Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity (21881 Views)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo / Lagos engineer sets lover, rival ablaze with petrol bomb, poisons self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Bahddo(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2017
Eddygourdo:
all this grammar just to proof you are a beta man, who cant reason with context. see go look for someone else to foam at the mouth to. Mr voltron the defender of women
reason with which context? Justifying attempted murder because the offender is a person of your gender. That's shameless. Just keep quiet, no one wants to know how your animalistic mind works. angry
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Eddygourdo(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2017
Bahddo:
reason with which context? Justifying attempted murder because the offender is a person of your gender. That's shameless. Just keep quiet, no one wants to know how your animalistic mind works. angry
the voice of nairaland, the voice of the people since you have privy knowledge of their desires and whose voice they want to hear (apparently yours). then please speak to them and kindly get off my mentions
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by texazzpete(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:
These girls could really drive someone craozy...

For sure, something must have driven you crazy to write this trash .
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Bahddo(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2017
Eddygourdo:
the voice of nairaland, the voice of the people since you have privy knowledge of their desires and whose voice they want to hear (apparently yours). then please speak to them and kindly get off my mentions
shattap! Animals shouldn't be on Nairaland angry
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Eddygourdo(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
Bahddo:
shattap! Animals shouldn't be on Nairaland angry
you mean ur parents are on nairaland? what are their monickers, or they both chose animal papa, animal mama as theirs. quickly tell me so I follow them. would be lovely to observe them and how they came about you.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by fabuloz1(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin done grin
Good.... You are the true daughter of the soil grin
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Bahddo(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2017
Eddygourdo:
you mean ur parents are on nairaland? what are their monickers, or they both chose animal papa, animal mama as theirs. quickly tell me so I follow them. would be lovely to observe them and how they came about you.
seriously you sound better when you are simply making a fool of yourself like this; far better than trying to justify setting people ablaze. I'd pick a harmless _moron_ over a chauvinistic psychopath any day.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Eddygourdo(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2017
Bahddo:
seriously you sound better when you are simply making a fool of yourself like this; far better than trying to justify setting people ablaze. I'd pick a harmless _moron_ over a chauvinist psychopath any day.

Enjoy yourself.
k
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by rotexsky(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
With all these recent NEWS about killing of spouse/mate/wife etc. I am so so afraid to fall in love again let alone go into a relationship cry
you are too endowed to be single
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Adadioranma79(f): 9:52pm On May 25, 2017
Na to roast a whole human be next ba? Alrighty

ote author=eezeribe post=56868435]These girls could really drive someone crazy... [/quote]
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by omooba969(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Na to roast a whole human be next ba? Alrighty

ote author=eezeribe post=56868435]These girls could really drive someone crazy...

Are you married?
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:59am On May 26, 2017
until you are set ablaze too kablowey..boom!!

Lilcentt:
na dem wahala be that,,,, e no concern me
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Nobody: 2:19am On May 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
May Amadioha destroy him for setting a human being on fire

May Amadioha destroy her for yanshing outside smiley
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by ioreth69(f): 4:34am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=bethyz post=56873756]NA wa oo. What gives him that right? Even if it's his wife . [/quote its so annoying angry
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by ioreth69(f): 4:40am On May 26, 2017
Bahddo:
keep quiet jare. How can you equate cheating with setting someone ablaze?

Even if she cheated on him... He could have broken up with her, kicked her ass out of his house, taken back everything he's ever given her... That would have been fine.

But he has no right to try to take her life, whether as lover or husband. Even a parent has no right to take his/her child's life. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a savage animal at best.
kiss
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by TinaAnita(f): 7:31am On May 26, 2017
mikeujoel:

May Amadioha destroy her for yanshing outside smiley

Did he pay for the yansh by paying her bride price? They were only live-in-lovers.. his action is unjustifiable anyway
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by torqque7(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2017
folakemigeh:
With all these recent NEWS about killing of spouse/mate/wife etc. I am so so afraid to fall in love again let alone go into a relationship cry

Lol..the fact that there are so many mad people around doesn't mean we should tag everyone we see as mad too,the secret is being sharp and smart,when you date a person and you notice he/she has the tendency of being abusive and you clearly see the signs then it'll do you good to leave such relationship,cos someone will not just wakeup suddenly and kill or hurt his/spouse just like that without being abusive before,but people always ignore these signs and end up in trouble.

Don't judge everyone based on the bad eggs that you hear about,everyone has one bad experience or another but we still don't let it affect our life or relationship with another,besides it wouldn't be fair self,life is too short for you to restrict your happiness.
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by streetzdreamz(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2017
#to that young fool on this thread justifying the mans action, wish same can be done to your sister,then let's see your reaction, there are lots of solutions to virtually every problem without getting violent, plus I wonder why people still get hurt over the odds of relationships this days, its like having unprotected sex, its either she gets pregnant or not,or u both transfer STDs or not, in relationships its either one partner cheats or stays faithful, why should it come as a shock when eventually the odds pops out? I hope the man gets locked up for a long time, you commit the crime be ready to do the time#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 / Teenage Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.