Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro (20343 Views)

New Born Baby Still With Placenta Abandoned In Front Of Orphanage / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by iceboy4752(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2017
It's like this is the trending thing in 9ja o.
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by freshyabstel: 7:48pm On May 25, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Where is kuchigoro?

Kuchigoro is the village the is behind NIPCO filling station, almost opposite House on the rock church along airport road, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by sekem: 7:57pm On May 25, 2017
Wasted mothers embarassed
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by santicruz: 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
That baby I think is premature, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by Benekruku(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2017

The more reason the government need to legalize abortion!

Its the only way out!

Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by Chidinmaluv22(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2017
and she things God is not watching
if only God's mercy is not too much

she could have retain products of conception or particles of placenta Wch can make her bleed to death
when she thinks she had escaped her sin

it's well oo
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by cthia(f): 8:41pm On May 25, 2017
some are looking for baby while some are throwing den away..oga oo baba God answer me oo
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by Prettyenit18(f): 8:55pm On May 25, 2017
And boys (remember she didn't get herself pregnant)
emeijeh:

Rephrase: what is wrong with this generation especially our girls?

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by kechywillz(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2017
Can u see how inhumane a woman can be to her blood,if I am God,I will make her barren for life... We never see yesterday own finish,una carry another enter 18.
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by Fourwinds: 9:41pm On May 25, 2017
terrible and wicked people
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Where is kuchigoro?
FCT
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2017
That must be the work of herdsmen since all blames go to herdsmen now in nigeria. Wicked people.
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 25, 2017
Howmon:
I knew what we faced before God blessed me and my wife with a beautiful girl, i wish there was an app which people who do such things can anonymously use to connect with people who genuinely need babies. People can truly be heartless sha.

OK.
nice idea but would yhu give yhur baby out through an app?.if yes yhu really don't need an app for that,simple appeal bias social media would do.

building an app for that would equate human trafficking, which is against the law.

both in the giving and receiving, both parties need to be held accountable by law for the well being of the child.

an app is better then wasting that babies life.
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by mrsfavour(f): 8:54am On May 26, 2017
And I struggle to give birth naturally this one dropped her own on the road? God have mercy .
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by jashar(f): 9:16am On May 26, 2017
IF THAT BABY WAS ALIVE WHEN THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN, THE PERSON IS WORSE THAN AN AMOEBA. angry angry angry
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by vuc1(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
Nma27:
Vuc1 just look at how wicked people are
OMG some people are really heartless. That wickedness is out of this world. First degree murder.
Re: Newborn Baby And Its Placenta, Abandoned Immediately After Delivery In Kuchigoro by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 27, 2017
vuc1:

OMG some people are really heartless. That wickedness is out of this world. First degree murder.
Seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tasiu Tilde: Suspected Kidnappers Kill 40-year-old Businessman In Bauchi (Photo) / Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals / RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.