Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? (2674 Views)

Skulary Like Twitter, Nairaland Like Reddit / Any Question And Answer Site Like Quora In Nigeria / Building A Site Like Quora In Nigeria,how Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by asknigeria1(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
are there any sites like quora in NG. Comment urs if u own one.
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by iwannabeseowix: 10:23pm On May 25, 2017
There is one ask.naij.com but you can create yours .
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by asknigeria1(f): 2:19pm On May 26, 2017
iwannabeseowix:
There is one ask.naij.com but you can create yours .

But people do not visit the site frequently?
Well its so not easy creating it..especially advertising the site
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by abhosts(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2017
Nairaland is the closest we have to Quora in Nigeria. That is because Nairaland shows up on top of most Google Search Results when any term that includes 'Nigeria' is Searched for.

A few have Tried to come up with the Nigerian version of Quora but they have mosly fallen short.
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by asknigeria1(f): 2:41pm On May 26, 2017
abhosts:
Nairaland is the closest we have to Quora in Nigeria. That is because Nairaland shows up on top of most Google Search Results when any term that includes 'Nigeria' is Searched for.

A few have Tried to come up with the Nigerian version of Quora but they have mosly fallen short.

Yes why did dey fail tho?
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by D34lw4p(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by asknigeria1(f): 3:59pm On May 26, 2017
D34lw4p:
Yes, www.nct.com.ng

I checked it out. its cool. is it a forum or a Q&A site ? and wen did u create it

1 Like

Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by D34lw4p(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2017
asknigeria1:

I checked it out. its cool. is it a forum or a Q&A site ? and wen did u create it

It serves as a forum and a question and answer site, it was created some months ago.
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by asknigeria1(f): 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
D34lw4p:

It serves as a forum and a question and answer site, it was created some months ago.

Okay where do you see it in the next 5 years? and how many users does d site have
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by D34lw4p(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
asknigeria1:

Okay where do you see it in the next 5 years? and how many users does d site have

The site currently has 5.8k users, i see it becoming the best in its Niche.
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by asknigeria1(f): 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
D34lw4p:

The site currently has 5.8k users, i see it becoming the best in its Niche.

thats great. does it have any social media page?
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by D34lw4p(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2017
asknigeria1:

thats great. does it have any social media page?

Yes, Facebook: www.facebook.com/nct.com.ng
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by asknigeria1(f): 8:42pm On May 26, 2017
D34lw4p:

Yes, Facebook: www.facebook.com/nct.com.ng
Jus checked. keep it up How did you advertise it and got 5.8k users in a short time
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by D34lw4p(m): 5:49am On May 27, 2017
asknigeria1:

Jus checked. keep it up
How did you advertise it and got 5.8k users in a short time

I have not started advertising it, we just offered value to the people and they see that; they just have no reason than to join the community.
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by collinsboi(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2018
D34lw4p:

I have not started advertising it, we just offered value to the people and they see that; they just have no reason than to join the community.

You can check this out

www.asknaij.com
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by okiaso(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
The only reliable Questions and Answers website I know in Nigeria is IConnect.live.
Visit www.iconnect.live

Features:
Topics - your can browse questions by topics of interest.
Search - easily search the entire website for what you are looking for.
Points - get rewarded for your participation.

Note: Questions are referred to as Issues while Answers are termed Opinions.

More the 10,000+ active users.
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by oskaaay(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by johndik(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by Greennewdreams: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Yes. You can check out stoonefox.com
Nigerian owned.
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by maliblack: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yea, I can tell you. Tokfora is more better than Nairaland. It is just a forum similer to social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and the rest
Incase you want to verify, ok.. here you go https://tokfora.com
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by six33fourng: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Six 33 Four NG (questions and answer platform) is a community forum, built to share and acquire knowledge. It is a community of students, professionals and people asking daily questions they need. Ask Questions, Get Answers. Visit - https://six33four.ng/blog/questions
Re: Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? by Bigajeff(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
asknigeria1:
are there any sites like quora in NG. Comment urs if u own one.

Naijaforums.com

(1) (Reply)

[forum Guide Code ] Add Related Topic Before Comments In Wapka Like Bdwap24.com / Why Are My U.S Targeted Facebook Ads Campaign Extremely Expensive??? / Mmm Clone Script Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.