Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos (38781 Views)

PHOTOS: Amazing Innovative Creations On Display At 2017 Ola Ndi Igbo Fair / How To Make A Led Scrolling Display / Mercury 2.4kva Inverter - Latest Design With LCD Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Explorers(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2017
*.48-inch touchscreen

*.Shows pictures, videos and digital content

*.Activated by sensors

*.Weather- and vandal-proof

*.Compatible with a smartphone app

*.Costs 3,000 euros ($3,189; £2,588)

The world's first digital tombstone featuring a 48-inch touchscreen has been unveiled in Slovenia.

Installed in a cemetery in Maribor, Slovenia's second largest city, the futuristic gravestone can show pictures, video and other digital content.

And the weather-proof device is available for sale now for 3,000 euros ($3,189; £2,588), according to its creators.

When the digital tombstone is "awake," it’s capable of displaying pictures, video, and other types of digital odes to the deceased.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4537552/DIGITAL-tombstone-unveiled-Slovenia-world-first.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by ba2undey(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2017
So in one world we will have a flat screen TV on our dead people grave grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Explorers(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2017
ba2undey:

Exactly, people will be able to view photos and videos of the dead.

11 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Larryfest(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2017
This isn't made for Naija....

13 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by olite93(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
i really like it. ppl dat take pics everywhere will have lots of pics to display i doubt all dia pics will be displayed cos e too much. bt I'm sad i have a phobia for pics. what will mine show?. i really love it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2017
Nice
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2017
A digital tombstone that can nor play all the things wey dey happen to the deceased for everyone to see, is dah one digital tombstone enough?
undecided

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by olaniyi0(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
A digital tombstone that can nor play all the things wey dey happen to the deceased for everyone to see, is dah one digital tombstone enough?
undecided
the thing just weak me grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2017
Good innovation.

1 Like

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by ichommy(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2017
ba2undey:

grin

1 Like

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided
Your head grin

12 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by subtlemee(f): 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
Will it show after life of the deceased? So we'll know if he or she is in heaven or hell

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by ekems2017(f): 9:55pm On May 25, 2017
All this one is vanity upon vanity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
What a fantastic idea.

2 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Daboywizzy: 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
No be small thing o

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by ZYZZA: 9:58pm On May 25, 2017
And someone wee come and be telling me all grave are the same.

4 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by segebase(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2017
end tym tombstone

2 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by originalKsp(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2017
This is innovation - making people want what they never knew they needed.

Some people will even start writing it in their will that they need this when they are dead cheesy

2 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by gabazin080(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2017
waste of money and resources.

why do we bury the dead sef and waste money on casket and precious land. a burial space cant be used for planting, cant be used to dig a well. as for me i will like to be cremated and save cost with precious land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by veacea: 10:00pm On May 25, 2017
I dey come back come read comments
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by BestOnlineDeals(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

You just off me! cheesy grin
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Nerul(f): 10:02pm On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided
Exactly
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by yinkakani(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2017
FINALLY. . .HUMANS HAVE FOUND A SURE AND SIMPLE WAY TO FURTHER WIDEN THE GAP BETWEEN A RICH DEAD PERSON AND A POOR DEAD PERSON grin grin

28 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by sbashir10(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2017
misplaced priority, put that in Nigeria, and you won't find it the next morning..
omo boys them dey vex

3 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by wizkidblogger(f): 10:04pm On May 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Will it show after life of the deceased? So we'll know if he or she is in heaven or hell

i tire o
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by toseen7: 10:04pm On May 25, 2017
Explorers:

Exactly, people will be able to view photos and videos of the dead.
In heaven? undecided

1 Like

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2017
Hope say na solar?

1 Like

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by chris4gold(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2017
i no get interest
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by bid4rich(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2017
I sure you people know who will first buy it in Nigeria. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2017
No lets be transparent,

9ja!!!!

You dey craze

just a common water drill the installed in a nearby public school,within a week the pump that was under-ground went missing

n now your saying.........

2 Likes

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by ewizard1: 10:07pm On May 25, 2017
so I asked, "Is there a need for this?"
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by scarletkinq(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]And someone still thinks money is the root of evil undecidedAnd someone still thinks money is the root of evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 / Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them / See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.