Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. (51172 Views)

Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by EmmyBlogs(f): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
The police have arrested a 60-year old man, one Benjamin Omole, for allegedly engaging an 11-year old girl in sex romps in Surulere area of Lagos, where they reside.

It was gathered that Omole lured the victim into his apartment, removed her clothes and defiled her before allowing her to go but warned her not to tell anyone.

However, the matter got exposed after the parents noticed changes in the victim’s behaviour and body. She was confronted and she revealed that Omole, popularly called Baba, had been sleeping with her.

The matter was reported to the police in the area and Omole was arrested. The matter was later transferred to the Gender Section of the State Command for investigation.

It was gathered that the suspect, Omole, admitted that he slept with the 11-year old girl but narrated that he did not force her as claimed by her parents.

The police found him culpable and charged him before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement which may attract several years in prisons if found guilty.

However, when the matter came up at the court, his plea was not taken after the prosecutor asked the court to ordere for DPP advice because the victim was a minor.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mrs O.Sule-Amzat, ordered Omole to be remanded in prison custody without an option of bail. The court also directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to the DPP for advice.

Therefore, Omole will remain in prison custody pending the outcome of DPP advice. And if the DPP finds him culpable, the matter will be transferred to the High Court for trial.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/i-did-not-force-her-man-who-engaged.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
He he he
We know

You just put the tip
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Babyforever(f): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Just cut his di*k already cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by hazan041(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin The lady above me is right
So next time underage girls won't even talk to him talk less of having sex with then that will now lead to another problem...

Click like if you agree share for other wise

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Christafarian(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
I just weak.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by calddon(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Being a pedophile is unjustifiably wicked

7 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by afonja112: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
lawd have mercy, see wetin this afonja man don cause now?

21 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by faithfull18(f): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
But you are old enough to correct her even if she forced you . We know you are lying.

15 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Liberator007(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babyforever:
That sound great! grin
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by dykedarlyn(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
How do you enjoy having sex with someone that is just 11?? Some people are just plain wicked and inhuman

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
The manner of fvckery we read on Nairaland

Idiotic Pedophile said he didn't force her angry

An underage infact under underage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by 2flash: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
The man needs this

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Miracle4Sure: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Daeylar(f): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
He knew she was 11 and still raped her.
Hand him his sentence already
The police found him culpable and charged him before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement which may attract several years in prisons if found guilty .

Should be life imprisonment

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Macnnoli4(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Your twisted belief does not change the pure fact that you are going to jail for underage sex(statutory rape)

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by hisexcellency34: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Omole and Surulere....All these Afonjas and underage sex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by nuelyoyo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
So this man want us to believe that an eleven years old girl seduced him?

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Quaddafi29: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
SIMPLE, THE NEW AND DOCTOR'S RECOMMENDED PUNISHMENT IS THIS ....

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by dalass(f): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Thank god am not a judge...A 60 year old man said he didn't force an 11 year old girl... I won't even let him stand for trial.... Waste of time and resources....... Kirikiri straight grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by NigeriaRadioOnl: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Listen to all Nigeria Radio, USA ,UK Radio Stations For Free
Enjoy unlimited channels from live sport to News and documentary .
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nigeria.radiobox
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by YoungLionken(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
No where else but Yoruba, he may even be a moderate Moslem, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Viergeachar: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Even if she begged you for it, you should have taken a cane and flogged her mercilessly... angry

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Udoskybest: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babyforever:
Konji can disgrace people aswear
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Bustincole(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
its a lie...
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Pavore9: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Presiding Magistrate for rape and defilement cases most times is usually a woman for offenders to feel the full brunt!

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by pharrel1539: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babyforever:
it is always easy to say when your brother does such and you are provided with a knife to cut i hope you will do that too.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by omoteacher(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Government need to enact stiffer punishment for rapists. Hardly a day passes by without reading news about paedophiles.
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by sugaodd: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Congrats to all my subscribers let keep the winning going , it available , just DM or WhatsApp.
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by JizzyM24(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Spiritual conji

They suppose burn am black like plantain

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello my people. I need your help financially
i wanted to pay my academy fee,no amount is too small
thank y'all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.