Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) (39783 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2017
Faschun Jinkz reporting:

The sister of the stabbed yesterday and also a Model of Faschun Jinkz
Cries out:

"My sister was stabbed in her head five times by one girl like that by one becky isoken oseye 200 lv masscom after the stabbing she began to shout die die die and uniben security ekehuan campus was doing nothing about it ....instead of carrying the culprit out immediately they allowed her brush her teeth, eat and bath then she cat walked to the security office on arrival at the office she was given a seat and she sat majestically instead of her to be locked up the story is more than this tho but justice has to be served ...can you imagine no friend went with Becky except myself, Osas and my sister when she was admitted for apedicities and she could do something like this i even talked with her yesterday (Becky) she said abeg leave me alone ...she said what she had done was just ice cream ...and it was stated that she has done something similar in her secondary school presco girls school she tore the girls body with knife Justice has to be served!!! If becky should be rusticated it would be lovely... but her mum who her father left would feel it so much the poor woman has high blood pressure all because of Becky...and the girl doesn't care about school so she won't feel it..she should be beaten she and rusticated.....Justice must be served!!! Stab someone five times over wrapper Jesus christ !!!! Let it go viral spread the news"

We stand for justice and justice must be served ..as a matter of fact some roommates are pure evil
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by madapcmod: 8:18pm On May 25, 2017
ibkonekt:

Mumu of life....benin is niger delta....Igbo go and learn again

But afonja dey do attachee by force claiming Oba of benin forefathers came from afonjaland. Afonjamudeens and afonjanatus!

1 Like

Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by Xtremer1: 8:20pm On May 25, 2017
May you rot in jail becky

Amen
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by topas100(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by kingthreatz: 8:39pm On May 25, 2017
Once you're in a fight, be ready with a weapon to defend yourself, you never know the ill intentions of the other partty
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2017
Ladies are so desperate des days over men !!!!

Why?
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by seun1960(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2017
Women fight for one and only one reason "man" all other reasons are just affiliation.
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by sircrabo: 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Hehehe

FlatPobs

I wouldn't have typed this if one ediot didn't try to argue with me

This is not Afonja it's FlatPobs

Na dia way

and your post, if you read Facebook comments it was said they fought in office and was stabbed so it's a false score

So peopl from sapele,rivrs and edo are now undr IPOB ? But when they talk of Biafra, people like you come out to say its only 5 eastern states.

So when a person from south south or south east commits a crime, they'll be grouped as Ipob/Nna ?

I'm not surprised, from the way you reason I can tell where you re from. Don't be a tribal biggot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by DreCharles(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2017
Pepper Dem Gang Girls turned Murder Dem Gang Girls.

Check my signature
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by Dionnetech: 9:12pm On May 25, 2017
curvilicious:

May God forgive you grin
Amen
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by sdams: 9:16pm On May 25, 2017
timilehin007:
So far it is uniben no biggie it is norm

Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:19pm On May 25, 2017
There is intent to kill o. It should therefore be treated as attemted murder.
Amoyinoluwa24:
A female student of the University of Benin, Ekewan campus identified as Heritage is currently battling for her life at an undisclosed hospital after a brutal fight with her friend, Becky.

Becky reportedly stabbed Heritage in the head and left her to die. While some say it's over a man, others said they fought 'over a wrapper'.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/female-uniben-student-stabs-her-friends.html

Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by Afonjafucker(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2017
Unverified stories everywhere with useless hashtags to go with.
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 10:10pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
author=LexngtonSteele post=56874921]

My father will always be a useless drunkard that he already is, if neither of them is an afonja [/s]
Amen, Sorry about your father.

Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by lacapine: 10:12pm On May 25, 2017
The sad news is, that Becky seems to be a child whose parents have influence cos she ran out of school and porters gathered students in the female hostel where it happened and said if anybody asks them what happened, they should say the girl fell from her bunk. Truth is, it's wrapper that caused the problem and the wrapper belongs to heritage. The worse is that after she did the deed, she kept screaming die die die.

please bloggers spread the news as there is a deliberate attempt to die the matter by the school authorities. Maybe forced to publish her full names here.
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by lacapine: 10:15pm On May 25, 2017
heykims:
It's unfortunate But Haba! This wound I'm seeing doesn't qualify one as battling to live.. People like spicing stories
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:28pm On May 25, 2017
I knew it was gonna be the ugly one who stabbed the pretty one.. Ugly people are always very quick to cause bodily harm on people who look better than they are..
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2017
It's well, she will recover, but Becky no try at all o, are there not other men out there, must they fight over one man.
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:32pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

In wizkid's voice : Oya ask your daddy, àwọn Eleyii, Go and ask your daddy àwọn Eleyii

Many are mentally disadvantaged but only few of them use the internet. I guess you may be one of them..
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by SonofHim: 10:53pm On May 25, 2017
So this news don reach nairaland. That Becky needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by mzhorlah(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2017
wawu. it amazes me when I see violent ladies. like wtf
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 11:35pm On May 25, 2017
sircrabo:

So peopl from sapele,rivrs and edo are now undr IPOB ? But when they talk of Biafra, people like you come out to say its only 5 eastern states.

So when a person from south south or south east commits a crime, they'll be grouped as Ipob/Nna ?

I'm not surprised, from the way you reason I can tell where you re from. Don't be a tribal biggot

Y'all look the same to me
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 4:49am On May 26, 2017
Dionnetech:
That devil is a bastard.
See hairstyle wey slay queen done cut now sad

After she fully recovered snapchat ugu leaves go work tire
[img][/img]

Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 4:55am On May 26, 2017
2shure:
O bobs ser skull.
Abegi naija gals ugly abeg.
With all they fake ass nails
Hairs
Butt
Bra
Clothes
Panties
Pancakes
Heavy starch make up.
Look at her real looks
See gorimappa
Wtf.
Yuck
ode oshi!!
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2017
timilehin007:

Oga no use style draw us to ur blog...we knw right from then that it ayamatanga. Abi no be Paulina be the lady name for the film?

I am at anger ko I am at hunger ni

Lolss polina fooRr where... oya hit d link and see.. so u want make I postrate for yu befor u hit ma blog..oya chup nockle even if no b ayamatanga Oya check othr tins.. lik hw to knw if a gal dy giv u wrong number... oya take baba.. https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/what-to-do-when-you-think-someone-is.html
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 26, 2017
hiroz:
demon becky!!
i dont understand how 2 ladies get so worked up and start fighting with weapons and u'll realize these people are fighting over a worthless thing like a useless boyfriend or one rubbish handbag...
when they stab themselves, their eyes go con clear like daylight and they start crying
if only one of these girls had just ignored the other and acted the 'coward'...
swift recovery to the lady...

you are spot on
play d coward rule and avoid d mess&shame of d fighting
but human being been what they are would want to react
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Lolss polina fooRr where... oya hit d link and see.. so u want make I postrate for yu befor u hit ma blog..oya chup nockle even if no b ayamatanga Oya check othr tins.. lik hw to knw if a gal dy giv u wrong number... oya take baba.. https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/what-to-do-when-you-think-someone-is.html

OK na because today na Friday oo. U don win my heart sha

I no see my comment there..anyway nice logic sha grin
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by 4rty(f): 12:33pm On May 26, 2017
Dionnetech:
That devil is a bastard.
See hairstyle wey slay queen done cut now sad

After she fully recovered snapchat ugu leaves go work tire
grin grin grin chaii!! u wicked die LWKMD
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2017
timilehin007:

OK na because today na Friday oo. U don win my heart sha

I no see my comment there..anyway nice logic sha grin
You be baba na... it's a new blog work still in progres ok! You too much baba
Re: Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2017
Watch them horror! the world is full of dangerous girls who can kill their best female friends for the sake of boyfriend if they think otherwise. Trust edo/igbo girls when it comes to fight to finish. The use of broken bottles, cutlasses, even guns are not new to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / White Women Call Out EFCC For Arresting Yahoo Boys / Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.