:
My dear...it seems both of us were in the same shoes though I am yet to get a job. There are some jobs you do and it affects your mental and emotional well-being. I quit what I was doing to earn a living because it ripped me off. The decision was somehow crazy when others viewed it.

Presently I am unemployed, though it's also difficult at this moment. I am believing God for a miracle of a better job.
Same here, GOD Almighty will answer our prayers.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland by Principle1: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Testi123:
The problem is not getting a job the problem is is the pay going to be profitable for you and is it stress free.

One of my friend who happens to work In a big company in Ekoyi back in 2021 this guy earn nothing less than 100k monthly but at the end of the month he saves not like how will you be make 100k and you can't save even 10k

Well I don't blame him when out of 100k his spending close to 50k on transport from ikotun side and he has not remove feeding and other expenses like
house rent
Nepa bill
Child school fee
Etc ....

Now let remove the money part this Guy will leave his house as early as 5am just to Xscape holdup to get to work early and getting home by 10am - 11 am after all the stress on holdup

I keep saying that if you are looking for work that doesn't mean you should stress your life for work that that if you get sick God forbid
A replacement is there waiting........

All I can say is before applying for a job look at the stress and expenses attached to it only God can help a soul I wish everyone all the best

Back to where I started I had to talk with this my friend that he should learn a profitable skills most especially online skills and now the can never regret it in is life forever

There are many online skills that are stress free but it's only need your hardworking ability to do them and become successful and it very simple to do and just with your phone you can do them

AFFILIATE MARKETING is one of them Which is getting paid to recommend helpful product to people simple like ABC and become your own BOSS

You don't need to have any online experience or go to school to have a certificate to start making money from this skill

You can make up to 50k to 200k monthly from your house with your phone

The secret to this business is the more sale you have the more money you make

And you don't have to have a product of your own to start this and begin earning passively

If this is something you can do and change your situation for good chat me up on WhatsApp to get my free video showing you all you need to know and how to get started
Click This link below �

[url=/k73ecq]Click, hurry for it's for a limited time [/url]

I was patiently waiting for the Affiliating marketing part, and you didn't disappoint.

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria Interview / Mobil Skill Test In Petroleum Engineering Needed / Urgent Vacancy: Restaurant Manager, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.