Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos (38809 Views)

PHOTOS: Amazing Innovative Creations On Display At 2017 Ola Ndi Igbo Fair / How To Make A Led Scrolling Display / Mercury 2.4kva Inverter - Latest Design With LCD Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by bewla(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2017
Explorers:

Exactly, people will be able to view photos and videos of the dead.
yea cool idea but love it more if its from the other side down to us
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by mbjsuki(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2017
Larryfest:
This isn't made for Naija....

Because we no dey get light!
Because say Anini,Sarikiand and those royal thieves no go gree.
Because say government go fit demand for tax.
Because say funeral experience go triple and those cabal go high jack am.

The list long gan nii grin grin grin
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by sai98035: 8:02am On May 26, 2017
gabazin080:
waste of money and resources.

why do we bury the dead sef and waste money on casket and precious land. a burial space cant be used for planting, cant be used to dig a well. as for me i will like to be cremated and save cost with precious land

Am all for cremation to save land for agriculture. I too would like to be cremated when I exit the scene.
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by wasuka14(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2017
Mind of man can't stop creating sha. Time is coming that we can watch live vidoe frm inside d grave showing how the corpse is disintegrating gradually,
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Honest2(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2017
Oku is watching flat screen

Oda be
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by olite93(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2017
donsheddy1:
I agree with you. Ugly people really have phobia for pictures. So try use make-up to see if u really have phobia for pictures lol

nawa to u o. i didn't say I'm ugly. neither does a guy need makeup to look handsome. i aint like ppl wu need to impress wit good looks. I'm good looking n i knw it. i dnt gotta look like cr7. i jst dont like takin pic. i guess its ur type dat takes pic even in galleria toilet and front of banks or in front of oda ppls cars trying to show off ur broke ass. #pun intended
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Honest2(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2017
Try this in Nigeria but the flat screen and the corpse will disapair over night like piannnnnnnnnn
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by jashar(f): 9:28am On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

No offence decatalyst.... i don't think you're well.

grin grin grin grin grin

Your comments are amazing.... anytime i see a comment that is just way off, i look at the moniker and voila... it's you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by emmaitive(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2017
this one no change anytin nah
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Kassidy90(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2017
If only they can make it internet enabled and connected to the deceased IG, FB n Twitter accounts so that people will actually see d kind of life he/she lived...
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by donsheddy1(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2017
olite93:

nawa to u o. i didn't say I'm ugly. neither does a guy need makeup to look handsome. i aint like ppl wu need to impress wit good looks. I'm good looking n i knw it. i dnt gotta look like cr7. i jst dont like takin pic. i guess its ur type dat takes pic even in galleria toilet and front of banks or in front of oda ppls cars trying to show off ur broke ass. #pun intended
Guy if your bae see me gan she go dump your worwor face for a broke ass like me. Even your sisters too go know say man fine pass man. So still use makeup for your face snap picture so when u die them go see wetin them display for your obituary mofo.
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by decatalyst(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2017
jashar:
grin grin grin grin grin

Are you now saying I am in a wrong job presently?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by olite93(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
donsheddy1:
Guy if your bae see me gan she go dump your worwor face for a broke ass like me. Even your sisters too go know say man fine pass man. So still use makeup for your face snap picture so when u die them go see wetin them display for your obituary mofo.
dis is funniest shii i read today. d d*mbest shii today too. ask ur sis who she go folo btw moni n fine face. chickenshit nigga.
p.s i still good lookin. kiss d floor
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by donsheddy1(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2017
olite93:

dis is funniest shii i read today. d d*mbest shii today too. ask ur sis who she go folo btw moni n fine face. chickenshit nigga.
p.s i still good lookin. kiss d floor
See dis one wey 500 4 account. Broke ass worwor thing.
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 26, 2017
bayooz:
People will start shooting PRE-DEATH or PRE-DYING PHOTOS! shocked shocked shocked
Craze don craze you wella grin
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Ashley86400: 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
Yayy, finally they invented this. I've always wanted this for myself since I was 13 when I visited Yaba Cemetery. .but I always thought I'd be dead by the time it'd be invented. smiley
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by jashar(f): 5:13pm On May 26, 2017
decatalyst:

Are you now saying I am in a wrong job presently?

grin grin

who knows? grin who knows?
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2017
jashar:

who knows? grin who knows?

grin. Thanks wink
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by olite93(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2017
donsheddy1:
See dis one wey 500 4 account. Broke ass worwor thing.

e b like say d make ups wey u de use look good a little don enta ya head. inferior complex de do u das y u de use make up or else u b gay. eyan bobrisky. chicken as.s nigg.a
Re: World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos by Chuksemi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
gabazin080:
waste of money and resources.

why do we bury the dead sef and waste money on casket and precious land. a burial space cant be used for planting, cant be used to dig a well. as for me i will like to be cremated and save cost with precious land

Lol. Save cost for who? People who will also die tomorrow? Empty We came, Empty we will return.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 / Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them / See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.