Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet (1020 Views)

Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet by Taystee: 3:32pm On May 25, 2017
A sad incident just happened at the University of Maiduguri in Borno State, after a female student who just gave birth to a baby girl, killed the baby and was trying to force the baby through the toilet when she was caught.

The incident happened at Murtala Female Hostel yesterday, May 24th, and was shared by Facebook user, Enyigwe Supreme Peter, who wrote

“Some ladies are heartless..crazy, stupid. In fact I don’t know any word suitable to describe this lady. Sometimes I wonder why some girls don’t have the fear of God in their life..
The picture below is a true life story of what just happened at Murtala female Hostel at the University of Maiduguri today.
As a lady gave birth to a female child..killed the child by herself and was coercing the child into the female hostel toilet..My question is… If this lady was treated in this manner will she be alive today?? Who will marry such a heartless woman as a wife?”.
SOURCE :uncova.com

Re: UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet by dessz(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2017
UNIMAID lol

also pishure or adonbilivit. undecided
Re: UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet by kogistar: 3:36pm On May 25, 2017
oh Igbo
Re: UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet by 4reala(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2017
Lord have mercy. Why engage in what u cant bear ? This is very bad
Re: UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2017
Simply KILL that mad woman, An eye for an eye.

She had way too many options to solve this issue humanly, than killing this child:
- don't have sex
- wear a condom
- morning after pill
- abortion
- give up the kid for abortion

Yet, she chose to do the unthinkable.
Re: UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet by edo3(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2017
See boobs everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Another Dangerous Kidnapper Called 'ukwu Nwanyi' Captured In Abia State (photos) / I Wanted To Save Her But There Was Nobody There To Hold My Phones For Me / Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To Wedding Buried Amid Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.